Funny how liberals went from "the cold war is over" in 2012 to "muh Russians hacked muh electionz"

Yeah even Communists in Russia think the American Far-Left is sub-Human.

Except we don't really have "communists" on campuses anymore.

Campuses are really kind of corporate entities. seriously, I visited UIC a few months ago, and the Student Union looked more like a shopping mall than a campus community.

1ivv77.jpg

CpXWbQ4VIAE_s4w.jpg

What tripe. I don't know whether this woman actually exists and whether, if she does, she is an actual communist. There is nothing wrong with having the views that you attribute to her. And how does anyone know whether someone has worked or not or can or cannot do a pushup, a person's physical condition having nothing to do with their political or society beliefs. Having an allergy is a medical condition. Who produces this kind of crap? Do they get paid for it?

How could anyone be expected to predict what would happen four years in the future? How could anyone predict that a presidential candidate would willingly betray his country?

e66d1027d969c249a5aaeb3fc302ac3e.png

Even more funny is how the liberal media made the same change almost overnight. It's almost as if someone or some group flicked a swi-

So all those times (by the thousands) we've heard RW'ers crowing about how Ronald Reagan won the Cold
War,
that was bullshit?

Romney was ridiculed but sadly he was right. We ultimately pay the price for voting for politicians like Obama that have reversed Kennedy's words to now promote the new Democrat ideal.... "Ask what your country can do for you".

a6c92636ab3f64de4fbc7bcbdaeb8b35.jpg

And Romney was most especially correct about Hussein Obama clearing the field for ISIS.

Obama made another huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

till this day,,no one knows how to hack an election. u think the first step would be to break into most of the precincts and fill out 10 Million ballots all for Trump. is that what Joy Blowhard really believes happened?

CpXWbQ4VIAE_s4w.jpg

actual communist. There is nothing wrong with having the views that you attribute to her.

Sure, sure.

12c66b3e6200a149290521925b78fad1--liberty-facebook.jpg
All you have are these nutty little cartoons, posters, and other "visual aides."
I can't see why you would be opposed to many of the views attributed to the woman in the picture. What is wrong with being opposed to nationalism, the proliferation of nuclear weapons, unnecessary wars (which historically have resulted in an enormous number of fatalities), wasteful spending on these wars when the basic needs of those here at home go unmet, the insidious and dangerous doctrine of male supremacy that has its aim to hurt and enslave half of humanity, or believing that all humans are entitled to equality?

The entire right-wing appears to be comprised of the minority of white men in this country who are ignorant, depraved, arrogant, unpatriotic, and have a tendency to condone, discrimination, violence, and the commission of crimes against their fellow Americans and others. This has nothing to do with Stalin, who has been dead since 1953. Somebody needs to tell this to this Moldow fellow.

CpXWbQ4VIAE_s4w.jpg

actual communist. There is nothing wrong with having the views that you attribute to her.

Sure, sure.

12c66b3e6200a149290521925b78fad1--liberty-facebook.jpg
All you have are these nutty little cartoons, posters, and other "visual aides."
I can't see why you would be opposed to many of the views attributed to the woman in the picture. What is wrong with being opposed to nationalism, the proliferation of nuclear weapons, unnecessary wars (which historically have resulted in an enormous number of fatalities), wasteful spending on these wars when the basic needs of those here at home go unmet, the insidious and dangerous doctrine of male supremacy that has its aim to hurt and enslave half of humanity, or believing that all humans are entitled to equality?

The entire right-wing appears to be comprised of the minority of white men in this country who are ignorant, depraved, arrogant, unpatriotic, and have a tendency to condone, discrimination, violence, and the commission of crimes against their fellow Americans and others. This has nothing to do with Stalin, who has been dead since 1953. Somebody needs to tell this to this Moldow fellow.

Nationalism is part of the cultural preservation process.

Equality is nonsense, it''s a fantasy.

no-lives-matter-you-are-all-equally-worthless.jpg

The cold war IS over and yes, Russians hacked to influence our election.

Only an idiot would think that the two are mutually exclusive.

No he was referring to this

You guys all laughed at this....the 80s want their foreign policy back........yeah you guys supported that.....you guys are completely full of shit...and have been called out on it.

....you've yet to improve on your argument.

Just because we are no longer pointing nuclear warheads at each other does not mean we are now friends.

Tell me, how did Russia get you to vote for Trump?

You guys all laughed at this....the 80s want their foreign policy back........yeah you guys supported that.....you guys are completely full of shit...and have been called out on it.

we laughed at it because it was stupid.

As a military power, Russia is down to one aircraft carrier which is such a miserable place that sailors are sent there as punishment. This ship has to travel with two tugboats because it's engines inevitably break down when it's on a cruise.

Their technology is about 20 years behind ours, and they are having a hard time even subduing a weaker power like the Ukraine.

So, yes, when the Weird Mormon Robot tried to sound like Reagan, everyone laughed at him.

Did Putin interfere in our elections? 17 Intelligence agencies said he did.
20 years behind us, but they got you to vote for Trump? Stupid is as stupid does.

Romney was ridiculed but sadly he was right. We ultimately pay the price for voting for politicians like Obama that have reversed Kennedy's words to now promote the new Democrat ideal.... "Ask what your country can do for you".

And Romney was most especially correct about Hussein Obama clearing the field for ISIS.

Obama made another huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama rejected it.

You know you are just being a liar now...

You know Bush negotiated the removal of troops and if he didn't US troops were going to be subject to Iraqi laws and go to Iraqi jail.

Why do you want Americans in Iraqi jails?

i live in a purple state, i didnt see any illegal russians waiting to vote holding bottles of vodka

The choice was very clear and yet:

Yes, the choice was very clear.

We had one candidate who saved the country from the worst economic disaster in 80 years.

And we had another candidate who belonged to a batshit crazy cult who thought the biggest problem we had was that there were still people out there pulling down middle class salaries.

Since Americans voted for Obama because he SPECIFICALLY SAID he was going to get us out of Bush' mistake in Iraq, why was it his job to negotiate a deal neither WE nor THE IRAQIS wanted.

We wanted out.
The Iraqis wanted us gone.

Everyone got what they wanted.

If it all fell apart later, that's on them, not us.

Obama rejected it.

You know you are just being a liar now...

You know Bush negotiated the removal of troops and if he didn't US troops were going to be subject to Iraqi laws and go to Iraqi jail.

Why do you want Americans in Iraqi jails?

I never lie.
Those are direct quotes, you dunce.

i live in a purple state, i didnt see any illegal russians waiting to vote holding bottles of vodka

Well if you didn't see it, it mustn't have happened then....

In your world Bears don't shit in the woods....
well i did see 5 bears shitting in line waiting to vote

Bet you didn't ask them were they Russian?
i forgot,,,all i did was give them each a roll of charming TP

Forum List

Back