Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

This quote is ibid:

Giffords has long been a gun owner and believes in the constitutional right of all Americans to safe and responsible gun ownership.

So why does she let her PAC run this nonsense? She is a hypocrite of the highest order.
because she feels stalkers and criminals shouldnt be able to buy guns at gun shows...

The horror.....

I had a stalker once, but that doesn't mean I think she shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun. She's probably too terrified to actually use one.
no you didnt.

Using emotions to take away Constitutional rights is like a parent caving in to a screaming child in the toy aisle as to avoid embarrassment.
You mean like repugs pushing the patriot act?

Your messiah Obama signed the Patriot Act.
:eusa_shhh:
his dreams are only of Repugs repugs repugs:disbelief:
So? Every post coming from you is an attack. You don't have any room to talk.

This quote is ibid:

Giffords has long been a gun owner and believes in the constitutional right of all Americans to safe and responsible gun ownership.

So why does she let her PAC run this nonsense? She is a hypocrite of the highest order.
because she feels stalkers and criminals shouldnt be able to buy guns at gun shows...

The horror.....

I had a stalker once, but that doesn't mean I think she shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun. She's probably too terrified to actually use one.
no you didnt.

Wrong, asshole.

Using emotions to take away Constitutional rights is like a parent caving in to a screaming child in the toy aisle as to avoid embarrassment.
You mean like repugs pushing the patriot act?

Your messiah Obama signed the Patriot Act.
:eusa_shhh:
his dreams are only of Repugs repugs repugs:disbelief:
So? Every post coming from you is an attack. You don't have any room to talk.

I'm not a former member of Congress. I would think libturds would expect a certain level of decorum and civility coming from the people they elect to some of the highest offices in the land.

Remember when libturds used to whine about "civility?"

This quote is ibid:

The horror.....

no you didnt.

Wrong, asshole.
no, i nailed you..Lying terror, you are all the same

As near as I can tell, the RW gun nuts are upset because Gabby did not have the good grace to die from being shot in the head by a whacko.

This quote is ibid:

The horror.....

no you didnt.

Wrong, asshole.
no, i nailed you..Lying terror, you are all the same

"Nailed" me for what?

So um why am I getting quote prompts saying you are quoting my posts?

Because you were in the quote chain further up, you got an alert stating that I quoted one of your posts--which I did, because I was quoting a post that quoted you earlier on. I hope you now understand how Xenforo software works a bit better.

And I knew you were referring to one of my posts about Romney. Therefore, the post was addressing me while also responding to someone else.

Incorrect. My post did not address you, it addressed the other user's inconsistency. I used to have some level of "fellow humyn"-tier respect for you, but your overt egotism and absolute self-centeredness in this thread is really killing that.

You shouldn't practice subterfuge, you suck at it.

How is responding to someone else an example of practicing subterfuge?

Conservatives roll in the mud in attacking an American hero

Forum List

Back