Not open for further replies.
problem-math_o_1004794.jpg

LOL

What is this new devilry!? :shock:

Pretty freaky huh? I don't know how it works because it's math. :lol:

LOL

What is this new devilry!? :shock:

Pretty freaky huh? I don't know how it works because it's math. :lol:

Yea... I'm not sure either. I was always more of a History and English kind of guy. :D

I worked it out though. It doesn't matter which number between 1 and 10 you choose, if you follow the steps, it'll always equal seven.

I'm sure there's a name and way of figuring that out, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.
lol.gif

Yea... I'm not sure either. I was always more of a History and English kind of guy. :D

I worked it out though. It doesn't matter which number between 1 and 10 you choose, if you follow the steps, it'll always equal seven.

I'm sure there's a name and way of figuring that out, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.
lol.gif

The only math I've ever been good at was algebra. I don't know why, but I really liked algebra.

lol.gif

The only math I've ever been good at was algebra. I don't know why, but I really liked algebra.

Algebra's not too bad. You just have to understand the formulas and how they work.
icon_smile2.gif

Actually, now that I think about it, the picture is retardedly simple. I'm really kind of embarrassed that I didn't think of it sooner.
lol.gif

5 + 2 = 7

Sooo... Regardless of what the first number is, if you get rid of it, what you're going to be left with is 7.

The first number is just a distraction that you have to ignore, basically. Lol!

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.jpg

lol.gif

Algebra's not too bad. You just have to understand the formulas and how they work.
icon_smile2.gif

Actually, now that I think about it, the picture is retardedly simple. I'm really kind of embarrassed that I didn't think of it sooner.
lol.gif

5 + 2 = 7

Sooo... Regardless of what the first number is, if you get rid of it, what you're going to be left with is 7.

:lol: Oh Gath, that pic is great!

Yeah, well, I said I WAS good at algebra. I haven't used algebra in YEARS, so I don't remember hardly anything about it. Lol!

lol.gif

icon_smile2.gif

lol.gif

5 + 2 = 7

Yeah, well, I said I WAS good at algebra. I haven't used algebra in YEARS, so I don't remember hardly anything about it. Lol!

To be fair, that's not even algebra.

It's basically the mathematical equivalent of holding something shiny in your left hand and jingling it around in front of someone's face, just so you can smack them with your right hand while they aren't looking.

They trickz us!!!
lol.gif

lol.gif

icon_smile2.gif

lol.gif

5 + 2 = 7

To be fair, that's not even algebra.

It's basically the mathematical equivalent of holding something shiny in your left hand and jingling it around in front of someone's face, just so you can smack them with your right hand while they aren't looking.

They trickz us!!!
lol.gif

It's not that hard to trick to me with the maths. :biggrin: Thanks be to calculators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back