FYI

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
For those who want to see an end to Covid, watch these links:

It's time to trust the science, and not Trump&Co.; WEAR THE DAMN MASK! KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING! AND VOTE OUT THIS INCOMPETENT AND SELF SERVING ADMINISTRATION.

There is no doubt Trump’s an asshole. However, Wallace is too. He’s totally of and for the wealthy establishment.

Thinking things will be better under senile Joe, is naive. It will be different though. The MSM will suddenly promote favorable stories of the president and the Covid. So, I guess that’s a meaningless improvement.

There is no doubt Trump’s an asshole. However, Wallace is too. He’s totally of and for the wealthy establishment.

Thinking things will be better under senile Joe, is naive. It will be different though. The MSM will suddenly promote favorable stories of the president and the Covid. So, I guess that’s a meaningless improvement.

It's even more disgusting the number of people that will suck that shit up.

Things will proceed normally under Biden. There will be a better response. Hell, they'll actually BE a response. If you think the virus is magically disappearing on November 4th. Think again.

Things will proceed normally under Biden. There will be a better response. Hell, they'll actually BE a response. If you think the virus is magically disappearing on November 4th. Think again.

If you somehow think that the magic of Biden is going to fix anything you are sadly mistaken. Really. There won't be a "better" response. Do you know why?

It's unlikely TRUMP contracting COVID will change people's habits on wearing masks. We have plenty of examples of those on the left not wearing a mask in public when they didn't realize they were on camera. People are going to make their own judgement calls regarding masks, attending public events or just going about their daily lives.

It's time to trust the science, and not Trump&Co.; WEAR THE DAMN MASK! KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING! AND VOTE OUT THIS INCOMPETENT AND SELF SERVING ADMINISTRATION.

BLESS YOUR HEART

What a troll post....You're saying "trust the science" while on another thread a fellow traveler of yours is trying to argue that the treatment for the President shouldn't be followed....You people are all over the map, and thus totally un credible....

Biden isn’t going to do anything except sit in his basement eating Jello.

Chris Wallace has been in the news all week answering questions but has not faced a question on his biased attempt to smear Donald Trump he’s a weak weak left-wing coward

Here's my FYI eat superfoods, grains and, seeds to combat COVID 19 oh and turn off fake news
As I said turn off fake news because fake news can cause stress and make you more susceptible to contracting COVID 19

Last edited:
It's unlikely TRUMP contracting COVID will change people's habits on wearing masks. We have plenty of examples of those on the left not wearing a mask in public when they didn't realize they were on camera. People are going to make their own judgement calls regarding masks, attending public events or just going about their daily lives.

Hell, even when they know that people are looking they don't wear them properly...

Mask do's and don't.jpg

Nobody cares what the hell Wallace has to say at this point.

Really, you've spoken to millions of Americans and claim no one cares about Wallace's comments? I do, and I'm somebody.

Attacking the messenger, and not considering reality is not very smart.

Y

Really, you've spoken to millions of Americans and claim no one cares about Wallace's comments? I do, and I'm somebody.

He is a dolt. A biased dolt. Nobody gives a damn what Wallace has to say. The fact that you imagined his reception here would be with open arms demonstrates a lack of awareness.

No you're not...

Especially when you have this in your sig...

" Anyone who supports DJT is a fool "

That makes you a nobody.

We need to learn what red States are doing that is so much more effective than the blue States that keep murdering their citizens are doing. Why are the deaths overwhelmingly in blue States where Democrats are running the response doing so much worse than Republican run States? We really need to start there and understand what is happening

If you somehow think that the magic of Biden is going to fix anything you are sadly mistaken. Really. There won't be a "better" response. Do you know why?

Q. Do you now why

A. Biden cares about people, Trump only cares about himself.

Forum List

Back