Gaetz Bombshell!

These hypocrites don't care about the 17 year old hooker and you all know it...if this were a dem this thread wouldn't even have been started...Paying a hooker is the crime...not sure they come with their age stamped on the forehead like an expiration date on a milk carton....give it up tards...we've seen worse from dems....

So the 17 year old high school kid is the criminal here? Check! :icon_rolleyes:
Accepting money for sex makes you a hooker not a school girl....

These hypocrites don't care about the 17 year old hooker and you all know it...if this were a dem this thread wouldn't even have been started...Paying a hooker is the crime...not sure they come with their age stamped on the forehead like an expiration date on a milk carton....give it up tards...we've seen worse from dems....

Wrong ^ Worst defense I’ve ever heard.
Is this you Rudy? :laugh2:

Maybe both. Still illegal, though they won't prosecute if it is in New York.

And here comes the... "WE GOT 'EM NOW" crap, just like we saw the democrat propaganda wing do over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... with president Trump.
Another nothing burger from the Democrats.

Wiki says the Daily Beast is categorized as a "high end tabloid"

*snort*

Reality says the signed confession is devastating for Gaetz.

But don't worry. Wiki will have a page on the Gaetz prosecution.

Maybe both. Still illegal, though they won't prosecute if it is in New York.

The law would come down on the adult & not the child 99% of the time.
Not sure where Rambo is goin with this one, but it ain’t workin’.

Wrong ^ Worst defense I’ve ever heard.
Is this you Rudy? :laugh2:
is it true liberal hero ted kennedy got fucked up and killed a woman???

This is not turning out to be a good week for the Trump dynasty. Newsmax just had to settle an out of court case with the CEO of Dominion and had to make a public apology for the misinformation that almost cost him his life from berserking Trumpets...
Really? They settled it out of court and admitted to it?

I think settlements become public knowledge even if amount isn’t disclosed.
Offhand though, I’d say Dominion is off to a pretty good start.
You’re next MrPillow! :)

This is not turning out to be a good week for the Trump dynasty. Newsmax just had to settle an out of court case with the CEO of Dominion and had to make a public apology for the misinformation that almost cost him his life from berserking Trumpets...

Hey I just ordered more sheets from My Pillow...they have awesome sheets....best I've ever slept on for half the cost....and I haven't had a neck ache...(you know the kind when you can't turn your head?)...since I have been sleeping on his pillows...they are amazing!!!

Hey I just ordered more sheets from My Pillow...they have awesome sheets....best I've ever slept on for half the cost....and I haven't had a neck ache...(you know the kind when you can't turn your head?)...since I have been sleeping on his pillows...they are amazing!!!

Maybe you should tell MrPillow not to be such a dick with his money back guarantee and join the Better Business Bureau?

Watch for more deep state lies directed towards FOT's...friends of Trump...

Trump's thing is actually fucking chicks decades his junior.
tiv.jpg

By all accounts, Trump has been a magnificent father. He has five children and, thus far, ALL of them are upstanding, educated, law-abiding, and successful people. A LOT of rich kids end up on drugs and/or are otherwise despicable people but Trump's kids have all turned out to be very solid people. That is undeniable.

Their Democratic masters have been accepting money in return for selling out the interests of the American people and they continue to worship the ground on which they walk. Biden, Barack, and Billy Clinton could gang-rape their mothers and then cannibalize them for dinner and they'd still suck their schlongs. There's no reasoning with these cultists.

Forum List

Back