🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

G-Shot Puts Sparks Back In Your Sex Life

I think all of those methods are fine for some women, but some not so much or even painful. Depends on the partner and their body really. Also some squirt, some simply have massive contractions and rather hard or intense sensations.

The fun is in the finding out....:lol:

You're right. I have used that method since '92, when a little lady taught it to me. She suggested I insert two fingers. It works every time.

The best 2 finger method is to use your middle and ring finger and do that motion like Spiderman shooting out web. :lol:

That's how it was first told to me anyway, but it works great.

How does Batman do it ?

He pulls out one of his devices from his utility-belt and loads it with BAT-teries.

You know the one with the Bat ears [rabbit]

The best 2 finger method is to use your middle and ring finger and do that motion like Spiderman shooting out web. :lol:

How does Batman do it ?

He pulls out one of his devices from his utility-belt and loads it with BAT-teries.

You know the one with the Bat ears [rabbit]

I always wondered about that thingy hanging fom his belt

I think all of those methods are fine for some women, but some not so much or even painful. Depends on the partner and their body really. Also some squirt, some simply have massive contractions and rather hard or intense sensations.

Some women hate being fingered. It hurts too much.

Here's how you do it...

With her on her back, put in 1 finger and make a "come here" motion with it. If it's not working press upward more as you do it. It's really that easy, we all keep it in the same place. :eusa_angel:

Sometimes pressing down on the same spot from the outside helps too. :eusa_shhh:

You're right. I have used that method since '92, when a little lady taught it to me. She suggested I insert two fingers. It works every time.

Exactly. It only takes a few minutes in most cases, and some want to go again within half an hour.

Maybe you're not doing it right? :confused: We do lie to protect the male ego.

Exactly. It only takes a few minutes in most cases, and some want to go again within half an hour.

That sounds more like a problem guy's have. I can go and go and go. There's no stop unless it's to refill my drink or just to catch my breathe.

Maybe you're not doing it right? :confused: We do lie to protect the male ego.

Well stop it dammit----how the hell are we suppose to know if you lie ~! :lol:

LOL, Amanda you better be careful. You will cause a mass bathroom visit in here...LOL

That sounds more like a problem guy's have. I can go and go and go. There's no stop unless it's to refill my drink or just to catch my breathe.

Twice a day is max for me.

I spent some time with a woman, whose sexual appetite was enormous, but was otherwise difficult. Even though sex was great, we couldn't get along.

I spent some time with a woman, whose sexual appetite was enormous, but was otherwise difficult. Even though sex was great, we couldn't get along.

You knew Lil too ?? :eek:

I dated one whose appetite was dangerous to her physically... She kinda had issues...:lol:

Gee....they want to do it again??? Go figure!!!

[just kidding]

[just kidding]

Ya, I know. They're all over you. Women are so fixated on sex. We are just sex objects, meat, to them. I wish a woman would just want me for my mind.

[just kidding]

Ya, I know. They're all over you. Women are so fixated on sex. We are just sex objects, meat, to them. I wish a woman would just want me for my mind.

No joke----what happened to cuddling and walks on the beach ???

Forum List

Back