Gallup: Voter Opposition To Obama At 16-year High, Worse Than Bush, Clinton

Frank, your lightweight comments are noted and are found amusing.

Either the GOP reaches out to women, Hispanics, and other minorities, thus to the future, or it reaches to the far right where you reside in the party, thus to oblivion.

Jake, you're the most dependable Obama supporter on all of USMB

Frank, the great majority of Americans don't agree with your out of context statement.

Either the GOP reaches out to women, Hispanics, and other minorities, thus to the future, or it reaches to the far right where you reside in the party, thus to oblivion.

Not at all. But I am the worst foe of the far right reactionaries who want to take us by to the McCarthyism of the early 1950s.

Not at all. But I am the worst foe of the far right reactionaries who want to take us by to the McCarthyism of the early 1950s.

Jake, you're Don Quixote battle "Reactionaries" in the windmill of your mind.

I think we have 6 maybe 8 weeks, 12 at the very outside, to continue as a "Civilization" and it's been nice knowing you. I thought you're "I'm a Real Republican" Schtick was very entertaining and made me laugh

Obama has made "Democrat" a bad name... We will just have to see if that will lower their turnout. I'm betting it will...

If the republicans believed this they would seek to expand voting instead of taking actions that show they dont believe the people are with them.

Actions speak louder than yapping

It will just get worse this month. Obama has two choices with ISIS.

1. Send in troops. Both sides will be up in arms over that.

2. Stick to just an air attack and see more fail.

Obama economic theory:

You have to feel more poor, so when you get back to normal, you feel rich.

Jake, you're Don Quixote battle "Reactionaries" in the windmill of your mind.

I think we have 6 maybe 8 weeks, 12 at the very outside, to continue as a "Civilization" and it's been nice knowing you. I thought you're "I'm a Real Republican" Schtick was very entertaining and made me laugh

You are not a real Republican, Frank, to which the above testifies. No sane American wants a return to cultural McCarthyism or economics.

American ground troops cannot succeed, whereas Arab and Turk and Kurd ground troops must. If they can't, then we must leave Iraq for good.

American ground troops cannot succeed, whereas Arab and Turk and Kurd ground troops must. If they can't, then we must leave Iraq for good.

More far left talking points based on far left programming!

Good little Obama drone. Support the cut and run and the coming 30 year war..

Through the 2d of October, the President's average is about 43.3 and the Congress is about 11.8, so Obama is almost four times more popular than the GOP House. At least that.

The senate has the lowest rating and its controlled by democrats.

BTW, have you checked pelosi's favorables lately?

More far left talking points based on far left programming!

Good little Obama drone. Support the cut and run and the coming 30 year war..

jake and his sock rightwinger get daily talking points from the DNC. He posts under two user names to create another left wing hack.

Yes, give terrorists a lifetime safe haven. Genius Jake.

Forum List

Back