Fully vaccinated Fantasy Football commentator dies of COVID-19

99.98% of people on my age group survive WuFlu just fine without any vaccines.

Sounds like you get lower odds when you take the shot.

Bullshit - unless you are 22 years old. The death rate among those who've tested positive and those who die ranges between 1.5 and 2%

Bullshit - unless you are 22 years old. The death rate among those who've tested positive and those who die ranges between 1.5 and 2%
LOL bullshit. The only age group that comes close to that are the elderly.

Hey asshole, here are some stats directly from the Arizona AZHS.gov website on WuFlu tracking:

Age 20-44: 473,630 cases, 921 deaths = 0.2% mortality rate.
Age 45-54: 157,775 cases, 1392 deaths= 0.8% mortality rate.

This doesn’t take into consideration all the people who got WuFlu and never tested, but does consider all deaths. So we know the real numbers are even lower than that.

All cases in AZ: 1,086,328, deaths 19,812 = 1.8% total.
Keep in mind we have a huge elderly population.

The real indicator is the deaths per 100k.
275 deaths per 100,000 in AZ. That is 0.27%

So with under reported case numbers, and of course over reported “COVID deaths” since the hospital can just put COVID as a death even if they clearly have other co-morbidities, the actual numbers are still even lower.

43 million positive cases. 688k deaths.

Do the math.
1.6%, which is mostly elderly and of course morbidly obese people. The case number also doesn’t include non-reported cases, and over reports deaths as anyone dying of other causes who happens to have tested positive with COVID s counted as a COVID death.

How many of those people were young healthy people with zero other health issues?

Wait, I thought you knew someone that “almost died”
I do. He would had died if he waited another day to get to the ER. His wife made him go. Though found his blood platelets at almost zero (that’s near death). They hospitalized him, gave him a blood transfusion, and he recovered. If he didn’t have mysterious bruises on his body he never would had known anything was wrong. How many others died from the same reaction? Who knows. If somebody mysteriously dies do you think anyone is checking if they recently got Vaxxed? Of course not.

Meanwhile non-WuFlu deaths are on the rise. The UK just reported a huge increase of thousands of “unexpected” deaths due to heart failures and blood clot issues. Gee, I wonder what could be causing that?

1.6%, which is mostly elderly and of course morbidly obese people. The case number also doesn’t include non-reported cases, and over reports deaths as anyone dying of other causes who happens to have tested positive with COVID s counted as a COVID death.

How many of those people were young healthy people with zero other health issues?
Every state mandates reporting of cases. The odds of dying of something else at the same time as having COVID are exceedingly small.

The comment was people who test positive have a death rate of between 1-2%. That’s true. Talking about young and healthy people is a different argument.

Weird, we were told that all the people dying of WuFlu are unvaccinated.

View attachment 544573
View attachment 544574

“Safe and effective”, right vaxxers?

Does this mean it is a serious disease now? 39 is not old. Somebody going to say he had a pre-existing condition? I am vaccinated, but still taking precautions when necessary, to hopefully avoid me being like Mike.

You were not told that if you are vaccinated you couldn't get da Covid..Never.
It's a damned shame that a 39-year-old guy passed from the CCP virus and I'll pray for his family. I won't mock ANYONE who succumbs to this scourge but I will ask questions. We are told regularly that it's rare for people to become "as seriously ill" once they've been vaccinated. IF I saw data that PROVED THAT CLAIM, I'd seriously consider rolling the dice and taking one of the vaccines.

That claim is everywhere but I haven't seen any data that proves it to be true. By FAR, most people who have contracted the alpha-mu variants, have a disease progression that is relatively minor - as in - no hospitalization required. SO... how, exactly, do they discriminate between the "normal" outcomes and the outcomes of the fully vaccinated who acquire this virus? I mean, who's to say they wouldn't have had an "easier" disease course anyway? I'm not trying to nit-pick or be pissy. I seriously would like to know how they make that determination or is it just another expression of tribalist "faith"?

I do. He would had died if he waited another day to get to the ER. His wife made him go. Though found his blood platelets at almost zero (that’s near death). They hospitalized him, gave him a blood transfusion, and he recovered. If he didn’t have mysterious bruises on his body he never would had known anything was wrong. How many others died from the same reaction? Who knows. If somebody mysteriously dies do you think anyone is checking if they recently got Vaxxed? Of course not.

Meanwhile non-WuFlu deaths are on the rise. The UK just reported a huge increase of thousands of “unexpected” deaths due to heart failures and blood clot issues. Gee, I wonder what could be causing that?
Mysterious deaths are referred to the coroner who does a medical examination and evaluation including considering things like vaccination, so yes.

Glad your friend did well. Scary to be sure, but very treatable. Mortality rates from ITP are quite low. So it's a rare complication with a low risk of death. It also happens sporadically in people who don't get the vaccine. I see a lot of ITP. This last year, I haven't seen any related to the vaccine. I have seen a handful of myocarditis. So yes, they're rare. Not one in a million, but a couple per 100,000. Far lower than mortality associated from COVID even in young and healthy populations.

The people who funded gain-of-function research in order to make this virus transmissible and deadly to humanity (and then lied about it, to make matters worse) need to be charged, tried, convicted and put against a wall.

Unfortunately, while the people who created this mess are given celebrity status, the victims are the ones who seem to be getting the blame while governments around the globe use the crisis as a means to grab as much power over people that they possibly can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back