future Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015

Live as Future Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch is interviewed by the Senate as required by our Constitution.

I have to confess that i'm really quite impressed with him and his answers. What do you lot think?

I think Trump has made a very wise choice.

On the separation of powers, Gorsuch hails "the genius of the Constitution" and says it is a point of civics that is often lost today.

He says that life-tenured judges would make "pretty rotten legislators."

He adds that lawmakers would make poor judges as they are beholden to the people.

For a judge, he says "You want judges to put politics aside."

C7cila7VwAA0p1t.jpg:large

This would be like watching paint dry.

I am sure his wifey will be watching.

I doubt anybody else will be though.

You're right, the Leader should just ignore congress and appoint him to the Court.

I won't bore you with intellectual content anymore.

You're right, the Leader should just ignore congress and appoint him to the Court.

I won't bore you with intellectual content anymore.
Gorsuch has been coached on what to say.

I fully expect him to evade every question he faces regarding why he cannot seem to keep church and state separate in his mind like the 1st Amendment tells him to do.

His greatest lethality is obviously against Roe V. Wade.

But there is nothing that the DEM's can do to stop him. Harry Reid already showed how this works.

Someday 8th Graders won't need to learn about the filibuster in the Senate anymore -- it may be completely gone after this year.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:D

I just googled Gorsuch and he was raised Catholic but now goes to church with his wife at her Episcopalean congregation.

Forum List

Back