Gallup:Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

Democrats are more likely to be moderate or liberal, Hispanic, or black or other races

Democrats Racially Diverse Republicans Mostly White

And your point is?

Exactly what I was thinking except....
Liberals hate white, conservative,religious people...
They might not come right out and say it.Well a lot will.
But their actions,and rants against people who are christian are well known.

Believe in Jesus and you're a moron
Believe in Allah and killing Infidels and you are revered by Libs.

That makes a lot of assumptions. remember that when it comes to a demographic like women, once they get married they begin to skew republican. It also assumes a stagnant democratic grip on the black vote.
Not only women. Men also tend to move to the right in their 30's. Hell! Even I voted for Jimmy Carter.
The older you get the smarter you get.
No you are just more frightened and insecure. hence the term conservative. You want things to remain the same. You are afraid of change. Young people see clearly and have no fear.
Wrong. I see the change the idiots on the left like and fear it knowing what it is. Commie Russia started with change through the workers, imagine that.
Notice you mentioned the word fear? Thanks for supporting my theory. You are simply afraid of change.

Democrats are more likely to be moderate or liberal, Hispanic, or black or other races

And your point is?

Exactly what I was thinking except....
Liberals hate white, conservative,religious people...
They might not come right out and say it.Well a lot will.
But their actions,and rants against people who are christian are well known.

Believe in Jesus and you're a moron
Believe in Allah and killing Infidels and you are revered by Libs.
Liberals dont hate all white, conservative,religious people. That particular combination has resulted in the some pretty bad stuff you must admit if you take out the word people and replace it with men.

People that believe in invisible people are a curiosity to me.. I dont mind you believing in what you believe in but when you start pretending that invisible person has a right to dictate what happens to me is where I draw the line. I dont care if its muslims or christians.

Not really, you are the one who hopped on the butt hurt train right out of the station, I merely pointed it out.

Irony squared!

Keep :dig: that hole of yours.

:rofl:

If that's the only response you have to my comment, I have no further use for you. Try to comment on the content, not the commenter.

Actually my original response was about your facile content but you failed to appreciate that from the outset. You became immediately "defensive" and that is what changed the direction to laughing at your expense. Have a nice day.

Methinks you have carried over my previous post aggressiveness into this one. I treat each post separately, unless of course you fall into my "proscribed douchebag" list, then my hostility is there from the get go.

Prior encounters with you have resulted in increasing skepticism of your veracity. This is no exception.

Mostly because you ended up on my proscribed douchebag list.

More like a mold found in urban slums.

Molds grow abundantly in warm wet regions.
Do me a favor. Plot average IQ by state against demographics. I see a stronger correlation there than I do for geographics

I was responding to your unfounded allegation about the correlation to "free cheese". There is no difference in IQ's by state just as there is none by party affiliation or demographics. The majority of legitimate differences are found based upon education and nutrition. Better education scores higher on IQ tests and the malnourished score lower. That applies across all demographics.

Irony squared!

Keep :dig: that hole of yours.

:rofl:

If that's the only response you have to my comment, I have no further use for you. Try to comment on the content, not the commenter.

Actually my original response was about your facile content but you failed to appreciate that from the outset. You became immediately "defensive" and that is what changed the direction to laughing at your expense. Have a nice day.

Methinks you have carried over my previous post aggressiveness into this one. I treat each post separately, unless of course you fall into my "proscribed douchebag" list, then my hostility is there from the get go.

Prior encounters with you have resulted in increasing skepticism of your veracity. This is no exception.

Your inability to make coherent responses and substantiate your allegations is not my problem.

Your inability to make coherent responses and substantiate your allegations is not my problem.

No your problem is typical of message board poster in general, which is ignoring any post that counters your precious little ideals, and then going right into whines about post tone and smiley laden useless retorts.

No your problem is typical of message board poster in general, which is ignoring any post that counters your precious little ideals, and then going right into whines about post tone and smiley laden useless retorts.

Irony cubed!

Irony cubed!

Again, you have nothing to add to the conversation.

Irony cubed!

Irony^4

Irony cubed!

Irony^4

Irony cubed!

Irony^4

If the shoe fits, you should wear it.

Whites are 77% of the US population.

You dummies who think that waiting for whites to be the minority race is the key to something are in for a long wait.

Not all whites are Republicans. Right now there is a tipping point where the minorities and non-republican whites outnumber the GOP in presidential elections. This trend will continue to the point where it will impact midterm elections too. In just 13 years the majority of new registered voters will be non-white.

Irony cubed!

Irony^4

If the shoe fits, you should wear it.

your argument style:

Whites are 77% of the US population.

You dummies who think that waiting for whites to be the minority race is the key to something are in for a long wait.

Not all whites are Republicans. Right now there is a tipping point where the minorities and non-republican whites outnumber the GOP in presidential elections. This trend will continue to the point where it will impact midterm elections too. In just 13 years the majority of new registered voters will be non-white.

Hilarious.

Please explain your theory of why these voters only care about Presidential elections.

Price of a drive to your local polling station, $3.20.

Price of a stamp to mail your mail-in ballot, 49 cents.

Price to see Goono's face the morning after the election, PRICELESS !!!

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary loss means Congress will soon say goodbye to its only Jewish Republican.

And not only that; it also means there will likely be no Republicans in Congress who profess to be anything other than a Christian.:eusa_whistle:

The GOP just lost its only non-Christian in Congress - The Washington Post

cross-GOP.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back