Gag order put on Trump by Judge in his fraud trial.

I sorta thought the judge was Schumer's girlfriend
Nope....he used to be TV actor Bob Denver.

BOB_DE~1.JPG

Gag order put on Trump by Judge in

The judge overseeing a civil trial accusing former President Donald Trump and his company of fraud imposed a gag order Tuesday, after the former president posted a disparaging social media post about one of the judge’s clerks.
Trump listed her name, claimed that she is Senator Chuck Schumer's girlfriend, posted her phone, a link to her Instagram account, and demanded that his case be dismissed because of her.

This puts a target on the clerk by MAGA supporters. I hope the MAGA thus do not make her life miserable. If they do Trump will have a new defamation suit costing hi if he has any money left.

It's about time.

Orange Jesus has been going on like the deranged mad man that he is.

No other defendant would have been given the latitude to spew his bile like Trump has.

I'm so glad to hear that the judge has imposed a gag order on Trump! He's been using his platform to spread misinformation and lies for far too long, and this will finally put a stop to it.

there are trolls in this board and elsewhere spreading Trump's lie that the judge "tossed 80% of the case".
I hope that this will also help to restore some faith in the justice system, which has been badly damaged by Trump's constant attacks.

This gag order is a victory for democracy and for the truth. It shows that no one is above the law, not even the former president. I hope that this will serve as a warning to other politicians who are tempted to abuse their power and spread lies.
Spoken like a true libturd. Which, of course, is all you are.

I'm so glad to hear that the judge has imposed a gag order on Trump! He's been using his platform to spread misinformation and lies for far too long, and this will finally put a stop to it.

there are trolls in this board and elsewhere spreading Trump's lie that the judge "tossed 80% of the case".
I hope that this will also help to restore some faith in the justice system, which has been badly damaged by Trump's constant attacks.

This gag order is a victory for democracy and for the truth. It shows that no one is above the law, not even the former president. I hope that this will serve as a warning to other politicians who are tempted to abuse their power and spread lies.
Stick the misinformation up your ass. Everything is information. You are listening to proven liars. I would say think about it, but why with you.

It's about time.

Orange Jesus has been going on like the deranged mad man that he is.

No other defendant would have been given the latitude to spew his bile like Trump has.

All the anti-free-speech Biden supporters are gleeful about this.

Biden supporters happy about paying high prices for groceries, gas and rent?

Good little followers Biden supporters are…. They get on their knees for BLM with a big smile . while fellow Americans starve

This guy is a judge.

Trump suffers from his own mental illness.

9 Signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder | Duke Health

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?
  • Sense of self-importance.
  • Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success.
  • Entitled.
  • Can only be around people who are important or special.
  • Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain.
  • Arrogant.
  • Lack empathy.
  • Must be admired.

Yes they must operate from cover of darkness
I hope he ignores it
Should they try to scoop him up and 1/6 him to the unknown, secret service will not allow that.
If there’s a judicial order, the SS will comply. It’s a security detail, not a praetorian guard.

All the anti-free-speech Biden supporters are gleeful about this.

Biden supporters happy about paying high prices for groceries, gas and rent?

Good little followers Biden supporters are…. They get on their knees for BLM with a big smile . while fellow Americans starve
Threadjacking?!?! :nono:

Trump suffers from his own mental illness.

9 Signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder | Duke Health

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?
  • Sense of self-importance.
  • Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success.
  • Entitled.
  • Can only be around people who are important or special.
  • Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain.
  • Arrogant.
  • Lack empathy.
  • Must be admired.
Obama has it much worse than Trump.

Forum List

Back