Future Concealed carry gun owner drives off 3 violent home invaders with his future CCW pistol...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A father and son who were attending classes to get their concealed carry permits had a surprise...a little homework if you will. 3 violent home invaders kicked in the door of their home and began to assault them. The father made it to his future concealed carry pistol....an M &P Shield......and the 3 violent invaders ran like the little democrats they are....

Concealed Nation Fan Fends Off Three Home Invaders With M&P Shield

A father and son successfully fought off three home invaders in an early morning all-out fight for survival. Columbus police confirm that there was a home invasion in vicinity of 2:30 am where three suspected attackers kicked in the front door and immediately set to assaulting the son who was first to respond. Thankfully, his father was in the other room and able to flush out the attackers — using nothing less than his future everyday carry pistol, the M&P Shield.

“I come out and this one little one come tried to attack me and I took him out right away, one in the white shirt tried attacking me from the side, tried choking me and that kind of stuff,” says Shawn Howell, “Next thing you know he loses power and I jump up to get up and ready to start cleaning clocks but I just darted into my room… I come out and they were flying out the door so fast, I never seen anybody run so fast in my life… they knew what was coming,they knew I was going for a gun.”

According to both the victims’ testimony and police statements released through Channel 48 – Nebraska, the attackers fled before the future-concealed carrier could put bullets on target but he allegedly pursued them to their vehicle to “mark the truck”.

Both victims were transported to a nearby hospital where they were treated for superficial wounds sustained during the assault. Both the father and son were attending a concealed carry course to get their concealed carry permits and neither were expecting an attack of this magnitude to occur in their home.

So.....another example of how wrong the anti gun extremists are with their beliefs.....

--these guys actually kicked in a door and attacked people in their home..it actually happens

--though surprised and outnumbered and violently attacked, the victim was able to secure his weapon and drive off 3 attackers.

--no one was injured and initially no shots were fired and all 3 violent attackers ran away.

--the victim was not easily disarmed

Nonsense. The gun grabbers here say there is no documented evidence of a CCW holder stopping a crime. True though, they didn't have one. But what is cool is they didn't need one. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

-Geaux

If my door were kicked it wouldn't be good for those invading our home. Came very close to that happening and was terrified. Something changed that day and I determined that wouldn't happen again, and have since armed up and prepared.

Forum List

Back