Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

I don't disagree but he can't do it on his own.
Trump was elected to be just what the other (12) do nothing Republicans didn't do..... and that is to kiss the lefts ass. The machine is deliberately running without oil just to grind him to a halt.

-Geaux

Great.

If the congress passes a continuing resolution and Trump doesn't sign it, the only thing he will have accomplished is hanging the shutdown around his own neck.

That does nothing to force congress. They can simply wait him out.
And like the 12 in the primary, they will pay dearly come next election for their obstruction

-Geaux

LOL
It would be the president who will have obstructed, dope.

The congress will have done their job.
You're close. The congress IS NOT doing their job thus Trump will let them live with those decisions. America voted for Trump to do what he said he would, and a Republican Congress and Senate had best get with the program

-Geaux

The Job of Congress, a co-equal branch of govenment, is to pass legislation and deliver it to the president. Not to rubberstamp a presidential agenda.

Trump alone is responsible for a shutdown.
Congress has no obligation to bend to the president's wishes.

Trump hasn't even tried to reach any sort of agreement ahead of this spending bill.

I can't fight what doesn't exist there, either. Show me Mexico's check.

Sure you can. You vote for treasonous Democrats who fight the wall. It isnt there because you fought it...and your Mexican allies against the American people. Its that simple.

There is no blame for the Democrats when the president's own party doesn't even support it.

Agreed. The problem is WHY they don't support it. Their reasoning doesn't carry water

-Geaux
The reason they dont support it is because its a dumb idea. Besides Mexico was supposed to pay for it.
Wrong and wrong again... It's a great idea. Israel built a wall that is 99.9% effective

And you got to keep your doctor............

-Geaux

Trump was elected to be just what the other (12) do nothing Republicans didn't do..... and that is to kiss the lefts ass. The machine is deliberately running without oil just to grind him to a halt.

-Geaux

Great.

If the congress passes a continuing resolution and Trump doesn't sign it, the only thing he will have accomplished is hanging the shutdown around his own neck.

And like the 12 in the primary, they will pay dearly come next election for their obstruction

-Geaux

LOL

You're close. The congress IS NOT doing their job thus Trump will let them live with those decisions. America voted for Trump to do what he said he would, and a Republican Congress and Senate had best get with the program

-Geaux

The Job of Congress, a co-equal branch of govenment, is to pass legislation and deliver it to the president. Not to rubberstamp a presidential agenda.

Wait.... but Obama had a pen and phone....... The voters for Trump want the wall. Hell, if they thought they could get that from the Republicans Bush or Rubio would be POTUS

-Geaux

I can't fight what doesn't exist there, either. Show me Mexico's check.

Sure you can. You vote for treasonous Democrats who fight the wall. It isnt there because you fought it...and your Mexican allies against the American people. Its that simple.

There is no blame for the Democrats when the president's own party doesn't even support it.

Agreed. The problem is WHY they don't support it. Their reasoning doesn't carry water

-Geaux
The reason they dont support it is because its a dumb idea. Besides Mexico was supposed to pay for it.
Wrong and wrong again... It's a great idea. Israel built a wall that is 99.9% effective

-Geaux
if its such a great idea why doesnt Drumpfs own party support him on it?

My guess is no one fell for the "Mexico is going to pay for it" con except his dimwitted supporters.

-Geaux

-Geaux

My guess is no one fell for the Mexico is going to pay for it con except his dimwitted supporters.
Because the Republicans are part of the problem. They can't get over Trump steam rolling the 12 of them.

-Geaux

-Geaux

My guess is no one fell for the Mexico is going to pay for it con except his dimwitted supporters.
Because the Republicans are part of the problem. They can't get over Trump steam rolling the 12 of them.
So you dumb Drumpf supporters actually thought he would get a wall past congress without the help of his own party? I'm stunned at your stupidity.

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you dumb Drumpf supporters actually thought he would get a wall past congress without the help of his own party? I'm stunned at your stupidity.
Of course I thought the Republicans would pass a bill with the chump change needed.

-Geaux

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

“It’s not a retreat, it’s actually a bigger attack,” said a Trump adviser.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Wall funding to be State of the Union demand, direct challenge to Pelosi

Yes. Most Americans want the wall and we will see how well the Dem's do in 2020 if they refuse to fund it.
If most americans wanted the wall the repub dominated congress would have funded it already. No one wants the wall except the orange carnival barker and the marks he conned into voting for him by claiming Mexico would pay for the wall.

600 miles already built, if Mexicans voted for Republicans the entire wall would of been built under Obama.

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Why didn’t the sociopath get it done while he had the house and senate, dupe?

-Geaux

Of course I thought the Republicans would pass a bill with the chump change needed.

-Geaux
This is why I keep calling you dumb. No one wants a wall.

Great.

-Geaux

LOL

-Geaux

Wait.... but Obama had a pen and phone....... The voters for Trump want the wall. Hell, if they thought they could get that from the Republicans Bush or Rubio would be POTUS

-Geaux

Then it's up to Trump to broker a deal. Not congress.
His own inability to lead and work a deal is his downfall. He's had two years to work on this and so far, we are still at the public tantrum stage of negotiations. Pathetic.

Art of The Deal:

Yes. Most Americans want the wall and we will see how well the Dem's do in 2020 if they refuse to fund it.
If most americans wanted the wall the repub dominated congress would have funded it already. No one wants the wall except the orange carnival barker and the marks he conned into voting for him by claiming Mexico would pay for the wall.

600 miles already built, if Mexicans voted for Republicans the entire wall would of been built under Obama.

That 700 miles was built before Drumpf was in office and only in spots where it made sense. No one is going to fund a 30ft monument to stupidity on our southern border.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Maybe Trump should have been a little more chummy with them rather than employing public humiliation tactics against the very people he needed to pass an agenda.

Truly dopey.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Noboady last I checked wants root canals either. But sometimes you have to do what is needed.

Of course you don't want a wall. Because you want illegals to vote. Saturate our entitlement system.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Maybe Trump should have been a little more chummy with them rather than employing public humiliation tactics against the very people he needed to pass an agenda.

Truly dopey.
Games lol..... nope, I am continually reminded why I fired the Republican Party when the republicans started carrying water for Obama and the Democrats

-Geaux

-Geaux
Noboady last I checked wants root canals either. But sometimes you have to do what is needed.

Of course you don't want a wall. Because you want illegals to vote. Saturate our entitlement system.

-Geaux
True but a wall isnt needed. Its an eyesore and waste of tax payer money that could be spent on improving conditions for homeless vets.

And? You want double taxation then?

Call it what you want.
But they should pay a penalty for removing 26 billion from our economy.
If you dont see that as damaging to our economy you're a complete moron.
As long as they earned the money and it isn't stolen I don't see how it is any of your business what they do with it. We sure don't need more taxes.

Do you realise just how stupid you sound?
We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
You're a complete dumbfuck .....or a beaner.

Everything you posted is a lie. "Illegals" add to the national GDP. They pay 15% withholding taxes, which go into government coffers and doesn't come back. The figures you posted are the costs of services used by illegal, but your figures don't the contribution of withholding taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and all of the millions of dollars they contribute to the GDP and the national tax base. Some studies say that the US is actually MAKING more money off the illegals than they cost.

Are you really this gullible? It's not the illegal immigrants who are driving the deficit. It's Trump's Tax Cuts and the military.

Look...I know you've only been paying attention for three years and being an oldlady has slowed down you mental capacity.
But......THEY SEND BACK 26 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR THAT IS NOT SPENT HERE IN AMERICA!!!!!!

That fucks the local economy as well as our tax base.
Not to mention they use our gov assistance programs.
You know every once in a while you show signs of intelligence but this is ridiculous!!!
Genius, you replied to Dragon Lady's post, not mine.

Call it what you want.
As long as they earned the money and it isn't stolen I don't see how it is any of your business what they do with it. We sure don't need more taxes.

We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.

Everything you posted is a lie. "Illegals" add to the national GDP. They pay 15% withholding taxes, which go into government coffers and doesn't come back. The figures you posted are the costs of services used by illegal, but your figures don't the contribution of withholding taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and all of the millions of dollars they contribute to the GDP and the national tax base. Some studies say that the US is actually MAKING more money off the illegals than they cost.

Are you really this gullible? It's not the illegal immigrants who are driving the deficit. It's Trump's Tax Cuts and the military.

Look...I know you've only been paying attention for three years and being an oldlady has slowed down you mental capacity.
But......THEY SEND BACK 26 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR THAT IS NOT SPENT HERE IN AMERICA!!!!!!

You know every once in a while you show signs of intelligence but this is ridiculous!!!

Whoops...my bad.
I apoligize.

Art of The Deal:

That 700 miles was built before Drumpf was in office and only in spots where it made sense. No one is going to fund a 30ft monument to stupidity on our southern border.

Yup the common theme with you.. Democrat party over safety of America, from the wall to Eric holder judge shopping in banning Muslims to asylum..

Call it what you want.

He is suffering from dementia.

Forum List

Back