G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

It's a proven fact that Putin ordered the hacking of the election. The only thing that is yet unproven is the "collusion" part - which is still under investigation.
So that's one vote for wild and crazy foreign policy. And here I thought that's what the haters did NOT want from Trump.

It doesn't sound promising so far. So, we'll see what happens when they come face to face - however, there may not be any audio or video records of that meeting and both Trump and Putin will be free to spin it as they wish.

Of course he won't. Why would he? He was complicit.
Well Obama was to much of a pussy to say something to him in August when he found out about it. He just let it happen.

It doesn't sound promising so far. So, we'll see what happens when they come face to face - however, there may not be any audio or video records of that meeting and both Trump and Putin will be free to spin it as they wish.

Well Obama was to much of a pussy to say something to him in August when he found out about it. He just let it happen.

So you're admitting it happened. lol, go argue with your denialist pals.

Russia did not hack anything. Please don't confuse a Convenient Political Ploy with actual Facts.
To date there has been zero proof that Russia has successfully hacked anything, nor has the U.S. Government been able to find even one instant where one vote has changed.

We did uncover criminal acts by Obama, his regime and The Clinton Gang.
We did uncover multiple cases of fraud committed by The Democrat party.
Things like registering illegals to vote, tearing up GOP Voter Registrations etc. etc.
It is estimated now that over 6 million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton.
And Democrat leaders in Democrat states are Obstructing The Investigations in to that.

Yo Carbo...it's been happening foevah.....

Your the one that is complaining about it.

Why would he confront Putin? There is no evidence to prove the Russian government hacked the election OR the DNC.
Except, of course, the testimony of the Intel chiefs and every Intel briefing Trump has had since he was a candidate.

Why the hell should he? Presidents aren't supposed to get involved in investigations, especially bogus ones.

So, Obama shouldn't have done more as Trump suggested?

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

/----- Libtards already making hay over the photo of Putin and Trump shaking hands as if that is proof of collusion. Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Considering all intelligence agencies disagree with you including Comey's FBI do you want to share something with the rest of the class that resembles evidence?

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

No the issue is there is none. AND he's making certain everyone understands it at the G20. Obama's errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Trump's intelligence agencies never examined the servers.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

It's amazing how many internet keyboard jockeys have intimate access to the president's mind, simply amazing. Is it the new foil helmets that do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Globalism looks like when a people reject their Government Leaders trying to MANDATE their will UPON THE PEOPLE.
stock-photo-athens-greece-february-protesters-with-signs-during-an-anti-austerity-pro-government-251937673.jpg

upload_2017-7-7_10-35-47.jpeg

upload_2017-7-7_10-35-47.jpeg

dd327f32aa30c998d754220b742e0f82--ben-curtis-riot-police.jpg

globalist-boot.jpg

Now with Corporate Sponsorship.

This violent episode is brought to you by BMW....

3b58a2abb1b2811547e72bea32a51c1b.jpg

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

No the issue is there is none. AND he's making certain everyone understands it at the G20. Obama's errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Trump's intelligence agencies never examined the servers.

There is. The Intel chiefs have testified to that. Trump gets briefings and could ask at anytime for a comprehensive report on the matter.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

There is no evidence. That is what all 4 Congressional Investigations determined. Obama's head of National Intelligence even stated that, and James Comey was also forced to admit that. The CIA, Treasury Department, and NSA all confirmed there is No Evidence.

You cannot request EVIDENCE that does not exist.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

It's amazing how many internet keyboard jockeys have intimate access to the president's mind, simply amazing. Is it the new foil helmets that do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do the Intel chiefs, the FBI and the Congress all agree that it was Russia yet Trump 'isn't sure'?

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

There is no evidence. That is what all 4 Congressional Investigations determined. Obama's head of National Intelligence even stated that, and James Comey was also forced to admit that. The CIA, Treasury Department, and NSA all confirmed there is No Evidence.

No evidence that Russia was behind the hacking in an effort to influence the election?

If that's what you're saying, then you're completely wrong.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

No evidence that Russia was behind the hacking in an effort to influence the election?

If that's what you're saying, then you're completely wrong.
Show me one vote that was changed.
Show me one server log, switch log, router log, firewall log that proves that Russia did anything and successfully altered the outcome of our election.

There is plenty of evidence to show The Democrat Party attempted exactly what The Left is accusing Russia of doing. But no evidence Russia illegally registered felons, illegals, or tore up GOP ballots, and registrations, or had the dead vote.

Plenty to show that The Left may have cast 6 million illegal votes cast by illegal immigrants and others to try to rig the election.
Plenty of evidence to show illegal wiretapping....illegal unmasking...illegal release of classified intel.....rigging primaries....stealing debate questions....rigging interviews....town halls.....collusion with the leftist media....paying for criminal assaults on GOP voters....and committing voter fraud....all on The Left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back