Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

that doesn't make her a hero SFB. that makes her a victim

people don't spit on her but assholes think her fraudulent claims should not be challenged

she's a took of her husband.

A woman who nearly had her brains blown out is a fraud for wanting sensible gun controls

Do you guys ever get tired of looking like idiots?

As a liberal you insult the intelligence of normal people every time you speak, but does this grave offense against dignity warrant you being denied the right to speak?

I didn't do anything to Gabbie Giffords, so why do you feel it proper to strip me of my rights? Should you have your free speech rights stripped from you when Obama says something stupid?

RW should define "sensible" before he starts playing with the 2nd Amendment rights of others. How would he like it if we started violating his constitutional rights because of how we felt? He would be objecting just the same. Liberals look to rule based on emotion, not on facts.

A woman who nearly had her brains blown out is a fraud for wanting sensible gun controls

Do you guys ever get tired of looking like idiots?

nothing she supports is SENSIBLE

You are the idiot because you are so stupid as to think the stuff she wants will actually deter someone who was willing to kill a federal judge

Why don't you take a bullet in the head and then tell us what is sensible?

that is even more stupid than we expect from a dullard like you. her mental infirmity does not cloak her stupid suggestions with increased legitimacy
No, what is stupid is conservatives trying to deny a woman who took a bullet for her country the right to expect her country to do something about it

Hey MORON. the GUY who shot her is getting a life sentence

why should the rest of us have our rights restricted?

Hey, MORAN

Gabby Giffords also got a life sentence.

You assholes are utterly clueless.

She's not a in government anymore so what she says is the same they think of what Palin has to say

you can't argue with idiots who worships a person for NOTHING really but getting shot.

No one ever heard of her until that time.. so really important woman eh?

She still knows how to MAKE money off the suckers, I mean people who still bows to her

She is a true blue Democrat/progressive/commie. leave office and still make money off the people

soak them for all they're worth for all I care

Stephanie, you're an idiot.

She is not getting money.

nothing she supports is SENSIBLE

You are the idiot because you are so stupid as to think the stuff she wants will actually deter someone who was willing to kill a federal judge

that is even more stupid than we expect from a dullard like you. her mental infirmity does not cloak her stupid suggestions with increased legitimacy
No, what is stupid is conservatives trying to deny a woman who took a bullet for her country the right to expect her country to do something about it

Hey, MORAN

and scumbags like you want to punish millions of gun owners PRETENDING its to help Gabby

we see through your dishonesty

Why cannot a MORON like you spell MORON properly? are you an IMBECILE?

What is it that Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly want that NRA gun nutters find so offensive?

She still knows how to MAKE money off the suckers, I mean people who still bows to her

She is a true blue Democrat/progressive/commie. leave office and still make money off the people

soak them for all they're worth for all I care

Stephanie, you're an idiot.

She is not getting money.

OH dear, my irony meter just committed suicide

Wingnuts can't handle it when Democrats use Republican tactics.
4i6Ckte.gif

ads.....we are not doing math here.
Ok they pulled the ads. So what

Pulling ads means the assertions they made were lies. People will outright lie to voters to get into office. Everyone does it. It isn't rocket science.

you dont know the reason the ads were pulled. That could be a reason, it could be another...People leave up ads with lies in them as well.

Sort of like Obama did accusing Romney of giving people cancer? Yeah, funny how you don't point that out.

Your response suggested you didn't care why the ads were pulled. "So what" you said. You are full of double standards, PB.
sort of like Mittens accusing jeep of moving over to china fully and somehow that was obama's fault.Even though they never moved.

More like so what, your opinion does not make fact, show me why they where pulled.

Not really, since it wasn't a lie.

"Public expressed collective outrage"? That's essentially wishcasting on the part of PolitiFact, nor are they accurately representing what Mitt Romney said in the ad. In fact, here's PolitiFact'soriginal "fact check" on the matter:
[Mitt Romney] Says Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs.
Ok. Now here's what theReuters reported earlier this week:

Fiat (FIA.MI) and its U.S. unit Chrysler expect to roll out at least 100,000 Jeeps in China when production starts in 2014 as they seek to catch up with rivals in the world's biggest car market. ...
"We expect production of around 100,000 Jeeps per year which is expandable to 200,000," [Chrysler CEO Sergio] Marchionne, who is also CEO of Chrysler, said on the sidelines of a conference, adding production could start in 18 months.
So, yes, it's confirmed that Jeep will be producing cars in China.According to theToledo Bladelast November:
Currently, Jeeps sell in more than 120 countries around the world, including China. They're nearly all built in factories in the United States.

By expanding Jeep production to China, instead of increasing Jeep production in the U.S., it's safe to say Jeep (or more properly, Fiat, which now owns Chrysler) is choosing to create more jobs overseas instead of in America where taxpayers bailed the company out.

um....no

Hey, MORAN

and scumbags like you want to punish millions of gun owners PRETENDING its to help Gabby

Congrats on figuring out your spell check.

I spelled it that way so you you tee potty MORANS would understand. And, I use MAROON because sometimes you idiots spell it that way.

01_01get-a-brain-moran-jindal534.jpg

What is it that Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly want that NRA gun nutters find so offensive?

people like you are the GUN NUTTERS

Yes, I am a responsible gun nutter - but not an NRA NaziCon gun nutter. I'm a hunter and cherish my guns - but I strongly believe in reasonable gun control - like UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.

well you are either a LIAR or a MORON

1) how do you ENFORCE universal BGCs

2) the people pushing them want complete REGISTRATION

3) they want to criminalize people who don't do them so as to strip them of gun rights

4) anyone who understands criminals know they won't obey and there is no way to enforce it

5) the brady bill-passed in 1993 and requiring those who engage in INTERSTATE commerce (hence federal jurisdiction) to conduct BGC-has NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED as preventing any crime

SO WHY DO YOU PUSH A LAW

1) that has no dance of decreasing crime

2) is an excuse for more gun laws

are you merely stupid or are you dishonest?

or do you want to FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING even if it doesn't help

so your choices are-You are stupid or you are dishonest

which one is it?

Wingnuts can't handle it when Democrats use Republican tactics.
4i6Ckte.gif

Liberals like you use these statements in lieu of an argument. This is a classic deflection. Tell me how it is right to govern based on emotion, and I will tell you how much you don't belong behind the reins of our government.

Hey, MORAN

Congrats on figuring out your spell check.

I spelled it that way so you you tee potty MORANS would understand. And, I use MAROON because sometimes you idiots spell it that way.

01_01get-a-brain-moran-jindal534.jpg
You are pretty much a dull tool

Forum List

Back