Fundamentally Transformed

"Majority of Americans Feel Like 'Stranger in Own Country'"

That's not what the survey revealed.

This is the actual premise of the survey:

“Simply put, Trump’s candidacy taps into a deep, visceral fear among many that America’s best days are behind it. That the land of freedom, baseball and apple pie is no longer recognizable ; and that ‘the other’—sometimes the immigrant, sometimes the Non-American , and almost always the nonwhite—is to blame for these circumstances. This pure unabashed nativism is Trump’s brand of populism and is fit for purpose in 2015. It both gives him electoral strength and popular appeal.”

The rise of Neo-Nativism: Putting Trump into Proper Context – Ipsos Ideas Spotlight

The issue therefore concerns an increase of nativism in American society, an unwarranted fear of, and contempt for, immigrants, and the bigotry that is a consequence of that unwarranted fear and contempt.

That a plurality of Americans might 'feel' this way in no way 'justifies' their errant perception; nor does it serve as a partisan 'indictment' of current public policy.

The bane of nativism is sadly endemic in American society, hence the Framers' wisdom to create a Constitutional Republic rather than a democracy, where the rights of all persons are safeguarded by the Constitution and its case law from the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent common to too many Americans.
"Nativism" is not a real thing. It is a leftist construct that comports with the general leftist ideology that our national wealth and assets are property of the world and, therefore, notions of Justice requires that we disgorge it from America and distribute it to all.

You, Clayton, are either too stupid to realize that you are being manipulated or you are complicit. Either way, I would smack you with the back of my left hand if you were within my reach, and it would be for your own good.

You want to be a liberal Dem? Fine, as it is your right as an American. But, it is not your right to act undermine our nation, which is what you are doing when you start advocating leftist, social justice, fair wealth distribution ideologies. These ideologies are not supported by our system and they will not coexist.

Clayton, I do not think you are a lost cause... Yet. But you need to reflect upon the path you are following. You have straggled off onto a dark path.
Not sure where you got your definition of nativism, but :
the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.
"a deep vein of xenophobia and nativism"
Dude, really, read more carefully. Are you already high this morning.
Not anymore than usual...I was high the day I got put on the Dean's List also..

I don't know that the feelings some Americans now have of being alienated in their own land is part of Obumbler's agenda in seeking to "fundamentally transform" America.

He clearly doesn't much care for this nation, however. So that outcome is probably welcomed by Obumbler.

Many feel they don't even have an actual American as their President. He's ruled as a hateful Anti-American Globalist. He certainly hasn't had American Citizens' best interests at heart. More & more are seeing him as a traitor. Simple as that.
A traitor at what? Not doing as I say?

He hasn't served Americans' best interests. He's served foreign interests. His behavior has reinforced the belief by many, that he's not even an actual American.

I don't know that the feelings some Americans now have of being alienated in their own land is part of Obumbler's agenda in seeking to "fundamentally transform" America.

He clearly doesn't much care for this nation, however. So that outcome is probably welcomed by Obumbler.
English is not your first language, is it? What is wrong with you? You are "off" in some way, I just have not discerned how yet. I will.

I noticed a sharp trend in dislocation of intra-personal politics in the 1960's...and a great increase of laws against citizens in the later 1970's..to restrict movement and freedoms...

I noticed a sharp trend in dislocation of intra-personal politics in the 1960's...and a great increase of laws against citizens in the later 1970's..to restrict movement and freedoms...

Sure you did.

And your observational skills are not "suspect" in any way at all.

:lmao:

English is not your first language, is it? What is wrong with you? You are "off" in some way, I just have not discerned how yet. I will.

No. You won't. You are far too mentally retarded.

You can't quite follow the story line of "The Cat in the Hat."

Sure you did.

And your observational skills are not "suspect" in any way at all.

:lmao:
Sure they are, I've been married...

Yeah... There is something wrong with you. I will figure it out. I always do.

I already figured out your problem. You are a retard.

As a consequence, I am not much interested in whatever you imagine on any topic.

:thup:

As a consequence, I am not much interested in whatever you imagine on any topic.

Another piece of the puzzle: you are a broken record, repeating the same thing like a mantra. Possible causes:

1. Low intelligence; a moron;

2. Autism;

3. Under the influence of an intoxicant;

4. Down's Syndrome.

Hmmmm.... I still need more information. I with continue the examination.

Another piece of the puzzle: you are a broken record, repeating the same thing like a mantra. Possible causes:

2. Autism;

4. Down's Syndrome.

The fixated retard ^ doesn't grasp that he's DOING the very thing he is whining against. :lmao:

2. Autism;

4. Down's Syndrome.

The fixated retard ^ doesn't grasp that he's DOING the very thing he is whining against. :lmao:
I am only observing.

2. Autism;

4. Down's Syndrome.

I am only observing.

Poorly --

due to your mental retardation.

2. Autism;

4. Down's Syndrome.

I am only observing.

Poorly --

due to your mental retardation.
This ought to be your theme, and played along with each one of your posts.

I find car design fundamentally transformed in the last 40 years. Oh lawdy, whatever shall we do.

Forum List

Back