Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

No, it just doesn't belong in this thread. This thread is for FUNNY pictures and funny stuff. Hence the title, FUNNY pictures thread.
I think it's FUNNY how History repeats itself.

I don't think it's very "funny" at all. This is one of the few threads we have where we can escape politics. Some people seem to have a "one track" mind.

I thought it was hilarious.

As government becomes more and more intrusive, it gets harder and harder to escape.

Deal with it.

Not quite, wingnut. There are plenty of political meme threads. This one is for funny stuff.

she is pretty funny though thinking she can be president.

There are plenty of funny memes about her. That one just isn't funny, IMO, and belongs in the politics section. It is more political than it is funny. I didn't laugh when I looked at it.
You're kidding.

Sorry, there was nothing funny about it. Scary? Yes. But definitely not "funny" unless you don't care about the future of our country.

There are plenty of funny memes about her. That one just isn't funny, IMO, and belongs in the politics section. It is more political than it is funny. I didn't laugh when I looked at it.
You're kidding.

If you think that's "funny" then you have a crappy sense of humor, but then again, you are a "religious" person. Lol. :D

You're kidding.

Sorry, there was nothing funny about it. Scary? Yes. But definitely not "funny" unless you don't care about the future of our country.
But i do care. So vote her out

You're kidding.

You can't "vote her out." I never planned to vote for Hilary. Why would you say that?

You're kidding.

Now, cut it out. This is the funny pictures thread. You have TONS of threads in which to talk about Hilary, Trump, whomever. You are sucking the "funny" out of this thread. :)

You're kidding.

You can't "vote her out." I never planned to vote for Hilary. Why would you say that?
Hasn't

You're kidding.

If you think that's "funny" then you have a crappy sense of humor, but then again, you are a "religious" person. Lol. :D

Why did God give man a free will if He knew we'll just use it to do evil?

There are things our limited human minds will never understand this side of life.

Why do we have children when we know they will mess up? Love.

13139267_10153708208307807_2362393581004301963_n.jpg

Forum List

Back