FYI

For those who want to see an end to Covid, watch these links:

It's time to trust the science, and not Trump&Co.; WEAR THE DAMN MASK! KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING! AND VOTE OUT THIS INCOMPETENT AND SELF SERVING ADMINISTRATION.

Nope, I won't wear one you sniveling terrified Prog.

It's unlikely TRUMP contracting COVID will change people's habits on wearing masks. We have plenty of examples of those on the left not wearing a mask in public when they didn't realize they were on camera. People are going to make their own judgement calls regarding masks, attending public events or just going about their daily lives.

"We have plenty examples of those on the left...". Do you go out in public and shop for groceries or sit in a bar without a mask and without social distancing?

Q. Do you now why

A. Biden cares about people, Trump only cares about himself.

That's a feeling, hon. It's an emotion. It's a bullshit emotion but has zero impact on the Rona.

Wanna try again?

I just think it's too bad that Democrats can't be Americans and treat this as the national crisis that it is. Everything to them is politics. Just watch a Democrat politician funeral

Most of them are Americans. Spoiled, brainwashed Americans but Americans. They have just managed to make a political ideology a part of who they are. Need someone on the telly to inform them of how to feel and react.

There is no doubt Trump’s an asshole. However, Wallace is too. He’s totally of and for the wealthy establishment.

Thinking things will be better under senile Joe, is naive. It will be different though. The MSM will suddenly promote favorable stories of the president and the Covid. So, I guess that’s a meaningless improvement.

It's even more disgusting the number of people that will suck that shit up.

Things will proceed normally under Biden. There will be a better response. Hell, they'll actually BE a response. If you think the virus is magically disappearing on November 4th. Think again.
I’d expect lots more war and ever increasing poverty and income inequality. The elites are going to make a killing.

This may be off topic gipper, but who is responsible for "income inequality"?

Trump never kept a presidential paycheck, he's doing the job for free. Biden got rich off of government. Trump lost a billion dollars of personal worth since he took office. Biden made 16 million since leaving office. Biden and his wife getting to the White House is a step up for them. Trump leaving his mansion and moving to the White House was a step down.

It's clear who cares more about the people.

It's unlikely TRUMP contracting COVID will change people's habits on wearing masks. We have plenty of examples of those on the left not wearing a mask in public when they didn't realize they were on camera. People are going to make their own judgement calls regarding masks, attending public events or just going about their daily lives.

"We have plenty examples of those on the left...". Do you go out in public and shop for groceries or sit in a bar without a mask and without social distancing?
I'll go one better.

I've been bartending in a very busy joint for the last ten weeks...Neither I nor any of my co-workers have contracted the covid cooties.

Your snake oil ain't selling as well as you had thought, Francis.

There is no doubt Trump’s an asshole. However, Wallace is too. He’s totally of and for the wealthy establishment.

Thinking things will be better under senile Joe, is naive. It will be different though. The MSM will suddenly promote favorable stories of the president and the Covid. So, I guess that’s a meaningless improvement.

Things will proceed normally under Biden. There will be a better response. Hell, they'll actually BE a response. If you think the virus is magically disappearing on November 4th. Think again.
I’d expect lots more war and ever increasing poverty and income inequality. The elites are going to make a killing.
Bizarro world. We’ve been told that Biden is going to destroy the economy by taxing the rich. Not to mention if this was a serious concern, you’d already be complaining about how the rich have had massive gains in the last few years under Trump.

Yeah the guy that claimed Trump was xenophobic for trying to limit air travel is going to change things as far as the virus.
what he suddenly believes that limiting air travel is a good thing?

It's time to trust the science, and not Trump&Co.; WEAR THE DAMN MASK! KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING! AND VOTE OUT THIS INCOMPETENT AND SELF SERVING ADMINISTRATION.

What a troll post....You're saying "trust the science" while on another thread a fellow traveler of yours is trying to argue that the treatment for the President shouldn't be followed....You people are all over the map, and thus totally un credible....

I don't care what others state, I make statements which are based on reality, not fantasies.

If you somehow think that the magic of Biden is going to fix anything you are sadly mistaken. Really. There won't be a "better" response. Do you know why?

Q. Do you now why

Biden has been in politics 50 years and has done nothing for “ people”.

Nope, I won't wear one you sniveling terrified Prog.

Why?

Does anyone really think that anyone who hasn’t already committed to being rational and safe is going to listen to Wallace?

They’re following Trump’s lead and as soon as he gets over coronavirus, they’re really not going to care about coronavirus because the only life they actually care about is no longer at risk.

I think your premise is off here...Your portrayal of those who ideologically think differently than yourself is not only snarky, and cheap, but incrediblely calous, and mean spirited...Just how liberal media has conditioned you to think...

Bizarro world. We’ve been told that Biden is going to destroy the economy by taxing the rich. Not to mention if this was a serious concern, you’d already be complaining about how the rich have had massive gains in the last few years under Trump.
Now, if Biden could just make HUNTER pay his taxes....

What a troll post....You're saying "trust the science" while on another thread a fellow traveler of yours is trying to argue that the treatment for the President shouldn't be followed....You people are all over the map, and thus totally un credible....

I don't care what others state, I make statements which are based on reality, not fantasies.

You make statements based upon your feelz and outright hatred for anyone who doesn't goose step in your brand of jackboots, Francis.

Not from what I see....You may think that only you lives in "reality", however, that is incredibly arrogant, and stupid....It shows your lack of critical thinking skills.

Does anyone really think that anyone who hasn’t already committed to being rational and safe is going to listen to Wallace?

They’re following Trump’s lead and as soon as he gets over coronavirus, they’re really not going to care about coronavirus because the only life they actually care about is no longer at risk.

I think your premise is off here...Your portrayal of those who ideologically think differently than yourself is not only snarky, and cheap, but incrediblely calous, and mean spirited...Just how liberal media has conditioned you to think...
You want me to be more politically correct?

Roflol. You some how think that saying you are going to tax the rich will actually work? I mean come on. Amazon paid $0.00 in taxes last year. Why because they used the loop holes that congress built into the tax code to help themselves. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that those that can afford it will use every tax loop hole they can to keep from paying. They will even move money out of the country.
So claiming that they are going to increase the economy or pay for all the Democrat’s wet dreams is crazy at it finest. While the changes made by Trump brought millions if not a Trillion back into the country to be taxed.

You want me to be more politically correct?

So you think being civil is a form of political correctness? That right there shows how out of touch you are with normal.

How would he not ruing the economy? What is is platform?

Green deal causing individuals and businesses alike to pay over twice as much for energy.

Increase the capital gains taxes which will have negative effects on the stock market.

Bring back Commie Care in full force thus burdening small business the most just like last time.

Increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most.

Inserting low-income high-crime people into the suburbs thus destroying the property value of now great places to live.

Forum List

Back