Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Well, it was bound to happen.

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

She was never that good before and obviously isn't getting any better.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa

Guess who didn't bother to vet his own OP.

Gabby Giffords isn't even in these videos. Not a single one of them. Not on video, not quoted, nothing. Nor do any of them mention or imply, directly or indirectly, any Constitutional issue at all.

What was that about making an ass of oneself again?

Dumb shit.

Thanks. I saw the same thing.

These brainless RWs just take the word of whomever is doing the lying - like Britebart, Lushbo, Fox. The RWs are not called "low information" for nothing.

As for Giffords, I wish we could clone her.

Quite ironic that Mrs. Giffords likely has contingent of armed bodyguards around her at any given time. Quite ironic indeed.

Since you get your news from little kid's video games, you would have no way of knowing that this woman was shot by an asshole from your side of the fence.

Luckily, there were some unarmed civilians in the crowd who took him down while an armed RW hid out in the Walgreens.

Of COURSE she has armed bodyguards. The damn brainless RWs are still out to get her.

Using emotions to take away Constitutional rights is like a parent caving in to a screaming child in the toy aisle as to avoid embarrassment.

So says the child who has kept his own toys by screaming at adults not to take them away.

Learn to use the quote function, sonny boy.

oHoooooooooo waaaa, they take the word of Lush Limbaugh, Foxy news, bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cry us all A RIVA because we don't bow to the WOMAN who uses her injures to bash us over the head with

waaaaaaaaaaa

Here is the article on her husband purchasing an AR -15, after the news came out he claimed he would not keep it. Interesting story.

Gabby Giffords s Husband Buys AR-15
Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona.
Breitbart News received a tip on this when Neil McCabe, editor of Guns & Patriots newsletter, contacted us on March 7 and said:
Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15--sometimes described as an "assault rifle"--at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.
According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased "high capacity" magazines as well.
On March 6, McCabe contacted Kelly's gun control group--"Americans for Responsible Solutions"--and on March 8 they replied that his message had been passed on to colleagues who handle press requests. Breitbart News then began investigating the details surrounding the purchase, including visiting the gun store.
Suddenly, Kelly announced on his Facebook page that he was not going to keep the AR-15, which he has yet to pick up from the store.
Days after making the purchases, Kelly wrote on Facebook:
I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too.

continue reading on link above.............
______________________________​

She always had guns and still has guns.

Only other RWs should be able to have guns, right?

No, what is stupid is conservatives trying to deny a woman who took a bullet for her country the right to expect her country to do something about it

Hey MORON. the GUY who shot her is getting a life sentence

why should the rest of us have our rights restricted?

Closing the barn door after the horse has left

She doesn't want anyone else to have to go through what she went through

ONly a moron thinks that someone willing to kill a judge or a congressman is going to be deterred by a gun law
The guy was fucking nuts and conservatives do everything they can to ensure he had unrestricted access to the weapons of his choice
We've actually suggested many times an effective way of keeping gun related violence down is to keep left wing people from gun access. If all democrats were disarmed we wouldn't have any shootings.
Wow....what a profound observation

You come up with that one yourself?

Does Luddly pleasure itself thinking about Giffords? does vegetable sex turn it on

This sort of crush on a politician is pretty sick

oHoooooooooo waaaa, they take the word of Lush Limbaugh, Foxy news, bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cry us all A RIVA because we don't bow to the WOMAN who uses her injures to bash us over the head with

waaaaaaaaaaa

You are a slimewad

I'm for the 2nd Amendment but c'mon OP, get serious. If you were shot point-blank with a glock through your brain, you'd probably have an attitude about crazy people owning guns too.. Get real bro..

She was in favor of the 2nd before she was shot, owned guns, was a good shot and is still in favor of the 2nd.

Hey MORON. the GUY who shot her is getting a life sentence

why should the rest of us have our rights restricted?

Closing the barn door after the horse has left

She doesn't want anyone else to have to go through what she went through

ONly a moron thinks that someone willing to kill a judge or a congressman is going to be deterred by a gun law
The guy was fucking nuts and conservatives do everything they can to ensure he had unrestricted access to the weapons of his choice
We've actually suggested many times an effective way of keeping gun related violence down is to keep left wing people from gun access. If all democrats were disarmed we wouldn't have any shootings.
Wow....what a profound observation

You come up with that one yourself?

He is right, criminals are 6X more likely to be Democrats than Republicans

I'm for the 2nd Amendment but c'mon OP, get serious. If you were shot point-blank with a glock through your brain, you'd probably have an attitude about crazy people owning guns too.. Get real bro..

She was in favor of the 2nd before she was shot, owned guns, was a good shot and is still in favor of the 2nd.

but her puppet master is a gun hater and uses his vegetable for his own nefarious needs

Does Luddly pleasure itself thinking about Giffords? does vegetable sex turn it on

This sort of crush on a politician is pretty sick

they should shoot their high horses they've broken them down and now their backs are swayed

A Prog got hurt, therefore they can take away your Constitutional right

adolf_hitler.jpg

"Yeah, sounds legit to me"

An 8yo child was killed. She wanted to be a politician when she grew up.

So much for you pretending you give a fuck about dead children.

adolf_hitler.jpg

And the husband bought a .45 ( for her? ) and an AR - 15 for himself afterwards. Sounds pro - gun to me.

Sounds hypocritical to me.

Even though you are a real pro when it comes to hypocrisy, you're full of shit on this.

Why don't educate yourself BEFORE you hold forth in the adult forum?

adolf_hitler.jpg

An 8yo child was killed. She wanted to be a politician when she grew up.

So much for you pretending you give a fuck about dead children.
as if you gun haters do--you love hearing of dead children so you can use their innocent blood to fuel your nefarious drive for gun bans

She still knows how to MAKE money off the suckers, I mean people who still bows to her

She is a true blue Democrat/progressive/commie. leave office and still make money off the people

soak them for all they're worth for all I care

Forum List

Back