Funny how liberals went from "the cold war is over" in 2012 to "muh Russians hacked muh electionz"

Yeah, let's pretend we're teenagers.

yeah because you only see like 2 people on this forum........he's on your side, so what he says, reflects you......

No one is on my side but me.
it doesn't work like that bro.......sorry, you vote for the same people he does.

Who do I vote for, exactly?
the left....I'm guessing Clinton or Stein........do tell

No, I won't tell.

This is a case of you deciding you know who I vote without any information to back it up.

A lesson for you, if you don't know, don't pretend you do, because it makes you look silly.

Basically that guy isn't part of my team. I told you that, you thought you knew me better. Now you know you don't.

yeah because you only see like 2 people on this forum........he's on your side, so what he says, reflects you......

it doesn't work like that bro.......sorry, you vote for the same people he does.

No, I won't tell.

This is a case of you deciding you know who I vote without any information to back it up.

A lesson for you, if you don't know, don't pretend you do, because it makes you look silly.

Basically that guy isn't part of my team. I told you that, you thought you knew me better. Now you know you don't.
it's called deduction....learn the term....it's not hard to know based on your posts and what issues you value and what side you're on.....so I'm right......or are yhou a sneaky closeted Trump voter

but that's the difference, I voted for Trump, proud to do so....you apparently feed stupid for whomever you voted for.

No, I won't tell.

it's called deduction....learn the term....it's not hard to know based on your posts and what issues you value and what side you're on.....so I'm right......or are yhou a sneaky closeted Trump voter

but that's the difference, I voted for Trump, proud to do so....you apparently feed stupid for whomever you voted for.

Yeah, you made a simple deduction based on not very much. And you came out of it looking silly.

No, I don't feel stupid for doing what I did. I just don't need to give people who will jump on anything the ammo to do so.

No, I won't tell.

I do know you...you're a leftwinger.....it's ok, you can admit it......no one will throw you in jail.......

No, I won't tell.

I do know you...you're a leftwinger.....it's ok, you can admit it......no one will throw you in jail.......

It's like saying you know someone because they have black hair.

Left wing means what? Half the world is left wing.

Want a good laugh? Ask a snowflake how Obama laughing at Romney warning how Russia was a threat to the Democrats suddenly turning into 'McCarthy'-ists is NOT a 'flip-flop of 'Biblical' proportions... :p

Even more funny is how the liberal media made the same change almost overnight. It's almost as if someone or some group flicked a swi-

funnier that the trump trash think it's ok that Russia worked with the orange one's campaign to interfere in our election and imbeciles like you think that's ok. :thup:

Want a good laugh? Ask a snowflake how Obama laughing at Romney warning how Russia was a threat to the Democrats suddenly turning into 'McCarthy'-ists is NOT a 'flip-flop of 'Biblical' proportions... :p

poor little snowflake.

sit, sergei, sit. :rofl:

Even more funny is how the liberal media made the same change almost overnight. It's almost as if someone or some group flicked a swi-

funnier that the trump trash think it's ok that Russia worked with the orange one's campaign to interfere in our election and imbeciles like you think that's ok. :thup:

funny how you think there is proof Russia had anything to do with our elections when no one is saying that.

No, I won't tell.

well if you're on a political board and don't know what left wing means.....you really don't have a clue and need to do something else

No, I won't tell.

well if you're on a political board and don't know what left wing means.....you really don't have a clue and need to do something else

And you're either being deliberately obtuse or you didn't get my point.

No, I won't tell.

No I want you to spell it out......you lefties like to play games....I don't.......

you're leftwing
you prefer bigger government, more government control

why? I have no idea, maybe you think life is too hard, that you cant do it yourself.......you tell us

No, I won't tell.

No I want you to spell it out......you lefties like to play games....I don't.......

you're leftwing
you prefer bigger government, more government control

why? I have no idea, maybe you think life is too hard, that you cant do it yourself.......you tell us

But you're playing games.

Oh, I support bigger govt and more govt control, do I? You know this simply because you've decided I'm left wing. And the right don't like bigger govt and more govt control? Really?

Chart1-Spending-Per-Capita-vero_0.png

Wait, the only guy who had downward spending on there consistently got kicked out of office after one term.

Want a good laugh? Ask a snowflake how Obama laughing at Romney warning how Russia was a threat to the Democrats suddenly turning into 'McCarthy'-ists is NOT a 'flip-flop of 'Biblical' proportions...

Romney claiming Russia was a threat was laughable.

But the hacking of the election was a bad thing.

That you can't see this is a problem. But then again, you are so invested in your racism and misogyny, you can't see what a disaster Trump is

Want a good laugh? Ask a snowflake how Obama laughing at Romney warning how Russia was a threat to the Democrats suddenly turning into 'McCarthy'-ists is NOT a 'flip-flop of 'Biblical' proportions...

That you can't see this is a problem. But then again, you are so invested in your racism and misogyny, you can't see what a disaster Trump is

s0n.........nearing that 6 figure post award!! Dang s0n we are impressed!:2up:

I'll be here to recognize it with one of my "TOP OCD AWARD" trophies you good old Eisenhower Republican!!:bye1:

AsianTrumpSupporter, post: 19002854

buckeye45_73, post: 19002867
yeah that was political expediency in the greatest form....they get away with it, because of the Fake News media.....

the same ones that interrogate republicans and suck the dicks of democrats...same exact people

Jesuzzzz H Christ you are so fricken stupid.

We surely could not have known in 2012 that an American wealthy sock puppet (to Putin) family was caught up in Russian backed money laundering and could thus be blackmailed if that wealthy sock puppet family patriarch and TV clown would win the Republican nomination to run for President in 2017 and win the big prize with Putin's help.

This thread deserves s hearty laugh at fake reality dimwits galore. Trump caused any change in perception about Putin. End of story.

AsianTrumpSupporter, post: 19002854

buckeye45_73, post: 19002867
yeah that was political expediency in the greatest form....they get away with it, because of the Fake News media.....

the same ones that interrogate republicans and suck the dicks of democrats...same exact people

Jesuzzzz H Christ you are so fricken stupid.

We surely could not have known in 2012 that an American wealthy sock puppet (to Putin) family was caught up in Russian backed money laundering and could thus be blackmailed if that wealthy sock puppet family patriarch and TV clown would win the Republican nomination to run for President in 2017 and win the big prize with Putin's help.

This thread deserves s hearty laugh at fake reality dimwits galore. Trump caused any change in perception about Putin. End of story.

hey dipshit......you really are dumb....you guys laughed at Romney for saying Russia was our number one geopolical ally, and now you want to go to war with them..........you're insane

I rest my case........JoeB hasn't seen the Russia hysteria I guess.....

and there he goes, adding race and women hating into it........they cant have one topic where it doesn't come out.....because it's all they have.....they don't even have any proof of hacking.....it's just sad

Forum List

Back