Gabbard predicts a Trump victory and Republican gain in the House

Gabbard has a case of sour grapes. Her ridiculous right leaning presidential run has ended her career and she's not happy about it.

Gabbard is in a position to lead the Democrats into a new direction OR leave and secure a spot among the Republicans which would damage the credibility of Democrats for the next four years. Gabbard is well positioned.

I don't like a lot of her stances, but she has proven to be an excellent political strategist, providing she capitalizes on it.

If she joined the Republicans she would lose most of her actual support.

Let's see how the impeachment trial goes before making that statement.

Gabbard has a case of sour grapes. Her ridiculous right leaning presidential run has ended her career and she's not happy about it.

Gabbard is in a position to lead the Democrats into a new direction OR leave and secure a spot among the Republicans which would damage the credibility of Democrats for the next four years. Gabbard is well positioned.

I don't like a lot of her stances, but she has proven to be an excellent political strategist, providing she capitalizes on it.

What difference would that make? It's not even clear that there will be a trial.

The very fact that idiot partisans like Creepy view her presidential run as "ridiculous right leaning," and having "ended her career" paints the picture clearly of exactly why the left and the democrats are a fucked fringe party now wholly unfit for the mainstream of normal America.

I don’t know what she has done to ingratiate herself with conservatives. She’s really far left
I wouldn't vote for her, but she has stood up to the crazy that is the Democrat party right now. That is what Donald Trump did in 2016.

So, that is likely the admiration part of Republicans. Let us not confuse Republican with a conservative. They are not synonymous.

The very fact that idiot partisans like Creepy view her presidential run as "ridiculous right leaning," and having "ended her career" paints the picture clearly of exactly why the left and the democrats are a fucked fringe party wholly unfit for the mainstream of normal America.

There's not a nickel's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats today. No one nickel's worth. It's laughable to watch so many statist authoritarian frauds on here pretend otherwise. The only real excuse for the lunacy is that they're just plain dumb.Certainly intellectually dishonest. But largely just dumb. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd see a bunch of brain dead zombies fill up a building and chant USA! while the President signed a bill to put em in cages without a charge or a trial. You people are nuts. Absolutely bonkers.

There's no such thing as left and right. Statists gonna state regardless of what kind of left/right illusion they pretend to separate themselves by.

Last edited:

What difference would that make? It's not even clear that there will be a trial.

Trump has been portrayed as a nationalist. Hawaii is traditionally a Democrat stronghold. OTOH, Hawaiians ARE nationalist. Gabbard could be on the cusp of social change and a change in the way Hawaiians see themselves.

Where I live, EVERYBODY was Democrat. We did not have a Democrat representing us at the city, county, state, or federal level. Period. Then Reagan came along.

My bet is, either way, Gabbard changes either her state's outlook or she opens the door for more moderate Democrats. Either way, it is a welcome change.

The very fact that idiot partisans like Creepy view her presidential run as "ridiculous right leaning," and having "ended her career" paints the picture clearly of exactly why the left and the democrats are a fucked fringe party wholly unfit for the mainstream of normal America.

There's not a nickel's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats today. No one nickel's worth. It's laughable to watch so many statist authoritarian frauds on here pretend otherwise. The only real excuse for the lunacy is that they're just plain dumb.Certainly intellectually dishnest. But largly just dumb.

There's no such thing as left and right. Statists gonna state regardless of what kind of left/right illusion they pretend to separate themselves by.
So, you really think that if Hillary had won the White House:
  • We would have pulled out of TPP?
  • Walked out on the Paris Accord?
  • Be filling the SC and fed courts everywhere with constitutional conservatives?
  • Be putting up a border wall?
  • Fighting sanctuary cities?
  • Cracking down on illegal immigration?
  • Gutting Obama regulations left and right?
  • Killed Dodd-Frank?
  • Cracked down in Iran?
Just today Trump signed a bill to crack down on robocalls and in two weeks signs a bill to begin a new phase of trade between us and China.

I don’t even know what a Republican is. Is it a Trump supporter? I’m not one of those. Ill vote for him over the democrats but I won’t carry water for him with all of his fuckups

Actually, they just adopted much of the TPP with that Mexico/Canada thing. I was gonna make a thread about it but then I thought to myself, meh...why bother.

Last edited:
I don’t even know what a Republican is. Is it a Trump supporter? I’m not one of those. Ill vote for him over the democrats but I won’t carry water for him with all of his fuckups

Democrats think I'm a Republican. At times, Republicans think I'm a Democrat.

Makes me smile.

There's not a nickel's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats today. No one nickel's worth. It's laughable to watch so many statist authoritarian frauds on here pretend otherwise. The only real excuse for the lunacy is that they're just plain dumb.Certainly intellectually dishnest. But largly just dumb.

• Be filling the SC and fed courts everywhere with constitutional conservatives?
  • Killed Dodd-Frank?
  • Cracked down in Iran?
Just today Trump signed a bill to crack down on robocalls and in two weeks signs a bill to begin a new phase of trade between us and China.

We haven't even done most of those things under Trump.

The bitch even raised her hand with all the other Democrat assholes when asked if she would give free health care to everybody and their little brown dog.

Difference being, she supports the idea of cutting things like the wars, to pay for a M4A plan.

Being someone who despises health insurance companies, I can't say I completely disagree with her on it.

Of course, my idea of a national healthcare plan, without health insurance companies, would be for the medical profession to take on the task. Cutting out the middle man would reduce a lot of costs.

With no ACA subsidies, my health insurance would cost me over $1400 a month. Which is why I don't have health insurance. Funny thing about most people who oppose the ACA, are the ones sucking off their employers teet for their health insurance. LMAO.. If they had to fork over the $1,400 a month, plus a $5,000 deductible, and $5,000 out of pocket, a M4A would look better to them too. Real quick.

• Killed Dodd-Frank?
  • Cracked down in Iran?

We haven't even done most of those things under Trump.

Your kidding, right? Do tell us which ones! No, lemme guess, you just got an early start on killing what few brain cells you have left for the new year. Never underestimate the power of CNN to brainwash the weak feeble-minded.

Last edited:
The bitch even raised her hand with all the other Democrat assholes when asked if she would give free health care to everybody and their little brown dog.

Difference being, she supports the idea of cutting things like the wars, to pay for a M4A plan.

Being someone who despises health insurance companies, I can't say I completely disagree with her on it.

Of course, my idea of a national healthcare plan, without health insurance companies, would be for the medical profession to take on the task. Cutting out the middle man would reduce a lot of costs.

With no ACA subsidies, my health insurance would cost me over $1400 a month. Which is why I don't have health insurance. Funny thing about most people who oppose the ACA, are the ones sucking off their employers teet for their health insurance. LMAO.. If they had to fork over the $1,400 a month, plus a $5,000 deductible, and $5,000 out of pocket, a M4A would look better to them too. Real quick.

So you are a welfare queen getting other people to pay your fucking health care bills? No wonder you vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back