Gallup poll shows how abortion states will be stopped by the citizens

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
only 20% supports abortion for a woman's any reason in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy

New York may get the military to stop them from murdering American citizens in the 3rd trimester

Abortion will be the issue to prove the whole deep state as corrupt to the core.

Trimesters Still Key to U.S. Abortion Views

20%? i'm surprised it's that much....

it's a rare RARE thing for any female to carry for 9 months & then say.' tsk, you know what?.... never mind.............. kill it'. that just doesn't happen. AND since it's law that as many as 3 doctors have to sign off on that procedure - they must hafta include the reasons they did it. i'm not thinking many doctors would put their name to the false premise that something like that is done for birth control reasons or out of convenience for the female like the extremist 'right to lifers' try to spew,

only 20% supports abortion for a woman's any reason in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy

New York may get the military to stop them from murdering American citizens in the 3rd trimester

Abortion will be the issue to prove the whole deep state as corrupt to the core.

Third trimester abortions are performed when the mothers life is in jeopardy. Do you really want to play God?

• Banned

it's a rare RARE thing for any female to carry for 9 months & then say.' tsk, you know what?.... never mind.............. kill it'. that just doesn't happen. AND since it's law that as many as 3 doctors have to sign off on that procedure - they must hafta include the reasons they did it. i'm not thinking many doctors would put their name to the false premise that something like that is done for birth control reasons or out of convenience for the female like the extremist 'right to lifers' try to spew,

The 3rd trimester starts in 6 months and 1 hour

Only 20 percent support

New York State would get the military to lock up their leaders

• Banned

Third trimester abortions are performed when the mothers life is in jeopardy. Do you really want to play God?

Wrong

This is about abortion for any reason

Only 20% supports for any reason 6 months and 1 hour

New York State will get the military to lock up the leaders for murder of us citizens

Only 20 percent support

your link says nothing about that because NYS cannot get the military to do anything of the sort.

Wrong

New York State will get the military to lock up the leaders for murder of us citizens

fake news. it simply doesn't happen 'for any reason', so your premise is a false flag.

• Banned

Wrong

fake news. it simply doesn't happen 'for any reason', so your premise is a false flag.

Wrong the people is waking up who are the liars and crooks

Even waking up to educators who lies on and covers up SCIENCE in order to brainwash

Educator leaders must be locked up

Wrong

Even waking up to educators who lies on and covers up SCIENCE in order to brainwash

how fascist of you..........

Only 20 percent support

your link says nothing about that because NYS cannot get the military to do anything of the sort.

The military will come from the Feds. Not New York State

Locking up the leaders of New York State for the murder of us citizens

The laws have changed. It's not three. It's one and it doesn't even have to be a doctor.

Thanks to the MSM most Americans aren't aware of how savage a late term abortion can be. One has to wonder what Gov. Northam was planning when he suggested that a newly born infant "would be made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor discussed how to kill it. Are the old and infirm next on the democrat party's eugenics program?

This is spreading like wild fire

Science is helping

Heartbeat can be heard at 12 weeks. Iowa says abortion is wrong if there is a heart beat

This is spreading and will destroy the deep state

The laws have changed. It's not three. It's one and it doesn't even have to be a doctor.

i said UP to three - that is what some states want to change. a licensed professional has to be the one to perform that procedure. unless of course you endorse back alley butchers like extremists want to return to?

science says the fetus has its own DNA at conception

Heartbeat can be heard at 12 weeks

Educators covering up science must be locked up

Thanks to the MSM most Americans aren't aware of how savage a late term abortion can be. One has to wonder what Gov. Northam was planning when he suggested that a newly born infant "would be made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor discussed how to kill it. Are the old and infirm next on the democrat party's eugenics program?

it is to keep a non viable child from experiencing pain while the parent(s) decide whether to end its suffering or put it on life support.

This is spreading like wild fire

Science is helping

Heartbeat can be heard at 12 weeks. Iowa says abortion is wrong if there is a heart beat

This is spreading and will destroy the deep state

i hear a slight roooskie accent there....

Trying to stop science is very foolish

This shows who are the liars and crooks The democrats. Media. Educators ... Yes the deep state

Wrong

Which Russian troll farm do you work?

Forum List

Back