G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

No the issue is there is none. AND he's making certain everyone understands it at the G20. Obama's errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Trump's intelligence agencies never examined the servers.

There is. The Intel chiefs have testified to that. Trump gets briefings and could ask at anytime for a comprehensive report on the matter.

First off Comey testified under oath that Trump was never under investigation. Secondly only 4 intel agencies came to the conclusion Russia hacked the DNC servers. One mega problem is none of the agencies ever examined the servers.

:lol:

Hows that work? They relied on DNC employees called CrowdStrike to tell them that the Ruskies supposedly did it. Now CrowdStrikes co founder is a mega D who is anti Russian and pro Ukraine.

Not only that Dimitri belongs to the Atlantic Council that is heavily Democrat and funded in part by Victor Pinchuk who is a Ukrainian oligarch who is completely anti Russian.

AND.....................................drum roll......................old Victor has donated millions upon millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

If you think anyone that is sane is going to believe Crowdstrike read "Waiting for Godot" to understand it's never going to happen.

Why would He? Logical rational folks know the 'Russia Hacked The Election' meme is a loony manufactured Democrat fantasy. Trump and Putin have important reality-based issues to discuss. They don't have time for TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) Democrat nonsense.

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
You would prefer he go off half cocked and accuse Putin of stuff without evidence? I thought you guys didn't want him doing that sort of thing.

He's the president. He can get access to any and all evidence that exists. He just doesn't want to.

There is no evidence. That is what all 4 Congressional Investigations determined. Obama's head of National Intelligence even stated that, and James Comey was also forced to admit that. The CIA, Treasury Department, and NSA all confirmed there is No Evidence.

You cannot request EVIDENCE that does not exist.

No evidence that Russia was behind the hacking in an effort to influence the election?

If that's what you're saying, then you're completely wrong.
Show me one vote that was changed.
Show me one server log, switch log, router log, firewall log that proves that Russia did anything and successfully altered the outcome of our election.

There is plenty of evidence to show The Democrat Party attempted exactly what The Left is accusing Russia of doing. But no evidence Russia illegally registered felons, illegals, or tore up GOP ballots, and registrations, or had the dead vote.

Plenty to show that The Left may have cast 6 million illegal votes cast by illegal immigrants and others to try to rig the election.
Plenty of evidence to show illegal wiretapping....illegal unmasking...illegal release of classified intel.....rigging primaries....stealing debate questions....rigging interviews....town halls.....collusion with the leftist media....paying for criminal assaults on GOP voters....and committing voter fraud....all on The Left.

So, you're saying that the Intel community, the FBI and the Congress are all lying and are involved in a conspiracy against Trump?

There is no evidence. That is what all 4 Congressional Investigations determined. Obama's head of National Intelligence even stated that, and James Comey was also forced to admit that. The CIA, Treasury Department, and NSA all confirmed there is No Evidence.

No evidence that Russia was behind the hacking in an effort to influence the election?

Show me one server log, switch log, router log, firewall log that proves that Russia did anything and successfully altered the outcome of our election.

There is plenty of evidence to show The Democrat Party attempted exactly what The Left is accusing Russia of doing. But no evidence Russia illegally registered felons, illegals, or tore up GOP ballots, and registrations, or had the dead vote.

Plenty to show that The Left may have cast 6 million illegal votes cast by illegal immigrants and others to try to rig the election.
Plenty of evidence to show illegal wiretapping....illegal unmasking...illegal release of classified intel.....rigging primaries....stealing debate questions....rigging interviews....town halls.....collusion with the leftist media....paying for criminal assaults on GOP voters....and committing voter fraud....all on The Left.

So, you're saying that the Intel community, the FBI and the Congress are all lying and are involved in a conspiracy against Trump?
No, I am saying you are lying.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

No the issue is there is none. AND he's making certain everyone understands it at the G20. Obama's errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Trump's intelligence agencies never examined the servers.

There is. The Intel chiefs have testified to that. Trump gets briefings and could ask at anytime for a comprehensive report on the matter.

First off Comey testified under oath that Trump was never under investigation. Secondly only 4 intel agencies came to the conclusion Russia hacked the DNC servers. One mega problem is none of the agencies ever examined the servers.

:lol:

Hows that work? They relied on DNC employees called CrowdStrike to tell them that the Ruskies supposedly did it. Now CrowdStrikes co founder is a mega D who is anti Russian and pro Ukraine.

Not only that Dimitri belongs to the Atlantic Council that is heavily Democrat and funded in part by Victor Pinchuk who is a Ukrainian oligarch who is completely anti Russian.

AND.....................................drum roll......................old Victor has donated millions upon millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

If you think anyone that is sane is going to believe Crowdstrike read "Waiting for Godot" to understand it's never going to happen.

This is the subject of the thread and what I'm speaking to.

You're conflating multiple issues and not speaking to the point.

No, I am saying you are lying.

About what?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!

Clinton chair fires back
Published July 07, 2017
Fox News
1499422144277.jpg

John Podesta was the former chair of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. (Reuters)

President Trump tweeted Friday morning that "everyone" at the G-20 summit was talking about Democrats' refusal to cooperate with the U.S. probe of Russian election meddling
The Washington Times reported Wednesday that federal investigators have not been able to obtain the DNC server in question. The only cybersecurity experts who’ve looked at the device is a private company from California called CrowdStrike.

Some members of Congress reportedly raised questions about why the DNC has never allowed investigators to look at the server, which is a key piece of evidence.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Clinton chair fires back
Published July 07, 2017
Fox News
1499422144277.jpg

John Podesta was the former chair of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. (Reuters)

President Trump tweeted Friday morning that "everyone" at the G-20 summit was talking about Democrats' refusal to cooperate with the U.S. probe of Russian election meddling

View attachment 137489

The Washington Times reported Wednesday that federal investigators have not been able to obtain the DNC server in question. The only cybersecurity experts who’ve looked at the device is a private company from California called CrowdStrike.

Some members of Congress reportedly raised questions about why the DNC has never allowed investigators to look at the server, which is a key piece of evidence.

No proof Russian hacking influenced U.S. election: Trump spokesman

Cybersecurity Experts: No Proof of Russian Hacking U.S. Election

No real proof in ‘Russian hacking’ report, as it lacks crucial details – ex-NSA tech director to RT

A Demand for Russian 'Hacking' Proof

Julian Assange: 'No Proof' Hacked DNC Emails Came From Russia

Trump is supposed to confront Putin on a hoax that is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the radicalized left?

Clinton chair fires back
Published July 07, 2017
Fox News
1499422144277.jpg

View attachment 137489

No real proof in ‘Russian hacking’ report, as it lacks crucial details – ex-NSA tech director to RT

Yep, it's a "deep state" conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected president. :laugh2:

Clinton chair fires back
Published July 07, 2017
Fox News
1499422144277.jpg

View attachment 137489

Yep, it's a "deep state" conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected president. :laugh2:
RESIST! The Left’s war on America, liberty, and righteousness
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-02-02/democrats-permanent-outrage-at-donald-trump
The Democrats Are Leading the Resistance From Behind
The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party | PBS
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party
The Racist History of the Democratic Party
The Democratic Party Continues To Ignore Reality | HuffPost
Are Democrats Becoming Extremists? | BlueWhiteIllustrated.com
Why Democrats Really Oppose Voter ID ...
100 days of Democratic rage

Forum List

Back