Gallup: Voter Opposition To Obama At 16-year High, Worse Than Bush, Clinton

NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Poll Sept. 19-25, 2014. N=1,283 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.2.
"If it were determined by the military commanders that the best way to defeat the ISIS army was to use American military troops on the ground, would you be in favor of this decision or would you be in opposition to this decision, or do you really not have an opinion one way or the other?"

9/19-25/14 In Favor 45% Opposed 37% No Opinion 16% Unsure 2%

Iraq

It would seem that even the far left NBC poll disagrees with the far left drones on this board.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Nope, every to the left of the far right nimrods and neo-cons, about 15% of America, are the real Americans. The 15% are only cultural mccarthyites and out step with America as a whole and younger America almost completely.

Real Americans will not support another American ground war in the ME.

They will support various elements that support an Arab-Turk-Kurd ground effort.

Nope, every to the left of the far right nimrods and neo-cons, about 15% of America, are the real Americans. The 15% are only cultural mccarthyites and out step with America as a whole and younger America almost completely.

They will support various elements that support an Arab-Turk-Kurd ground effort.

EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME IS A REAL AMERICAN!!! EVERYBODY ELSE IS A FAKE!!! Dur dur dur.

And the far left drone just continues with it propaganda bombs that continue to be duds!

Obama still has twice the popularity of Republicans in Congress

Last I saw, Obama is not running in 2014

Congress always has a low approval rating... Way to scrape the bottom to make you God look, as bad as Congress....?

Obama might just lose the Senate for Dems because of his low approval rating and high disapproval rating.

But then again, Obama added 25 trillion in wealth to the 1%ers like himself since being in office.

EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME IS A REAL AMERICAN!!! EVERYBODY ELSE IS A FAKE!!! Dur dur dur.
That pretty much nails Jake down. He's so mainstream Republican you would have never guessed him to be a Republican. He's so mainstream Republican he voted for Obama twice.

All of the far right fools attack their opponents for what they themselves have used as devices in times past.

:lol: it's over for the far right in America

All of the far right fools attack their opponents for what they themselves have used as devices in times past.

:lol: it's over for the far right in America

You come off as desperate to insult. I'm not far right nor do I like or vote Republican but from my understanding they stand a very good chance at winning the Senate. Basically if that happens you will be proven wrong, and just by the polling done so far you are in small minority in predicting the right will shrink. Every single Republican running that wins will and does oppose Obama, and opposition to Obama by your definition makes one a far right extremist. So unless you can show us all these center to lefty Republicans running for Senate you will keep making a bigger and bigger fool out of yourself.

We understand why you are entering meltdown mode Jake... Because Obama is being rejected over the last 2 years. This hurts so bad for you that you just attack attack attack even if your wrong wrong wrong.

The desperation is from the far right: marriage equality, the weakening call for American ground combat units, the growing unwillingness to spill more blood for Bush's war crimes, the growing demand the Arabs and Turks and Kurds carry the ground game, almost no talk about ACA in the campaigns, the toned down language on abortions, and so forth: yep, it is almost over for the far right. Obama is running, Avory? You numbskulls.

The desperation is from the far right: marriage equality, the weakening call for American ground combat units, the growing unwillingness to spill more blood for Bush's war crimes, the growing demand the Arabs and Turks and Kurds carry the ground game, almost no talk about ACA in the campaigns, the toned down language on abortions, and so forth: yep, it is almost over for the far right. Obama is running, Avory? You numbskulls.

And the far left will defend their messiah Obama at all costs.

But then again even some one left of center would look far right to these far left programmed drones.

Even the far left polls disagrees with this far left drone, yet they still continue to fire duds..

America disagrees overwhelmingly with the far right as you well know. :lol:

After the election, you are powerless. McConnell and Boehner will not have to listen to your turdlets in Congress.

America disagrees overwhelmingly with the far right as you well know. :lol:

After the election, you are powerless. McConnell and Boehner will not have to listen to your turdlets in Congress.

I am sure you have proof of your comments!

Can you post actual proof or are you going to drone on like the far left hack we all know you to be?

I agree. Jacson, Kosh, and you are amusing toys, then when we get bored with your inadequacy, we toss you in the corner.

Unfortunately, the Republican House is less than 1/3d popular as BHO, so we are fortunate he can't run again.

Forum List

Back