G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

It's amazing how many internet keyboard jockeys have intimate access to the president's mind, simply amazing. Is it the new foil helmets that do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do the Intel chiefs, the FBI and the Congress all agree that it was Russia yet Trump 'isn't sure'?

How do keyboard jockeys know the president's motivations? Do they get info from their foil helmets or do they rely solely on stuff other keyboard jockeys write?

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

It's amazing how many internet keyboard jockeys have intimate access to the president's mind, simply amazing. Is it the new foil helmets that do it?

Why do the Intel chiefs, the FBI and the Congress all agree that it was Russia yet Trump 'isn't sure'?

How do keyboard jockeys know the president's motivations? Do they get info from their foil helmets or do they rely solely on stuff other keyboard jockeys write?

I get my information from the man himself.
Trump still doesn't really believe his intelligence agencies - CNNPolitics.com

Lakhota would make for a great POUS. I can see it now.

President Lakhota: Putin, you guys tried hacking the election huh?

President Putin: No

President Lakhota: Ah come on, you know you did.

Lakhota would make for a great POUS. I can see it now.

President Lakhota: Putin, you guys tried hacking the election huh?

President Lakhota: Ah come on, you know you did.

President Trump: Putin, you guys tried hacking the election huh?

President Trump: BTW I didn't believe our intelligence agencies.

President Putin: You should continue to get your intel from RT news

President Trum: I would like to talk to you about russian hacking

Putin: The Russians did not and do ot hack into american computers

President Trump: Let me read from my white house list of examles

Putin: Don't bother. I disagree on points 4,5 and 7, and point 2 and 3 have no basis.

President Trump: But I haven't told you what's on the list.

Putin: I also deny russian hacking the white house servers.

Why would he confront Putin? There is no evidence to prove the Russian government hacked the election OR the DNC.

Lmao!! Even Trump said they did..care to change that now?

Link to Trump saying the Russian GOVERNMENT was hacking the DNC? And he's still saying maybe. Or it could be others. Of the top of my head I can think of Egyptian hackers wanting Clinton to lose for giving them Morsi and the MB. Probably a Coptic Christian Egyptian who had their churches burn and their people tortured by Obama's Morsi and the MB.

OR how about Syrian hackers going against Clinton and Obama for giving them ISIS and trying to overthrow Assad.

Better yet a Libyan hacker who had to run for his life after Obama and Clinton handed over his country to terror groups.

Then an Eastern Ukrainian who might have hacked the DNC for Obama and Hillary's State Department overthrowing a duly elected President and turning over the Ukraine to freaking nazi lovers.

You see the prospective list of countries who hated and despised the Obama administration for good reason by the way is very long.

Yet the NSA only picked up hacking coming out of russia.

:lmao:

How did they do that when they were'nt allowed to examine the DNC server?

They collect 20% of all internet traffic. Terabytes every day. It's like having a security camera at the entrance to bank vault seeing who's trying to break in. So the NSA analized the traffic, and it was russian.

You see the prospective list of countries who hated and despised the Obama administration for good reason by the way is very long.

Yet the NSA only picked up hacking coming out of russia.

:lmao:

How did they do that when they were'nt allowed to examine the DNC server?

no one as yet can examine that server

Not only that CrowdStrike's report which looked like a comic book by the way was busted big time for lying and they had to revise their report when they tied in claims of the Russians hacking the Ukrainian government. Like hell I'm going to believe some employees of the DNC that it was Boris Badenov and the Ruskies.

Any countries hackers can disguise themselves as another country hacking.

NOPE. You can't disguise by going through a proxy, if the NSA picks up the traffic going in and out of the proxys. They can trace a hack attempt by matching it to its origin.

Why would he? Weren't you guys claiming Obama already did? What more can be said?

Forum List

Back