Furious Obama Says Calls to Putin Going Straight to Voice Mail

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
By Andy Borowitz

• Credit Photograph by Ron Sachs/Getty
    WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what he called “a provocative and defiant act,” President Obama charged on Tuesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin has started letting his calls go directly to voice mail.

Speaking at the White House before this week’s NATO summit, a visibly furious Obama said that Putin’s new practice of letting his calls go straight to voice mail “hampers our ability to discuss the future of Ukraine and other important issues going forward.”

Having left dozens of voice mails for the Russian President, Obama said that he tried to reach him via e-mail on Monday night but received an out-of-office auto reply.

“Given what he has been up to in Ukraine over the past few weeks, I find it impossible believe he has been out of the office,” Obama said.

The President hinted that Putin’s failure to respond to his voice mails could result in additional sanctions and signaled that he did not intend to call the Russian President again. “I have left my last voice mail for him,” he said, adding that the last time he called Putin his mailbox was full.

By Andy Borowitz
  • email.png

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what he called “a provocative and defiant act,” President Obama charged on Tuesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin has started letting his calls go directly to voice mail.

Speaking at the White House before this week’s NATO summit, a visibly furious Obama said that Putin’s new practice of letting his calls go straight to voice mail “hampers our ability to discuss the future of Ukraine and other important issues going forward.”

Having left dozens of voice mails for the Russian President, Obama said that he tried to reach him via e-mail on Monday night but received an out-of-office auto reply.

“Given what he has been up to in Ukraine over the past few weeks, I find it impossible believe he has been out of the office,” Obama said.

The President hinted that Putin’s failure to respond to his voice mails could result in additional sanctions and signaled that he did not intend to call the Russian President again. “I have left my last voice mail for him,” he said, adding that the last time he called Putin his mailbox was full.
Maybe your boy should ask Vicky Nuland (or the CIA) to call?

"Can the reader imagine high level representatives from other countries, showing up in the midst of the most tense political standoffs in Washington DC, offering every kind of support to those Americans protesting against the US Federal Government?

"That’s exactly what US Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland is doing in the Ukraine at this very moment.

Kiev Protests Another CIA Coordinated Color Revolution In Progress

By Andy Borowitz
  • email.png

Obama is such a childish asswipe

That is all

-Geaux

Thats
The boy King brought this on himself.. NO ONE takes this assclown seriously..

That's because the cum stain wants to build the war chest in Ukraine. What a pathetic loser

-Geaux

US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine

While only 'humanitarian adviser' boots on the ground are present in Iraq (and Syria), Reuters reports that preparations are under way near Ukraine's western border for a joint military exercise this month with more than 1,000 troops from the United States and its allies. As Obama told reporters last week, "that a military solution to this problem is not going to be forthcoming," it seems a little odd 'strategically' to go ahead with the Rapid Trident exercise Sept. 16-26 as a sign of the commitment of NATO states to support non-NATO member Ukraine, entailing the first significant deployment of U.S. and other personnel to Ukraine since the crisis erupted.

US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine Zero Hedge

I'm pretty sure this is satirical

Yea, I'm kind of thinking I'd rather not see this plastered over the media...

The rest of the world is going to be rolling on the ground laughing >.<

For real. See, that's just it. Obama has no fucking clue HOW TO LEAD and be an effective POTUS

-Geaux

By Andy Borowitz
  • email.png

Maybe your boy should ask Vicky Nuland (or the CIA) to call?

"Can the reader imagine high level representatives from other countries, showing up in the midst of the most tense political standoffs in Washington DC, offering every kind of support to those Americans protesting against the US Federal Government?

"That’s exactly what US Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland is doing in the Ukraine at this very moment.

Kiev Protests Another CIA Coordinated Color Revolution In Progress
the day we have a president who isnt a pathalogical liar,I'll believe what he has to say.Last one that fit that bill got out of office jan 15th 1981.thats a looooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time.

Vlad probably thinks Obabble is still on vacation ...what to worry about anyway.

deltex1, I like your sig line.

Whether this is a joke or not, it does emphasize the indecision and weakness of our current government.

On the other hand what can or should we do when it comes to the Ukraine situation? We did nothing when "East Berlin" was created. We did nothing when the Soviets took over other countries in the "Eastern Bloc" and created the "Iron Curtain" either. Why?

Let's look at history. The Russian army is as much a sleeping giant as ours could (or should) be. Two historical example come to mind for me. Napoleon and Hitler. How did they fair trying to invade Russia?

If we really want to stop Russia's invasion of Ukraine, it is going to take a leader and troops with such intestinal fortitude that we haven't seen since WWII. Or another Congressman Charlie Wilson, lol.

Forum List

Back