Gabbard Has 2......

Gabbard slams 'the DNC and their corporate media partners' for shutting her out of next debate

SPONSORED:

Gabbard slams 'the DNC and their corporate media partners' for shutting her out of next debate
BY JOE CONCHA - 03/10/20 12:52 PM EDT 935

Just In...
gabbardtulsi_010920gn3_lead.jpg

© Greg Nash
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) slammed the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and "their corporate media partners" on Tuesday for not allowing her to participate in next week's debate that is slated to feature former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

The pushback from Gabbard comes after the DNC announced new qualifying standards on Friday for the March 15 Arizona debate that will be broadcasted on CNN and Univision.

The new standards leave the Hawaii congresswoman off the stage.

And some people doubted me when I said, months ago, that they were rigging it for Biden.

Are you one of those people who bought the conspiracy theory that the Russia was supporting Gabbard?
Russia tries to stir up shit. The narrative of her poor little victimized candidacy was just one of the many odd things the Trumpbots couldn't stop talking about.

Are you one of those people who bought the conspiracy theory that the Russia was supporting Gabbard?
Russia tries to stir up shit. The narrative of her poor little victimized candidacy was just one of the many odd things the Trumpbots couldn't stop talking about.
Could you elaborate on some specific actions you think Russia is taking to "stir shit up" regarding the Gabbard campaign?

...or are you just another stupid TDS afflicted moron mindlessly blabbering Russia, Russia, Russia again for no discernible reason?

"Democrats deny diversity" could be a headline regarding Gabbard. What exactly do they fear from her?
Those of us who have supported her are vilified as being for Trump or against the Democratic Party or pro-Putin, etc.
What has it come to that every 'frickin'' thing is reduced to binary 'bull'?

I wouldn't mind porking Tulsi but I don't want her to be President.

Would you be interested in seeing something really extraordinary?

Make BERNARD get out, and have Biden run against Gabbard alone, and watch the script flip!

I am no fan of Tulsi's politics, but she is far more coherent than Biden. Why does anyone think they won't let her on the stage? Biden would almost stop getting delegates, and Tulsi would be the one picking them up even in a 3 way contest.

People with a cynical eye, can see how the DNC is loading this up. But, this is NOT our political party, and if the Left wants to let them get away with it, that is up to them.

I wouldn't mind porking Tulsi but I don't want her to be President.
There are a lot of people who shouldn't have been President and many who shouldn't be. Two are probable candidates and one is in the White House.
Gabbard is certainly not worse.

Make BERNARD get out, and have Biden run against Gabbard alone, and watch the script flip!

I am no fan of Tulsi's politics, but she is far more coherent than Biden. Why does anyone think they won't let her on the stage? Biden would almost stop getting delegates, and Tulsi would be the one picking them up even in a 3 way contest.

People with a cynical eye, can see how the DNC is loading this up. But, this is NOT our political party, and if the Left wants to let them get away with it, that is up to them.

You are hitting the bottle early this morning.

You are hitting the bottle early this morning.

Nope, I am a realist. Ask Democrats if they want Biden, and only in 40 something % range say yes, the rest would hope for someone else. Sanders isn't even that high. Why do you actually think the Left is all over this board naysaying on Trump?

I will tell you why------------------->because they are trying to make a candidate that less than 1/2 of their own people want, appear to be a better choice than the alternative in an attempt to drive out their constituents.

Let me tell people something------------> ALL the Democrats knew that Trump was going to be extremely difficult to beat; at least until this virus showed up. That is exactly why they tried everything to impeach him, and bring down his favorable as much as they could. It is why only B and C team Democrats ran against him. They knew it was a longshot to beat him, and they weren't certain they could bring the factions of the DNC together to even put up a decent attempt at it.

It is many political pundits opinion that-------------->if things would have remained status quo, the DNC would have let Bernie win the nomination and kill 2 birds with one stone-------->destroy the far left wing of the DNC by showing it really has no power but a small %, and reconstitute its base with moderates for the 2022 midterms.

Things have changed, haven't they! They see a bigger opening due to unforeseen circumstances. Now they must get Biden nominated, even as they are "hiding Joe Biden" as much as possible from public view, because he WAS put forth as the moderate to the public. Now he is under house arrest and protection.

Will it work? Maybe, we shall see.

Forum List

Back