Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Go Gabby!. Give those NRA NaziCons hell.

Her husband made the list for Seven liberal hypocrites on this news article because he purchased an assault weapon for the Gifford household. Hypocrites? I think so. Read up, Lakhota.

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns - John Hawkins - Page full#
7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns
John Hawkins | Mar 23, 2013

Once again -- this is dishonest.

>>
Kelly, the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords and an outspoken advocate for new gun control measures, had in recent interviews said he was buying the rifle to showcase what he said are unobtrusive background checks.

Kelly: Gun loophole makes no sense

Doug MacKinlay, owner of Diamondback Police Supply, said it was Kelly's statements that caused him to stop the sale.

"I determined that it was in my company's best interest to terminate this transaction prior to his returning to my store to complete the Federal Form 4473 and NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) required of Mr. Kelly before he could take possession of this firearm," MacKinlay posted on the Tuscon store's Facebook page Monday. <<
(story here) -- try using an actual news source instead of Dimbart.

I do not believe him. He was in fear for his life or hers and didn't expect Breitbart media to find out and report on it, Pogo. I've known of other stories of Dems against 2nd amendment rights who owned guns. Nothing surprises me. Although his buying an assault weapon along with the .45 was interesting. ( I do not buy his story at all )

You didn't buy my story about that professional activist John WK in the Kay Hagan thread either. Then when I proved it and tagged you to see it, you made yourself scarce.

Must be convenient.... :lalala:

That isn't true and you know it. Pull up the thread. I was very clear in stating your pov vs. his but you never proved he was a paid poster either. He could have been doing it on his own time. Like Lahkota! lol....

I gave you credit , Pogo. You know I did. I do not run but neither do I hang out on one thread for days on end. I do not even do that on my own threads! Only one exception - Pentacostal fire - I move on - in general. It is only a message board. Don't take such discussions (politics) so seriously.

Turns out she was bad news anyhow. John WK was on his game alright.

Run away all you like but I left a Google link to his litany of cross-posts in the thread a week and a half ago. The internet is forever; that history of his is not going away. And neither are my links to it. And he freely admitted to it.

Why would anyone call Gabby Giffords a SLIMEWAD? That's not in the OP article.

Well, children, enjoy your little NaziCon circle jerk. Don't forget to take turns on pivot boy.

Sort of like Obama did accusing Romney of giving people cancer? Yeah, funny how you don't point that out.

Your response suggested you didn't care why the ads were pulled. "So what" you said. You are full of double standards, PB.
sort of like Mittens accusing jeep of moving over to china fully and somehow that was obama's fault.Even though they never moved.

More like so what, your opinion does not make fact, show me why they where pulled.

You certainly seem to have unresolved anger issues.

This thread is about Gabby Giffords...not Mitt Romney.

Why didn't you bring that up to the poster who derailed the thread by mentioning Mitt Romney first?

Protip: It wasn't Plasmaball.

Or do you only play the "let's get strictly back on this exceedingly narrow topic" game when your side is losing?

Actually, I smashed PB argument into oblivion, as I did yours. You play the 'get back on topic' card when you're losing.

If you read the quote chain, you'll see that I wasn't responding to you.

Deal with it.

So um why am I getting quote prompts saying you are quoting my posts? And I knew you were referring to one of my posts about Romney. Therefore, the post was addressing me while also responding to someone else. You shouldn't practice subterfuge, you suck at it.

Her husband made the list for Seven liberal hypocrites on this news article because he purchased an assault weapon for the Gifford household. Hypocrites? I think so. Read up, Lakhota.

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns - John Hawkins - Page full#

>>
Kelly, the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords and an outspoken advocate for new gun control measures, had in recent interviews said he was buying the rifle to showcase what he said are unobtrusive background checks.

Doug MacKinlay, owner of Diamondback Police Supply, said it was Kelly's statements that caused him to stop the sale.

"I determined that it was in my company's best interest to terminate this transaction prior to his returning to my store to complete the Federal Form 4473 and NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) required of Mr. Kelly before he could take possession of this firearm," MacKinlay posted on the Tuscon store's Facebook page Monday. <<

I do not believe him. He was in fear for his life or hers and didn't expect Breitbart media to find out and report on it, Pogo. I've known of other stories of Dems against 2nd amendment rights who owned guns. Nothing surprises me. Although his buying an assault weapon along with the .45 was interesting. ( I do not buy his story at all )

You didn't buy my story about that professional activist John WK in the Kay Hagan thread either. Then when I proved it and tagged you to see it, you made yourself scarce.

That isn't true and you know it. Pull up the thread. I was very clear in stating your pov vs. his but you never proved he was a paid poster either. He could have been doing it on his own time. Like Lahkota! lol....

I gave you credit , Pogo. You know I did. I do not run but neither do I hang out on one thread for days on end. I do not even do that on my own threads! Only one exception - Pentacostal fire - I move on - in general. It is only a message board. Don't take such discussions (politics) so seriously.

Turns out she was bad news anyhow. John WK was on his game alright.

Run away all you like but I left a Google link to his litany of cross-posts in the thread a week and a half ago. The internet is forever; that history of his is not going away. And neither are my links to it. And he freely admitted to it.

He freely admitted to being paid? Really? I didn't think he had enough follow up for a paid poster. Did you? We can be certain of one thing, Pogo. If you don't have a passion for the truth? You won't last long as a blogger.

In other words, you can't respond so you are making your exit now. I hope you don't get paid for this, Lakhota. Someone would be getting seriously robbed.

Go Gabby!. Give those NRA NaziCons hell.

>>

John WK didn't strike me as a pro. He still doesn't. As for Giffords. No comment, Pogo?

Why would anyone call Gabby Giffords a SLIMEWAD? That's not in the OP article.

Really ?

You need someone to explain it to you ?

If she persists in assaulting the 2nd, I'll be calling her a whole lot worse.

sort of like Mittens accusing jeep of moving over to china fully and somehow that was obama's fault.Even though they never moved.

More like so what, your opinion does not make fact, show me why they where pulled.

You certainly seem to have unresolved anger issues.

This thread is about Gabby Giffords...not Mitt Romney.

Why didn't you bring that up to the poster who derailed the thread by mentioning Mitt Romney first?

Protip: It wasn't Plasmaball.

Or do you only play the "let's get strictly back on this exceedingly narrow topic" game when your side is losing?

Actually, I smashed PB argument into oblivion, as I did yours. You play the 'get back on topic' card when you're losing.

If you read the quote chain, you'll see that I wasn't responding to you.

Deal with it.

So um why am I getting quote prompts saying you are quoting my posts? And I knew you were referring to one of my posts about Romney. Therefore, the post was addressing me while also responding to someone else. You shouldn't practice subterfuge, you suck at it.
because thats how the board system works. You get alerts as well.

Well, it was bound to happen.

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

She was never that good before and obviously isn't getting any better.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

she alway was.., in my OPINION..., the "slimewad" has her own shooting range on her property, and regularly shoots a handgun there, her husband, a genuine :asshole: illegally bought an AR-15, but it's A-OK for liberscum to break the law and criticize us for doing what they do.., we would get jail/prison time for.

she is a true half-wit puppet whose strings are manipulated by her scumbag husband, prior to her getting half her brains blown away she claimed to be a supporter of gun rights......., but only for themselves.

yes Gabby, shut the fuck up, you fucking half-wit twit. :lmao:

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa
Private citizens are at liberty to express their opinions, which is also supported by the Constitution.

That you fear what she has to say is both telling and unsurprising.

Rather than a pointless and failed ad hominem attack, instead counter her argument with facts.

Otherwise this post exhibits you to be hateful and ridiculous, and serves only to undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, as it reflects poorly on those of us who own guns and work to protect the Second Amendment right.

Go figure.

STFU Gabby.

Private citizens are at liberty to express their opinions, which is also supported by the Constitution.

That you fear what she has to say is both telling and unsurprising.

Rather than a pointless and failed ad hominem attack, instead counter her argument with facts.

Otherwise this post exhibits you to be hateful and ridiculous, and serves only to undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, as it reflects poorly on those of us who own guns and work to protect the Second Amendment right.

Cut the crapp.

I don't fear anything she has to say. I am simply pointing out that she is leveraging her past to promote her politics. That is not ad himinem...that is all to clear. So you can shove the winecork-up-the-ass lectures.

And how does my post undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment. You only type what you think sounds intelligent but haven't yet figured out that we are on to your horseshit.

And how does it reflect poorly on those who own guns.

My goodness, but your eyes are brown.

If anyone wants to see the ad itself here it is:

That's in the OP article already. And Giffords is nowhere in it.
Nor does any one of them say, imply or even vaguely hint at "taking our pacifiers guns away".

Fucking children. No shit.

Nobody said she was. Or can prove we did ?

Or are you saying she didn't start the PAC that is running that ads ?

And nobody said she was trying to take our guns away. Asshole.

What was said in the article is that she is running ads against candidates who don't agree with her and that the ads are half-truths.

You are a dick.

Bingo.

Who's that woman walking with the cane at the end of that political video?

she's a typical progressive/Democrat who uses her injuries to beat people over the head with. and when she came out and blamed Sarah Palin that right there was the last respect or care I had about her

she's a slimy leftie/dem/commie

Forum List

Back