Gabbard Torpedoed Kameltoe's Big Night

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Would Creepy Joe beg Xi to "go easy on him" if they met to talk trade with China? Actually he probably would given his son's billion dollar loan from the Chicoms based on him being the VP, but that's for another day. When the old coot pleaded with Kameltoe for mercy before the circus began, she must have felt all empowered and ready to ROAR. Then Tulsi came along and ambushed the ambusher....seems Harris sent hundreds of Kalis to jail on reefer charges and then laughs about it years later when asked if she smoked grass....of course she had....while listening to rap music that hadn't been recorded yet. Detroit Dims apparently ain't all that impressed with Kameltoe since they gave Tulsi a HUGE round of applause for the shot she landed on the witch. Harris is now trying to live down an image she spent a career presenting, tough as nails prosecutor...big punch, glass jaw. The door through Kameltoe was opened wide by Tulsi Gabbard.

source.gif

Yes you are. :lol:

Former Kamala Harris opponent: She showed her 'glass jaw' during Dem debate attacks

Gabbbard should be getting a lot more attention, she seems to be the cream of that crop.

Says a lot about the Dems that she is looked upon so poorly.

• Banned
I have the phony Marine ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on iggy....somebody may want to tell him that.

I am no Democrat, but Gabbard did her homework. And she really looked great last night. If I was a Dem, she would have my vote.

I have the phony Marine ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on iggy....somebody may want to tell him that.

Not many things more pathetic than someone on a forum announcing who they have on ignore.

You are like a 6th grade girl telling one friend to tell the other that she is not talking to her

• Banned
I am no Democrat, but Gabbard did her homework. And she really looked great last night. If I was a Dem, she would have my vote.

She's as crazy as the rest of them. I'd like to see her DD214...just how much combat did she see, where and when?

Seems they hate each other more than Trump.....cool.

Gabbard is the pick imo but most of her policies suck too. She was once pro-life but not now. She has no chance.

Greg

Seems they hate each other more than Trump.....cool.

Gabbard is the pick imo but most of her policies suck too. She was once pro-life but not now. She has no chance.

Greg

I gotta say she's easy to look at and scooped up Kamala in a nifty foot snare. Harris sat with a giggly Anderson Cooper after the show and said she's "elite-level while Gabbard is a 0-1%er". No problem....all of them should comb through Kameltoe's prosecutions as Kali AG...it's a target-rich environment.

Kameltoe. That's funny. But Kameltoe has an unlikable thing about her. (I can't say what just came to mind, probably shouldn't even think it) She seems like she's always acting. I remember when she was with that famous Black talk show host and she was even having a hard time acting Black. I guess she's basically just another Hillary Clinton like phony. But she still has the best nickname of the bunch.

Kameltoe. That's funny. But Kameltoe has an unlikable thing about her. (I can't say what just came to mind, probably shouldn't even think it) She seems like she's always acting. I remember when she was with that famous Black talk show host and she was even having a hard time acting Black. I guess she's basically just another Hillary Clinton like phony. But she has the best nickname of the bunch.

That's where she talked about toking while listening to Snoop and Tupac....problem was they hadn't been signed to recording contracts at the time....she's a liar.

Everybody was pretty much trying to destroy everybody else.

Kameltoe had a particularly rough night.

I love to see the Moon Bats trying to out Moon Bat each other.

Trump will win by a landslide with this gaggle of clowns running for the nomination of the Moon Bat Party.

The only things they are running on are free stuff and Trump Derangement Syndrome bullshit. Trump will destroy them.

The principled left is not going to support Harris. The same people that supported Hillary is pushing Harris. It could very well lead to Trump winning again.

As things narrow down, they all will go after Harris for this very same thing. Who you were before you ran is important.

Would Creepy Joe beg Xi to "go easy on him" if they met to talk trade with China? Actually he probably would given his son's billion dollar loan from the Chicoms based on him being the VP, but that's for another day. When the old coot pleaded with Kameltoe for mercy before the circus began, she must have felt all empowered and ready to ROAR. Then Tulsi came along and ambushed the ambusher....seems Harris sent hundreds of Kalis to jail on reefer charges and then laughs about it years later when asked if she smoked grass....of course she had....while listening to rap music that hadn't been recorded yet. Detroit Dims apparently ain't all that impressed with Kameltoe since they gave Tulsi a HUGE round of applause for the shot she landed on the witch. Harris is now trying to live down an image she spent a career presenting, tough as nails prosecutor...big punch, glass jaw. The door through Kameltoe was opened wide by Tulsi Gabbard.

source.gif

Former Kamala Harris opponent: She showed her 'glass jaw' during Dem debate attacks

The look on Harris face was golden. Gabbard didn't ambush her, she flat ripped the ho's weave off and beat her down. Harris couldent believe it. Machelle and his wife Bark probably had to give her the "chin up" pep talk when it was all over.

source.gif

Conservatives pretended that she won the first debate. She is still at 0% in the polls.
But hey, at least she gets lots of "funny and agrees" in conservatives message boards.

source.gif

Conservatives pretended that she won the first debate. She is still at 0% in the polls.
But hey, at least she gets lots of "funny and agrees" in conservatives message boards.

It's Democrats that don't think she did well. Note, not liberals or progressives but Democrats. They don't like Gabbard because she was willing to stand up and say that the emperor had on no clothes when she countered Obama on Syria.

Gabbard was right. You will note that many are now countering Obama's legacy. Gabbard was simply principled about it and the rest were not. I support Sanders also but this does also apply to him somewhat. He was not as forceful speaking up about Obama's war mongering as he should have been either.

Forum List

Back