Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

An eyesore? The whole border is a cesspool. I take it you live on the border and would have to look at it every day?

-Geaux
Yes an eye sore. No I dont live on the border but I sympathize with those that would have to be reminded of Drumpfs stupidity everyday.
Yep, especially those wetbacks that can't get over it

-Geaux
If they cant get over it they will go under or through it. :rolleyes:
And get busted trying. I'll take any reduction we can get. Plus, when the word gets out down south, they will quit coming

Build it, and they WILL NOT come

-Geaux
They get busted now and it hasnt stopped them. No they wont quit coming. They know the US needs their labor and its easy money for them.

A wall slows people down and is a deterrent...

vatican-wall.jpg

Yes an eye sore. No I dont live on the border but I sympathize with those that would have to be reminded of Drumpfs stupidity everyday.

-Geaux
And get busted trying. I'll take any reduction we can get. Plus, when the word gets out down south, they will quit coming

-Geaux
They get busted now and it hasnt stopped them. No they wont quit coming. They know the US needs their labor and its easy money for them.
And I hope we can start doing something about that. Hire an illegal and lose your business license

-Geaux
Its already illegal to hire an illegal. Hasnt stopped them yet.

But Trump spending a record amount of money and getting himself into such a bind that the Democrats can hold him hostage over a measly $5 billion? Gee whillickers those darned Democrats are traitors!

Well well well (and gee whillickers too). So lets hear you bitch and moan now that Congress wont come up with "a measly 5 billion". Come on. Cry like a baby. Congress needs to come up with a "measly 5 billion" dollars to avoid a government shutdown.

Trump- just humiliated you. He gave wall street time to run around shouting that Trump wont build a wall. And just time enough for you to get your talking points from your masters in the media. "wahhhwahhh Trump wont build the wall...oh wait...wahh wahhh Trump is building a wall".

LOL. Anything more to be said? Go ahead. You are free to whine and cry about people who wont build a wall now. You know. Like you were doing a few posts ago. Remember, in your words, its a "measly 5 billion".

-Geaux

-Geaux

View attachment 235825
Nope. They just go over, under or through it.

Oh please you're a libtard and 100,000 people now disagree with you...7 million bucks in 3 days to build the wall

First you said I was a Dem. Why are you backpedaling now?

I dont care if 100k stupid people disagree with me. They are stupid so why would they agree with someone that is intelligent?

How is one stupid that cares / defends US law?
Easy. They support a wall to stupidity. :rolleyes:

How is it stupid to defend America? Let us guess your great great great grandfather was Arnold?
A wall doesnt defend america. It just sits there looking stupid.

So a non wall that people can just keep walking is a bright idea?

falling-waters-landscape-inc_679.jpg

As long as they earned the money and it isn't stolen I don't see how it is any of your business what they do with it. We sure don't need more taxes.

Do you realise just how stupid you sound?
We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
You're a complete dumbfuck .....or a beaner.

Everything you posted is a lie. "Illegals" add to the national GDP. They pay 15% withholding taxes, which go into government coffers and doesn't come back. The figures you posted are the costs of services used by illegal, but your figures don't the contribution of withholding taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and all of the millions of dollars they contribute to the GDP and the national tax base. Some studies say that the US is actually MAKING more money off the illegals than they cost.

Are you really this gullible? It's not the illegal immigrants who are driving the deficit. It's Trump's Tax Cuts and the military.

Look...I know you've only been paying attention for three years and being an oldlady has slowed down you mental capacity.
But......THEY SEND BACK 26 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR THAT IS NOT SPENT HERE IN AMERICA!!!!!!

That fucks the local economy as well as our tax base.
Not to mention they use our gov assistance programs.
You know every once in a while you show signs of intelligence but this is ridiculous!!!
Genius, you replied to Dragon Lady's post, not mine.

So in conclusion....
Draglady is a moron.
LOL
Dragonlady is VERY well informed and she knows what she's talking about.

-Geaux

-Geaux

View attachment 235825

Then why didn't the great Messiah tear down the 600 miles of walls ?

First you said I was a Dem. Why are you backpedaling now?

I dont care if 100k stupid people disagree with me. They are stupid so why would they agree with someone that is intelligent?

How is it stupid to defend America? Let us guess your great great great grandfather was Arnold?

View attachment 235826
Its a better idea than wasting billions on a wall that is not going to do anything other than look stupid. :rolleyes:

Do you realise just how stupid you sound?
We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
You're a complete dumbfuck .....or a beaner.

Everything you posted is a lie. "Illegals" add to the national GDP. They pay 15% withholding taxes, which go into government coffers and doesn't come back. The figures you posted are the costs of services used by illegal, but your figures don't the contribution of withholding taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and all of the millions of dollars they contribute to the GDP and the national tax base. Some studies say that the US is actually MAKING more money off the illegals than they cost.

Are you really this gullible? It's not the illegal immigrants who are driving the deficit. It's Trump's Tax Cuts and the military.

Look...I know you've only been paying attention for three years and being an oldlady has slowed down you mental capacity.
But......THEY SEND BACK 26 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR THAT IS NOT SPENT HERE IN AMERICA!!!!!!

That fucks the local economy as well as our tax base.
Not to mention they use our gov assistance programs.
You know every once in a while you show signs of intelligence but this is ridiculous!!!
Genius, you replied to Dragon Lady's post, not mine.

So in conclusion....
Draglady is a moron.
LOL
Dragonlady is VERY well informed and she knows what she's talking about.

Lol she is a lying bitch...and stupid as fuck

-Geaux

View attachment 235825

Why would he do that since that fencing was in places where it made sense? :rolleyes:

View attachment 235826
Its a better idea than wasting billions on a wall that is not going to do anything other than look stupid. :rolleyes:
How old are you? I need to know so I can better understand your lack of logic

-Geaux

View attachment 235826

Once again it slows down these guy no?

vatican-wall.jpg

But Trump spending a record amount of money and getting himself into such a bind that the Democrats can hold him hostage over a measly $5 billion? Gee whillickers those darned Democrats are traitors!

Well well well (and gee whillickers too). So lets hear you bitch and moan now that Congress wont come up with "a measly 5 billion". Come on. Cry like a baby. Congress needs to come up with a "measly 5 billion" dollars to avoid a government shutdown.
Nope. Wrong, dumbass.

Trump is asking for far, far, far more money than that.

Jesus, you are in a debate on a subject of which you are completely ignorant! Small wonder. No surprise there.

View attachment 235826

-Geaux
Doesnt matter. Youre too stupid to understand anyones logic. You actually think the wall is a good idea. :rolleyes:

-Geaux

View attachment 235825

Why would he do that since that fencing was in places where it made sense? :rolleyes:

Why does it make sense when people can go over or under it?

View attachment 235826

Once again it slows down these guy no?

View attachment 235829
No it doesnt slow those guys down. You havent proved they are trying to get past that wall. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235825

Why does it make sense when people can go over or under it?

Exactly. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235826

-Geaux
Doesnt matter. Youre too stupid to understand anyones logic. You actually think the wall is a good idea. :rolleyes:

If I am so stupid , how did I manage for you to post the truth?

You don't give a rats ass about the wall.. remember?

It's all about legacy with you, Democrat party over the safety of the country.

View attachment 235826

-Geaux
You do realize 51% of Americans want the wall built right?

-Geaux

A recent poll by CBS News shows that Americans are nearly evenly divided on President Trump's call to build a wall along the U.S. southern border with Mexico, but with a slight edge of support for a border wall. The same poll found overwhelming support for either deporting or detaining families (including children) who are caught crossing into the United States illegally.

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

View attachment 235826

-Geaux

If I am so stupid , how did I manage for you you post the truth?

You don't give a rats ass about the wall.. remember?

It's all about legacy with you, Democrat party over the safety of the country.
What are you talking about? I wasnt even replying to you. However, yes you are pretty stupid and this is a great example. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back