G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Why would he confront Putin? There is no evidence to prove the Russian government hacked the election OR the DNC.
You work real hard being a liar. Do Trump's lies motivate you?

Hey show me the evidence from the US Intelligence agencies that examined the DNC servers and hey I'll probably buy in.
Since you don't know squat let me educate you. The intelligence agencies don't work like that. Their official statement suffices because they are nonpartisan lifers who worked for both democrat and republican presidents.

Poll: 9-0 Trump won't have the balls to confront Putin.
Lol
Everyone knows he's a coward.

my bet is the meeting will mostly likely be about lifting sanctions- especially the drilling partnership between exxon & vlad's oil company.

Yes he will tell putin good job keep it up
In 2018

lolololol.

Exactly. Trump is a traitor and he took the GOP right along with him. All those years the GOP led the fight against Russia during the cold war. Now, they want Trump to be like Putin. They admire Putin. They want America to be more like Russia. That's why they work to ruin this country. They want America to be as big a failure as Russia.

Reportedly, there will only be four people in the room when Trump and Putin meet: Trump, Putin, Tillerson, and Lavrov. However, my guess is that Russia will be photographing and recording.

Yes he will tell putin good job keep it up
In 2018

lolololol.

Exactly. Trump is a traitor and he took the GOP right along with him. All those years the GOP led the fight against Russia during the cold war. Now, they want Trump to be like Putin. They admire Putin. They want America to be more like Russia. That's why they work to ruin this country. They want America to be as big a failure as Russia.

Only you would think chicx with dicks in little girls bathrooms represent America....

No Virginia Russia saved our constitution from the enemy with in...the leftys.

Reportedly, there will only be four people in the room when Trump and Putin meet: Trump, Putin, Tillerson, and Lavrov. However, my guess is that Russia will be photographing and recording.

Trump and tillerson speak and know Russian now?

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

Oh-Okay...

House Passes Bill Allowing 9/11 Lawsuits Against Saudi Arabia; White House Hints at Veto

Saudis warn of economic reprisals if Congress passes 9/11 bill - CNNPolitics.com

Barack Obama will veto bill that allows 9/11 victims to sue Saudi: White House

obama-muslim-brotherhood.jpg

We know for fact that Russia meddled in our election.
We know trump worships Putin.
We know Putin is WAY smarter than any in trump's disastrous "presidency".
The trump's, including his evil spawn, have said they have a long standing relationship and that their money comes from Russia.
We know trump had a secret meeting with three Russians in the WH Oval Office.
We know trump put a lawyer on tv who is also on the payroll of Russia's biggest bank.
We know all of trump's minions met with, lied about and then got caught, in many trips to and from Russia.
We know trump minions have laundered Russian money.

Is there really anyone left who does not know that this is a meeting of old friends and that they will discuss the next steps in their plan. Obviously, that plan could be any of several things, but they won't be sharing that with us.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump and tillerson speak and know Russian now?

Good point. I don't know. I just told you what is being reported.

I heard a few translators but the rest your correct on minus the Russian media

Why would he confront Putin? There is no evidence to prove the Russian government hacked the election OR the DNC.

Ya know all those drugs and booze you did in your hippy days ...?

You know when I mean - that time you've written about here, in which you said you lost your virginity to several big time rock and roll groupies ...

Let's just say you enjoyed all that substance abuse too much.

Or were you just dropped on your head as a baby?

I see why victim's family of the 9/11 attack cannot sue the Saudis for their involvement...
Report: Saudi Arabia Major Donor To Clinton Campaign

You're a few months too late for that to matter.

What matters now is trump's bizarre sword dance and gazing into that creepy orb. And that he gave them a pass on the 9/11 terrorists. You may remember the Rs and Bush let bin Laden go but President Obama killed. Remember?

But hey, keep trying.

Dingbat.

Forum List

Back