Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

A-Hobo-And-A-Rabbit-Making-A-Hobbit-In-Futuramas-Benders-Game.jpg

Hey, now I can't see those gifs unless I reply to my posts too. I could see them just fine a moment ago. That must be a copyright thing where they are automatically blocked or something. I wonder how they do that?

Hmmm... I wonder if it's an issue with the site?

I don't think so, because this isn't the only site I've used where this has happened. I think they do something to their videos to try to prevent them from being copied from their sites or something. Greedy party poopers!!! They can't even share!!! :razz:

Hey, now I can't see those gifs unless I reply to my posts too. I could see them just fine a moment ago. That must be a copyright thing where they are automatically blocked or something. I wonder how they do that?

I don't think so, because this isn't the only site I've used where this has happened. I think they do something to their videos to try to prevent them from being copied from their sites or something. Greedy party poopers!!! They can't even share!!! :razz:

I can see them all now. :)

I can see them all now. :)

I can only see the one that I posted from Tuesday at 11:00 pm. Lol! I can't see the few I posted before that at all. They are just green squares.

Forum List

Back