G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
G20 Summit:French President Emmanuel Macron Weasels his way down to be closer to Trump

a follow up to the French President Emmanuel Macron Weaseling his way down to Trump for picture taking --LOL

nintchdbpict000337098109.jpg

There were 4. And they were cool with CrowdStrike. To date no one from the US intelligence community has had access to the servers.

The intelligence community hasn't had access to the 21 to 41 state election servers either. Yet by looking at the internet traffic, they saw that the russians got into 21 of them, and tried to penetrate 41 of them.

Without looking at a single server.

That what the NSA does. They look at it from the outside.

You see the prospective list of countries who hated and despised the Obama administration for good reason by the way is very long.

Yet the NSA only picked up hacking coming out of russia.

:lmao:

How did they do that when they were'nt allowed to examine the DNC server?

no one as yet can examine that server

Not only that CrowdStrike's report which looked like a comic book by the way was busted big time for lying and they had to revise their report when they tied in claims of the Russians hacking the Ukrainian government. Like hell I'm going to believe some employees of the DNC that it was Boris Badenov and the Ruskies.

simply issue a warrant for the server an take it as evidence

Any countries hackers can disguise themselves as another country hacking.

NOPE. You can't disguise by going through a proxy, if the NSA picks up the traffic going in and out of the proxys. They can trace a hack attempt by matching it to its origin.

Really? Get hold of Woolsey former CIA Director and tell him he's full of shit then. Obviously you know more than him.

Woolsey: The Chinese Are Good At Hacking And Making It Look Like Someone Else

|
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date December 18, 2016

Former CIA director and Trump adviser James Woolsey speaks with ABC's Martha Raddatz about why Donald Trump has not acknowledged that Russia is behind the hacking of the election.

AND it's an interesting interview.

Woolsey: The Chinese Are Good At Hacking And Making It Look Like Someone Else

Any countries hackers can disguise themselves as another country hacking.
So, every Intel agency was either fooled or lying?

There were 4. And they were cool with CrowdStrike. To date no one from the US intelligence community has had access to the servers.

Let me ask this again for those who need extra help.

So those "four" intel agencies were either fooled or lying when they identified the hack as originating in Russia?

Don't forget that the chiefs of the CIA, FBI and NSA all testified that it originated in Russia.

Here's my guess on how the Trump-Putin meeting went down:

Trump: Dear Mr. Putin, I must ask you a difficult question or my American press will crucify me. Please forgive me for even bringing it up, but may I ask, if you don't mind, did Russian meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

Putin: No.

Trump: I knew it. Thank you so much for clearing that up once and for all, my good friend.

Here's my guess on how the Trump-Putin meeting went down:

Trump: Dear Mr. Putin, I must ask you a difficult question or my American press will crucify me. Please forgive me for even bringing it up, but may I ask, if you don't mind, did Russian meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

Putin: No.

Trump: I knew it. Thank you so much for clearing that up once and for all, my good friend.

In the background, the sound of hundreds of dead spies rolling over in their graves.

G20 Summit:French President Emmanuel Macron Weasels his way down to be closer to Trump

So hilarious. I'm sorry, but there are some things I like about Putin. Here he's standing with world leaders, and the look on his face says "this is ridiculous".

You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

It's amazing how many internet keyboard jockeys have intimate access to the president's mind, simply amazing. Is it the new foil helmets that do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do the Intel chiefs, the FBI and the Congress all agree that it was Russia yet Trump 'isn't sure'?

How do keyboard jockeys know the president's motivations? Do they get info from their foil helmets or do they rely solely on stuff other keyboard jockeys write?

I get my information from the man himself.
Trump still doesn't really believe his intelligence agencies - CNNPolitics.com
Looks more like you rely on CNN, a dubious practice.

Forum List

Back