Gaige Grosskreutz testifies in rittenhouse trial

Rittenhouse's life is ruined.. He's a pudgy, dumb HS drop out who is finally getting attention for traveling to a protest and shooting people.
A riot and only in self defense.

Ity is no more tragic than any other person forced to kill to defend themselves.

So Rittenhouse's past doesn't matter the the dead men's past is relevant. You're definitely a Trumpie.

Is Rittwnhouse a convicted felon? Did he tell the people at the car lot that if he caught them alone he was going to "fucking kill them?".

You really should watch the trial coverage, then your posts wouldnt be
stupid.

Is Rittwnhouse a convicted felon? Did he tell the people at the car lot that if he caught them alone he was going to "fucking kill them?".

You really should watch the trial coverage, then your posts wouldnt be
stupid.

Rittenhouse is a really stupid, immature kid playing cop with NO training. He's getting attention for the first time in is life. He's a tragic figure. His mother is an imbecile.

Rittenhouse is a really stupid, immature kid playing cop with NO training. He's getting attention for the first time in is life. He's a tragic figure. His mother is an imbecile.

Could very well be.....they had no right to try killing him and he was justified in shooting each one of them...

The Judge pulled the jury out of the room to yell at the prosecution....twice......

I think the prosecution is trying to get a mistrial.....

Uhhh...that wasn't his actions.
It looked and sounded exactly like another attempted murder of Kyle...
Especially with all the lying that Grosskreutz was doing. He got caught in several of them and the Prosecutor's own corroborating witnesses all stated that Grosskreutz was lying.

Except not really...

We are all wondering why Grosskreutz hasn't been charged with attempted murder... until the amateur photographer got on the witness stand yesterday and then testified that the prosecutor tried to get him to say something different than what video and photographs showed.
They even tried to get the coroner to say that what we seen on the video wasn't what happened...

Gee, what I saw on the video was a little gun nut shooting three people.

There's an almost rock solid case of malicious prosecution being formed here.

Not after today, when Rittenhouse admitted that Rosenbaum didn't have a weapon and never touched him before he shot him. The weepy crying shit didn't help him, either.

He wasn't weeping and crying when he was hanging out at a bar with Nazis.

I guess he realized what those Nazis are going to do to him in prison.

He shot an unarmed man four times... Mean words aren't a justification for shooting someone, Dick Tiny.

The best argument for gun control is letting gun nuts wank off about all the people they want to murder.

He shot an unarmed man four times... Mean words aren't a justification for shooting someone, Dick Tiny.

The best argument for gun control is letting gun nuts wank off about all the people they want to murder.

Shithead.......the witnesses who saw the shooting....said the pedophile lunged for and grabbed the rifle....the prosecution witness said this....the coroner...another prosecution witness, stated that the pedophile grabbed the rifle....

Except not really...

Not after today, when Rittenhouse admitted that Rosenbaum didn't have a weapon and never touched him before he shot him. The weepy crying shit didn't help him, either.

The coroner stated that the stippling and gun powder residue in rosenbaums hand shows he had grabbed the rifle, you idiot.....try watching the trial before you post...you won't look as stupid as you are...

Except not really...

None of what you are saying is true.

That's all I can say.... you really don't know or are deliberately lying or misrepresenting the truth about it all.

Don't know and don't really care about engaging with someone who behaves in this fashion...

None of what you are saying is true.

That's all I can say.... you really don't know or are deliberately lying or misrepresenting the truth about it all.

Don't know and don't really care about engaging with someone who behaves in this fashion...

1636713986545.png

Forum List

Back