Future FOX Host?

Yep.

She was already featured on a segment of Mehgan Kelly's show last night.

Hmmm ... pretty blond, ignorant, hateful ... Yep, she'd fit right in.

I liked the older woman's comment about wanting something fun, motivating' inspiring and uplifting" because THAT is exactly what the Sam story is.

what is it with loser left-wing morons and their ignorant hatred of Fox News?

glad to see these idiots are PROUD to be useful dupes for failed left-wing ideology

FNC has an unsurpassed talent to hire ladies with exceptional good looks, degrees galore, pleasant demeanor, education that the likes of Luddly Neddite and MarcATL can not even dream about, and talent to put those same asswipes in their proper place.

What best defines a liberal is the envy of the success of others.

She's not quite butthurt enough yet. But they train people well at that over there. She'll do just fine.

Add TheOldSchool to the list of asswipes mentioned in post #6.

Add TheOldSchool to the list of asswipes mentioned in post #6.

It looks like FJO has what it takes.

Thank you, TheOldSchool!

Yes, I do, and in more ways than you could ever hope.

Here ya go bro:

butthurt-cream.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-300x123.jpg

Quick- name the 248th and 250th players picked in the 2014 NFL draft!!

:lol:

Hmmm ... pretty blond, ignorant, hateful ... Yep, she'd fit right in.

I liked the older woman's comment about wanting something fun, motivating' inspiring and uplifting" because THAT is exactly what the Sam story is.
Intelligent and articulate. I suppose she could go to Fox. What would it matter if she did or did not?

She clearly sees the world for what is going on in it and is unafraid to speak up.

It sure is a refreshing turn from the hate spewed by you and the left on a continuous basis.

Fox doesn't need another anchorette. They're already kicking every other network's shitty ass in ratings week after week for years upon years…
Perhaps this babe belongs on some shit network - like MSNBC - to give them a hand.

Don't think she's hot enough for Fox. Maybe a contributor but not host material.

Forum List

Back