FYI CIC Bone Spur: Only One Person On Earth Will Call DrumpF ‘A Genius’ Glad you did!~ Sen.Graham!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Lindsey Graham: Only One Person On Earth Will Call Donald Trump ‘A Genius’
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) talked about President Donald Trump’s “very stable genius” tweet in a Monday morning appearance on “The View,” saying, “If he doesn’t call himself a genius, nobody else will.”

Graham was responding to Trump’s Twitter remarks defending his mental stability after it was called into question in journalist Michael Wolff’s newly released book, Fire and Fury,
and after
a reporter asked
about his “mental fitness” at a press briefing last week.Lindsey Graham: Only One Person On Earth Will Call Donald Trump 'A Genius' | HuffPost

:bow2: Sometimes Graham can nail it sweet. LOL!

Trump is the incompetent and unstable guy who made Lindsey Graham a laughingstock in his own state.

• Banned
Trump is the incompetent and unstable guy who made Lindsey Graham a laughingstock in his own state.
Hold the Great Douche with both arms and legs now.
You recall the Great Douche likes poorly educated voters?

btw: Graham keeps winning.

• Banned

He won against The Great Don? Got a link?
You know he did not in 2016. But read Sen. Graham Spew. That's a winner right there.
And he's not a Great Douche supporter. So, Hold the Great Douche with both arms and legs MORE, now.

He won against The Great Don? Got a link?
You know he did not in 2016. But read Sen. Graham Spew. That's a winner right there.
And he's not a Great Douche supporter. So, Hold the Great Douche with both arms and legs MORE, now.
Yes, we both know he didn't beat Trump. That's what I said.

The left have no credibility here.

It wouldn't matter who the Republican was that was in the White House. They will always question their mental health and will say they are the dumbest person on earth.

• Banned

It wouldn't matter who the Republican was that was in the White House. They will always question their mental health and will say they are the dumbest person on earth.

I don't need any. Or require these weak labels.
But I can be fully Left or Right. Still, I make RW LOSERS look weak every day.
Being Left or an ANAL Rightie' is not applicable here.
Graham did say, what he said here. Oops!.

Quoting a liar makes you somehow respectable? lol!

Quoting a liar makes you somehow respectable? lol!

How is what Graham said a lie?

Trump looked at the eclipse...after he was told not to. The admin is operating a daycare for a man child.

Trump looked at the eclipse...after he was told not to. The admin is operating a daycare for a man child.
I feel it's seen as an
underdeveloped, Anally Leaked, GOO Zygote daycare.

btw: The Great Douche sings the National Anthem.
SEE IT: The Great Douche mouths the wrong words for the national anthem..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back