Gallup: Government Too Powerful

yeah, crazy..
not like that sane shit from your side like stay out of my uterus..:lol:

You guys want to ban a woman's right to choose, you are like totally up in her uterus.

Seriously, was that the best you had?
You support a woman's right to choose...except when that choice is to buy a firearm or to put her kids in a private church school.

So you only support a woman's right to choose if she makes the correct, liberal-approved choices.

Where have I ever said I opposed sending kids to church schools or not giving parents that choice.

I mean, shit, I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years, and now I have a DEEP HATRED for religion.

Shit, we totally need more of that stuff.

Anyway, I don't think a woman is keeping her gun or her kids school up her uterus.

I could be wrong... some of you gun nuts can be a little extreme.

You guys want to ban a woman's right to choose, you are like totally up in her uterus.

Seriously, was that the best you had?
You support a woman's right to choose...except when that choice is to buy a firearm or to put her kids in a private church school.

So you only support a woman's right to choose if she makes the correct, liberal-approved choices.

Where have I ever said I opposed sending kids to church schools or not giving parents that choice.

I mean, shit, I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years, and now I have a DEEP HATRED for religion.

Shit, we totally need more of that stuff.

Anyway, I don't think a woman is keeping her gun or her kids school up her uterus.

I could be wrong... some of you gun nuts can be a little extreme.
Who do you think you're fooling?

You have a deep, visceral loathing of liberty. You hate having it, and you don't want anyone else having it, either.

You've made this abundantly clear.

[

You have a deep, visceral loathing of liberty. You hate having it, and you don't want anyone else having it, either.

No, I have a deep hatred of STUPIDITY.

Gun owners are basically just stupid, as I've proven many time. A gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in your house as a bad guy, but you insist on them all the same. Because, um... liberty .... or freedom.... or Smith and Wesson's Profit Margin.

[

Gun owners are basically just stupid, as I've proven many time. A gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in your house as a bad guy, but you insist on them all the same. Because, um... liberty .... or freedom.... or Smith and Wesson's Profit Margin.

you hate everything except the killing of one's offspring you are all for that..
we'll stay out of your all's uterus you stay out OF OUR LIVES...

[

People that stereotype and make broad sweeps with the brush are stupid. What moron would say that gun owners are stupid? The 2nd amendment guarantees us that right.

[

You "proved" it with crappy studies that you believe are right because they FEEL right to you.

No facts, no logic -- just sheer emotion.

Have I ever mentioned that Communists are stupid? True story!

[

Guns are worth their weight in gold.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXevnoAciY]Goldfinger Dies (Goldfinger 1964) - YouTube[/ame]

And these will be the same people who will complain when a disaster hits, and the government doesn't respond fast enough.

You go Joe!!

We need more government. We need government controlling every goddamn thing anyone thinks or does. Go team!

[

you hate everything except the killing of one's offspring you are all for that..
we'll stay out of your all's uterus you stay out OF OUR LIVES...

Again, sorry, when you gun nutters are taking your crazy into schools and theatres and malls that I or people I care about like to use, then we've all got a concern.

[

You "proved" it with crappy studies that you believe are right because they FEEL right to you.

Have I ever mentioned that dumb ass crackers who lap up the scraps the Koch brothers throw them while Clinging to their guns and bibles are the stupidest creatures of all.

Oh, yeah, "communism". Two words you'll always hear from a wingnut. "Freedom" (your ability to be as irresponible and selfish as you want) and "communist" (anyone who points out your stupidity).

You don't need a gun, and I'm tired of watching little kids being dragged out of schools in body bags because of your weird fetish.

I'll take it more seriously when people actually start refusing government benefits.

But shit. Even Ayn Rand took Medicare and Social Security after she got the Lung Cancer (because she thought government warnings about tobacco were a government plot to control her life.)

I'll take actions over touchy feely polls.

We pay into SS. Thats each individuals money that the govt confiscates for thirty forty years and then allows a pittance back.

If you retire at 65 and live to be 72, you get everything you paid into SS back.

If you die at age 64 and you paid into SS all your life, nobody gets anything. What's your point?

[

People that stereotype and make broad sweeps with the brush are stupid. What moron would say that gun owners are stupid? The 2nd amendment guarantees us that right.

A person with a deep hatred of religion who said that.

We pay into SS. Thats each individuals money that the govt confiscates for thirty forty years and then allows a pittance back.

If you retire at 65 and live to be 72, you get everything you paid into SS back.

If you die at age 64 and you paid into SS all your life, nobody gets anything. What's your point?

Same thing with a 401K. If I die at 64, I don't get anything, either. I'm dead.

Of course, with a 401K, there's the very good chance when the assholes on Wall Street manipulate the market, I could lose everything BEFORE I die.

Have I ever mentioned that dumb ass crackers who lap up the scraps the Koch brothers throw them while Clinging to their guns and bibles are the stupidest creatures of all.
Yes, of course -- but you're wrong. Not at all surprising from a Communist (have I mentioned how stupid Commies are?)

Besides, for someone who claims not to be a Commie, you sure do take it personally when someone criticizes Commies.

Dumbass.

Oh, yeah, "communism". Two words you'll always hear from a wingnut. "Freedom" (your ability to be as irresponible and selfish as you want) and "communist" (anyone who points out your stupidity).

You don't need a gun, and I'm tired of watching little kids being dragged out of schools in body bags because of your weird fetish.

Like hell you're tired of it. You need a soapbox from which to demand guns be banned...and what better soapbox than a pile of dead children's bodies?

Do you Scotchguard your shoes to make the bloodstains easier to remove?

You don't give a damn about gun victims. You just want to take away people's freedom to defend themselves from criminals.

Why are you on the side of criminals, Pinko?

[

I would say every gun nut I've ever talked to is pretty much an idiot. They are impervious to logic.

Their arguments as to why they need guns boil down to two excuses.

1) "I need that gun to protect myself from 'criminals'." (Unless they are being honest that day and just say, "N****rs")

Except it's been scientifically proven a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than it will ever kill a bad guy.

2) "I need that gun to protect myself from the gummit trying to take away my rights!!!"

Um... The government has tanks and attack helicopters and bombers...

Seriously, when your whole premise for doing something stupid is based on stupid thinking, what else am I to think.

But the ultimate stupidity is that you guys insist up and down that we shouldn't have background checks or other restrictions to keep the guns out of hands of criminals or crazy people, because, hey, 230 years ago, a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't clearly define a right to a Militia.

[
Yes, of course -- but you're wrong. Not at all surprising from a Communist (have I mentioned how stupid Commies are?)

Besides, for someone who claims not to be a Commie, you sure do take it personally when someone criticizes Commies.

Dumbass.

No, I just see a big difference between real Communists (which doesn't work) and folks who realize what we are doing isn't really working, either.

I mean, you were paying attention during the 2008 meltdown, where the system you praise NEEDED a Government bailout to survive, right? Did you miss that? Were you busy polishing your gun?

Like hell you're tired of it. You need a soapbox from which to demand guns be banned...and what better soapbox than a pile of dead children's bodies?

Do you Scotchguard your shoes to make the bloodstains easier to remove?

You don't give a damn about gun victims. You just want to take away people's freedom to defend themselves from criminals.

Why are you on the side of criminals, Pinko?

The Criminals aren't the problem.

Nancy Lanza wasn't killed by a crimnal. She was killed by her own son. A son she taught how to shoot and allowed to play violent video games until his already unbalanced mind lost contact with reality.

And then he slaughtered 20 kids and 6 brave teachers who laid down their lives trying to protect them.

2012-12-17-Screenshot20121217at4.33.36PM.png

I wonder if they re-issued his Man Card?

Simple fact, as people increase there numbers, and we live in a more densley populated nation, there has to be more rules. That means more government. A crude demonstration, if 40 people live on the banks of a 400 mile long river, and they urinate in the river, who cares? But if 4 million people live along that river, and do that, you now have a 400 mile long sewer.

Yes, in many ways we have less freedom now than when I was a child in the '40's and '50's. But, by definition, your freedom only extends to where the next persons toes begin. And when the distance between those toes continue to decrease, so will freedom.

Then apply those rules locally in the cities and areas where they are needed.

Dont go and apply them federally to everyone, when everyone doesnt need them.

And keep away from my 32 oz diet big gulp, dammit.

No way. Rocksie like a blanket solution for everyone. Things like me paying taxes for school systems i dont use, etc...thats the type of stuff LOLberals are made of.

Well now, here we have the definition of the short sightedness of the typical "Conservative". You don't use the school system? You invent and build what you are posting this message on? Of course you did not. You are the beneficiary of the school system that produced the people that had the knowledge to do that. To bad you did not use that system to the extent that they did.

[

I would say every gun nut I've ever talked to is pretty much an idiot. They are impervious to logic.

Their arguments as to why they need guns boil down to two excuses.

1) "I need that gun to protect myself from 'criminals'." (Unless they are being honest that day and just say, "N****rs")

Except it's been scientifically proven a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than it will ever kill a bad guy.

2) "I need that gun to protect myself from the gummit trying to take away my rights!!!"

Um... The government has tanks and attack helicopters and bombers...

Seriously, when your whole premise for doing something stupid is based on stupid thinking, what else am I to think.

But the ultimate stupidity is that you guys insist up and down that we shouldn't have background checks or other restrictions to keep the guns out of hands of criminals or crazy people, because, hey, 230 years ago, a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't clearly define a right to a Militia.

Do you realize how idiotic you sound? That 43 times study is bogus, I've seen many posters debunk it. Yet you continue repeating it.

[

Do you realize how idiotic you sound? That 43 times study is bogus, I've seen many posters debunk it. Yet you continue repeating it.

Um, no, that study is still the standard teh CDC uses. Of course, the CDC is prevented by Congress from doing any NEW studies, because the NRA doesn't like studies.

They are trying to sell a product here, they last thing they need is some "Study" proving that their product is more dangerous than the problem it purports to solve.

Forum List

Back