Gallup: Government Too Powerful

[

I don't like AA period. But it's the liberal racism towards blacks that really irritates me.

How is the recognizing the REALITY that a white employer is going to put Jamal's resume to the side and look at Bob's resume "racist"? This is the reality, you know. They tested it and everything.

[

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” .

You see, guy, when someone talks about "Southern Exceptionalism" as a title, I can't take them terribly seriously. The South is a third world country we got tacked onto our because we were on the same side in the Revolutionary War.

Seriously, when you want to demonstrate a character in a movie is balls-on stupid, give him a souther accent.

But yeah, Nixon, Reagan, Bush all appealled to these assholes.

Which is why they only get 6% of the black vote now.

[

I don't like AA period. But it's the liberal racism towards blacks that really irritates me.

How is the recognizing the REALITY that a white employer is going to put Jamal's resume to the side and look at Bob's resume "racist"? This is the reality, you know. They tested it and everything.
I wouldn't know -- because you haven't provided a link.

It's absolutely HILARIOUS the way you expect people to just take your word for it. If you told me the sun rises in the east, I'd get up early with a compass and a flashlight.

:rofl:

[

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” .

You see, guy, when someone talks about "Southern Exceptionalism" as a title, I can't take them terribly seriously. The South is a third world country we got tacked onto our because we were on the same side in the Revolutionary War.

Seriously, when you want to demonstrate a character in a movie is balls-on stupid, give him a souther accent.

But yeah, Nixon, Reagan, Bush all appealled to these assholes.

Which is why they only get 6% of the black vote now.
Sorry; an academic study trumps mindless prog bullshit.

No, guy, liberals insist that unless you make the white guys who do the hiring play fair, they aren't going to hire black folks.

Everyone is NOT born with the same oppurtunities. Some kid on the west side does not have the same oppurtunities Paris Hilton has.

As far as who played racial politics... let's look at that.

Nixon's "Southern Strategy" to pick up white votes in the South after the Civil Rights Act was passed.
Reagan invokation of an imaginary "Welfare Queen".
Bush-41 using the "Willie Horton" ads to scare white folks into being scared that Dukakis was soft on crime.
Jesse Helms using the "White Hands" ad to complain about affirmative action. (Someone needs to tell Jesse that white women get more out of AA).
Corker using the "Playboy Mansion" ad with a white woman telling his black opponent to "Call me!"

In short, the GOP for DECADES used fear by whites and resentment to get white folks to vote against their own economic interests.

Except now it's backfired. They can't get minority votes to save their lives now.

fixed

Who are they? You rambled so much, I can't tell.

Get someone to explain the big words to you, I'm really kind of tired.

I'm not sure if you are a troll or just a high-functioning retarded person.

You typify the indifference in Washington.

[
I wouldn't know -- because you haven't provided a link.

It's absolutely HILARIOUS the way you expect people to just take your word for it. If you told me the sun rises in the east, I'd get up early with a compass and a flashlight.

:rofl:

Dumbass, I provided a link to this study on post 182. Did you miss it, or are you lying about not seeing it.

Fact is, a lot of RACISTS work as managers, and they see Jamal and John names on resumes, John gets the call and Jamal doesn't.

Sorry; an academic study trumps mindless prog bullshit.

Guy, anyone who says "Southern Exceptionalism", really that's kind of done.

The reality- the South felt really dejected when they started actually enforcing civil rights, and along came the Republicans, validating their racism.

Except you can't win an election with just the South. Florida is turning blue and so is Virginia.

So you guys are kind of done, and good riddance.

Forum List

Back