Gaetz Bombshell!

Oh goodness - Buh Bye Mattie! :bye1:
17????? same age as Clintons closet whore....
So what?...if she were 12 the age Biden likes them then you would have something....
The 'whataboutism' is despicable plus your comments are lies. Next, please.
"Whataboutism" is the left's latest attempt to cover their own crimes while accusing you. Their shit dont stink

W7KNMM5QFVHX3HRUSPDV4XULJ4.jpg

:heehee:

This is not turning out to be a good week for the Trump dynasty. Newsmax just had to settle an out of court case with the CEO of Dominion and had to make a public apology for the misinformation that almost cost him his life from berserking Trumpets...
Really? They settled it out of court and admitted to it?

Oh goodness - Buh Bye Mattie! :bye1:
A “letter” written by the guy already being charged with crimes, Greenberg. :cuckoo:

Keep in mind this “girl” who supposedly was 17 at the time has yet come out to accuse Gaetz of anything.

The Deep State is desperate.

So much for the “bombshell.” :backpedal:

Why in the hell would they compose a letter with evidence of a crime?
That wingman isn't very bright, is he?
No, which is why I always commit crimes alone...

Right? I used to maintain a full time getaway driver.
First he spewed popcorn crumbs all over my sweet ride ...
Then, he ratted me out!
It's twice the work but half the worry cause I was ratted out once also..

Yea, taking a picture just proves he’s guilty, right?

View attachment 485744

lol ... i didn't vote for slick willy ... so my conscience is clear no matter what he may have done. or not.

EZcmmyMWoAA7D5i.jpg

is yours?

:p
Oh wow, Epstein got his pic taken with Donald Trump many years ago, at big parties in NYC.

Did Donald Trump go to Epstein’s island? No.
Did BJ Clinton? Yes.
Did President Trump invite Epstein to the White House? No.
Did President BJ Clinton invite Epstein to the White House? Yes.

Yea, taking a picture just proves he’s guilty, right?

View attachment 485744

lol ... i didn't vote for slick willy ... so my conscience is clear no matter what he may have done. or not.

EZcmmyMWoAA7D5i.jpg

is yours?

:p
Oh wow, Epstein got his pic taken with Donald Trump many years ago, at big parties in NYC.

Did Donald Trump go to Epstein’s island? No.
Did BJ Clinton? Yes.
Did President Trump invite Epstein to the White House? No.
Did President BJ Clinton invite Epstein to the White House? Yes.

Legit link to Clinton ever spending a night on Pedo Island please.

This is not turning out to be a good week for the Trump dynasty. Newsmax just had to settle an out of court case with the CEO of Dominion and had to make a public apology for the misinformation that almost cost him his life from berserking Trumpets...
I couldn’t believe it either!

As for Gaetz, well let the Jury decide and not the tabloids and if guilty then give him the Max!

Daily Beast is the leftwing equivalent of GatewayPundit...... until it's covered in more reputable sources it falls in the category of "any day now".

But it's popcorn worthy....

View attachment 485739
That's like saying a guy taking a leak behind the bushes in the party host's back yard, is the same as a dude taking a dump in the punch bowl.

1619828849517.png

I couldn’t believe it either!

As for Gaetz, well let the Jury decide and not the tabloids and if guilty then give him the Max!
Mike Lindell isn't settling.

As for Gaetz, I'll wait until the information from a more credible source than Daily Beast comes out....Were this real, there'd be a lot more media sharks circling in the waters.

Forum List

Back