Funny how liberals went from "the cold war is over" in 2012 to "muh Russians hacked muh electionz"

Oh please you guys use more hyperbole than Trump....you guys (specifically Joe Biden) said Romeny would put you all (black folks) back in chains......you guys have zero credibility and no dignity at all.........speaking of which, I don't think Bush had any black folks dragged by a truck, like the NAACP said he would....trust me, Trump couldn't get anywhere near as low as you fucks.

The very fact that a black man was dragged behind a truck in Bush's home state was telling enough, wasn't it.

Why does that sort of thing still go on in this country?

Oh please you guys use more hyperbole than Trump....you guys (specifically Joe Biden) said Romeny would put you all (black folks) back in chains......you guys have zero credibility and no dignity at all.........speaking of which, I don't think Bush had any black folks dragged by a truck, like the NAACP said he would....trust me, Trump couldn't get anywhere near as low as you fucks.

The very fact that a black man was dragged behind a truck in Bush's home state was telling enough, wasn't it.

And the Bushes endorsed Hillary Clinton.

And the Bushes endorsed Hillary Clinton.

well, they stayed neutral, hoping this would all go away....

So we got a guy nobody thought should be president (including people on his own team) being put in the office despite most people not wanting him....

What kind of deranged loser thinks this is a good thing?

You are clueless.

Let me tell you something about "flexibility" - When Putin got frisky in Ukraine Obama put a boot up his ass so far that it contracted Russia's GDP by about 2% and put them into a recession.

Russian hacking and election interference was a direct result of that very butthurt - not too flexible after all.

Oh really? He put a boot so far up his ass that the Crimea went back to the Ukraine? No? In other words your hero didn't do shit, you clown.

Again clueless, there were ZERO viable ways for us to prevent annexation short of getting in armed conflict with Russia. Ukraine was in total chaos after its pro-Russian governing party got toppled.

And let’s not forget how Republicans elected please-Putin-be-my-best-friend Trump, while his campaign manager was working overtime to dilute anti-Russian positions in the Republican party.

You claimed that obummer put the boot up pootins ass. He did nothing to harm pootin at all. He sat back and did NOTHING of any meaningful import. He violated treaties that were in place long before he was elected, he sat on his ass instead of honoring a treaty. His response was no better than his wife's ridiculous hashtag "campaign" against Boko Haram.

They were the two most useless idiots that have ever inhabited the WH. They were long on looks and real short on action.

You have no idea what you are talking about

Sanctions stung Putin and his oligarch circle big time, it put his country into a recession and hit their personal pockets hard, while putting a cramp in their lavish travel lifestyles outside of Russia.

There is a reason Putin got knee deep into shit trying to meddle into our election - he was seriously cheesed.

Can you try to imagine Russia putting OUR eleconomy into a recession? Stepping on OUR throat like that?

No shit, faggot. They have to keep up appearances. There's the short con, and then there's the long con.

Exclusive: Russian tankers fueled North Korea via transfers at sea - s

what the fuck is the point you are trying to squeeze out?

Oh really? He put a boot so far up his ass that the Crimea went back to the Ukraine? No? In other words your hero didn't do shit, you clown.

Again clueless, there were ZERO viable ways for us to prevent annexation short of getting in armed conflict with Russia. Ukraine was in total chaos after its pro-Russian governing party got toppled.

And let’s not forget how Republicans elected please-Putin-be-my-best-friend Trump, while his campaign manager was working overtime to dilute anti-Russian positions in the Republican party.

You claimed that obummer put the boot up pootins ass. He did nothing to harm pootin at all. He sat back and did NOTHING of any meaningful import. He violated treaties that were in place long before he was elected, he sat on his ass instead of honoring a treaty. His response was no better than his wife's ridiculous hashtag "campaign" against Boko Haram.

They were the two most useless idiots that have ever inhabited the WH. They were long on looks and real short on action.

Sanctions stung Putin and his oligarch circle big time, it put his country into a recession and hit their personal pockets hard, while putting a cramp in their lavish travel lifestyles outside of Russia.

There is a reason Putin got knee deep into shit trying to meddle into our election - he was seriously cheesed.

Can you try to imagine Russia putting OUR eleconomy into a recession? Stepping on OUR throat like that?

No shit, faggot. They have to keep up appearances. There's the short con, and then there's the long con.

Your liberal mind obviously can't comprehend the point.

Even more funny is how the liberal media made the same change almost overnight. It's almost as if someone or some group flicked a swi-

So all those times (by the thousands) we've heard RW'ers crowing about how Ronald Reagan won the Cold
War,
that was bullshit?

No he did win it...that doesn't make Russia less dangerous....but according to your buddy joe, Russia cant handle Ukraine but they can hack our elections...hahahhaah

lol, so Reagan won the Cold War but the Cold war didn't end. lol

WTF Are you talking about...it did end

you're trying to be sneaky to make a point..quit being a pussy and make it.

What part of it ended? The military threat never ended. The spying and counterspying never ended. The overall threat of Russia to the US never ended. What ended exactly?

Your liberal mind obviously can't comprehend the point.

OR what you said is retarded.

NK fueling is chump change for Russia.

Even more funny is how the liberal media made the same change almost overnight. It's almost as if someone or some group flicked a swi-

So, because the Cold War ended, it's impossible for the Russians to hack things?

Er.... where is the logic there?

Your boy JoeB said their tech blows (20 years old) and they couldn't handle Ukraine, so they aint touching us

I'm sure there isn't a JoeB who is my boy.

As for the rest, I don't understand.

JoeB is a leftist like you, you know who he is, don't deny it.

So all those times (by the thousands) we've heard RW'ers crowing about how Ronald Reagan won the Cold
War,
that was bullshit?

No he did win it...that doesn't make Russia less dangerous....but according to your buddy joe, Russia cant handle Ukraine but they can hack our elections...hahahhaah

lol, so Reagan won the Cold War but the Cold war didn't end. lol

WTF Are you talking about...it did end

you're trying to be sneaky to make a point..quit being a pussy and make it.

What part of it ended? The military threat never ended. The spying and counterspying never ended. The overall threat of Russia to the US never ended. What ended exactly?

You could say that same thing about any country.

The proxy wars ended.
The wall came down
communism died....
it's a different relationship now.....
we had good relations with Yeltsin.....
the worry about us and Russia nuking each other was low, until you guys wanted us to start WW3 because Trump won (sorry collusion didn't happen)

why do illegals shoot people in our country?

No, what's really sad is how much in love with a KGB thug the pseudocons are. They can't get enough Russian propaganda piss.

Reagan and Buckley are rolling in their graves at warp speed.

trump_tweet_putin.jpg

DO_YOU_LIKE_ME.png

dipshit RW's go full Russian and blame it on the Dems.

F'em ALL.

it takes coalitions to win wars. it's just like Americans working with the Russians in WWII. Defeat the fascists, then we'll fight amongst ourselves. we can have the long, cold war after that.

So, because the Cold War ended, it's impossible for the Russians to hack things?

Your boy JoeB said their tech blows (20 years old) and they couldn't handle Ukraine, so they aint touching us

Yeah, let's pretend we're teenagers.

yeah because you only see like 2 people on this forum........he's on your side, so what he says, reflects you......

yeah because you only see like 2 people on this forum........he's on your side, so what he says, reflects you......

No one is on my side but me.

it doesn't work like that bro.......sorry, you vote for the same people he does.

it doesn't work like that bro.......sorry, you vote for the same people he does.

Who do I vote for, exactly?

Who do I vote for, exactly?
the left....I'm guessing Clinton or Stein........do tell

Forum List

Back