Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

And not only do they find Crazy Donald lies with far higher frequency than Hillary.... unlike you, they document it, establishing its verifiability.
NOBODY on the planet lies with far higher frequency than Hillary, whose lies are fully documented.

That's what you're changing your statement to now that you've been caught admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. But it's not what you said earlier. Earlier you said No report pit out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable. Then you added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy,

G'head ... keep running from your own posts. This is fun. :mm:
There is no change. This is what the original statement meant, you just were too dim to pick it up. And you still lie by saying "you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear", when I've already corrected you twice on it. You're just a filthy liar, and there's no point in talking to someone like you who does not posses an ounce of decency enough to engage in a normal debate.

And no report put out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable, obviously, if they said she was in good health. Then I added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy, That's correct., because they wouldn't be lying if they said her health was bad. If the reports showed bad health than obviously, they could be believed.

This is supposed to be debateable ? I see nothing to debate here. Everything I said is obvious foregone conclusion. Please stop talking to me., You are just another of these jerks who twist words around, and then pretend you were right, and the other guy was wrong. Guys like you fuck up a forum like this. You are a disgusting, dishonest, lowlife .

Faun is one of my cyber bitches....he flails away when I kick his ass and then he comes crawling back ignoring what HE posted earlier that I debunked while trying to misrepresent I posted on an unrelated thread. He's got a big ol bag of nothin' and talk about insecure as hell? That would be Faun....

That's what you're changing your statement to now that you've been caught admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. But it's not what you said earlier. Earlier you said No report pit out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable. Then you added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy,

There is no change. This is what the original statement meant, you just were too dim to pick it up. And you still lie by saying "you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear", when I've already corrected you twice on it. You're just a filthy liar, and there's no point in talking to someone like you who does not posses an ounce of decency enough to engage in a normal debate.

And no report put out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable, obviously, if they said she was in good health. Then I added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy, That's correct., because they wouldn't be lying if they said her health was bad. If the reports showed bad health than obviously, they could be believed.

This is supposed to be debateable ? I see nothing to debate here. Everything I said is obvious foregone conclusion. Please stop talking to me., You are just another of these jerks who twist words around, and then pretend you were right, and the other guy was wrong. Guys like you fuck up a forum like this. You are a disgusting, dishonest, lowlife .
Exactly how many times are you going to deny saying you only believe the reports which contain information you want to hear; while stating you only believe reports with information you want to hear? :cuckoo:

Faun is one of my cyber bitches....he flails away when I kick his ass and then he comes crawling back ignoring what HE posted earlier that I debunked while trying to misrepresent I posted on an unrelated thread. He's got a big ol bag of nothin' and talk about insecure as hell? That would be Faun....
Slobbers the demented poster who admits he believes in fairy tales.

Exactly how many times are you going to deny saying you only believe the reports which contain information you want to hear; while stating you only believe reports with information you want to hear? :cuckoo:
I'm done talking to you. You are a deranged sleaze. Please stop talking to me. There are stalking laws that if someone asks you to stop talking to them, and you persist, you could be arrested. My advice to you would be to find someone else to talk to. DO NOT answer my posts.

I'm done talking to you. You are a deranged sleaze. Please stop talking to me. There are stalking laws that if someone asks you to stop talking to them, and you persist, you could be arrested. My advice to you would be to find someone else to talk to. DO NOT answer my posts.
Fuck off, you don't get to tell me who to post to.

Meanwhile, you actually said any medical reports Hillary releases are fake unless they show she has epilepsy. :cuckoo:

If you believe in the official 9/11/01 "gubermint" story, you are the one that believes in "fairy tales"......

If you believe in the official 9/11/01 "gubermint" story, you are the one that believes in "fairy tales"......
Keep running from my challenge. We both know you run from it because you can't prove holograms were flown into the WTC. :cuckoo:

Keep running from my challenge. We both know you run from it because you can't prove holograms were flown into the WTC. :cuckoo:

You made no "challenge" because I never stated one way or the other. I said I was open minded to a hologram being used because I put nothing past the military industrial complex...seems at least as plausible to me than a passport surviving an explosion that allegedly brought down a 112 story building........you know, the story that YOU cling to and yet avoid like the plague. I just kick your ass, Faun....I kick it with ridiculous ease and yet you keep rising off of the cyber canvas...punch drunk as hell....it's hilarious to me. Keep offering forth your ass and I will keep punting it to the "coffin corner" of cyberville. (snicker)

You made no "challenge" because I never stated one way or the other. I said I was open minded to a hologram being used because I put nothing past the military industrial complex...seems at least as plausible to me than a passport surviving an explosion that allegedly brought down a 112 story building........you know, the story that YOU cling to and yet avoid like the plague. I just kick your ass, Faun....I kick it with ridiculous ease and yet you keep rising off of the cyber canvas...punch drunk as hell....it's hilarious to me. Keep offering forth your ass and I will keep punting it to the "coffin corner" of cyberville. (snicker)
Keep running, Delusional Dale. :scared1:

Of course there's a challenge. You said you believe that could have been one of the methods used to pull it off. Sadly for you, here, in reality, a technology which didn't exist wasn't even a possibility. But you think it was.

So prove it.

You can't so you'll claim you're kicking ass by running away.

giphy.gif

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive.
Link
Since you've been living under a fucking rock for the past 4 years...
Hillary Clinton’s Clots, Or How Blood Thinners Could Affect Presidency
Yeah you've already been owned on that. She took blood thinners for a blood clot. Doctors quoted in the ABC article that you linked said she was fine. Posting what I presume is a conspiracy theory version of the same story isn't going to help you
Sorry, homo, but until we see the REAL medical records (and not a statement from some doctor on her payroll), you don't know what her medical condition is. Stop talking out your ass.
Stop talking out of my ass. Says the guy whose evidence is an article that proves him wrong :lol:

You're a fucking idiot

Hillary's doctor gave her a clean bill of health; and unlike Trump's personal doctor, who proclaimed him to be the healthiest POTUS candidate ever, hers spent more than five minutes drafting the letter.

Fuck off, faggot. I wouldn't fuck you with YOUR dick.

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive.
Link
Yeah you've already been owned on that. She took blood thinners for a blood clot. Doctors quoted in the ABC article that you linked said she was fine. Posting what I presume is a conspiracy theory version of the same story isn't going to help you
Sorry, homo, but until we see the REAL medical records (and not a statement from some doctor on her payroll), you don't know what her medical condition is. Stop talking out your ass.
Stop talking out of my ass. Says the guy whose evidence is an article that proves him wrong :lol:

You're a fucking idiot

Hillary's doctor gave her a clean bill of health; and unlike Trump's personal doctor, who proclaimed him to be the healthiest POTUS candidate ever, hers spent more than five minutes drafting the letter.

It appears I've struck a major nerve. Must have been the "homo" remark. :D

You're a fucking idiot

It appears I've struck a major nerve. Must have been the "homo" remark. :D
The only nerve you struck is one in your own head that contributes to critical thinking. I'm guessing it happened after years of banging your head against the wall from the rejection of your peers, abd any self respecting woman that you tried winning over with your charms

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

Trump is a mere piker when it comes to the lying Hitlery..

Actually by any measure- Trump is the Gold Standard of liars.

Just as he lied about sending investigators to Hawaii when he was being a Birther, just as he lied about his great memory, just as he lied about releasing his tax records.

And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

What is it you think Trump is hiding about his taxes?
Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

I am as interested as I have ever been- which is I would like it if they showed us more information, but it isn't necessary.

This is as much as we have ever gotten from candidates and I try not to be a hypocrite and demand from one candidate what I have never asked of another.

And by the way- the medical records would be unlikely to show whether or not they would have trouble functioning- that would still be a matter of interpretation.
We should have had more information about the candidates health in the past, and in this election with such elderly candidates it is especially important.

Her doctor's letter says "Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67 year old female whose current medical conditions include hyperthyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies." Saying her list of medical conditions includes these two things suggests there are other medical conditions the doctor chose, perhaps on Hillary's orders, not to reveal. .

'a healthy 67 year old female'

That says specifically that Mrs. Clinton is healthy.

It doesn't suggest any other health problems.

What you are suggesting is that the doctor is lying.

Why are suggesting that?

No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.
That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.
Mitt Romney: Trump Is Hiding a ‘Bombshell’ in His Tax Returns

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.

Yeaaah, she has had seizures in plublic and some SS agent has to follow her around to administer a shot if need be..,..but it's all good....nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...often-confused-staffer-says-in-revealed-email

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.
“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

See what I mean--we have had several MALE Presidents that have had serious health issues.

1. FDR--that lived most of his 16 years in the Oval office in a wheel chair--and the only time he would stand was with the help of braces on his legs and crutches.
2. JFK--had horrible back problems--and often laid on the floor to relieve the back pain.

In fact there were a total of 11 MALE Presidents that had severe health issues, and not ONE single person EVER questioned their ability to run the Oval Office.
Presidential Diseases

The difference--Hillary Clinton is a WOMAN. If her name was Henry Clinton not a single Reich Winger anywhere would have ever made a claim that he suffered from siesures, or had heart problems or was involved in the assignation of Abraham
Lincoln--LOL
Fox: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln - The New Yorker

And the only one that has been confused in this race, is your Chimpanzee nominee--Donald Trump.

Hey, numb fuck, Hitlery's brain has blown a gasket....

LOL- I think we can tell whose brain has blown a gasket and his name is Dale

Hey S.J. tell us again how taking blood thinners to reduce blood clots means that one is unfit for office.

You must have really low self esteem to be won over by a millionaire real estate egomaniac whose command of the English language is even more limited than yours

If there is nothing in her medical records that would indicate she is mentally or physically unfit to serve, why wouldn't she want to release them? Your concern over this issue suggests you think her medical records might show she is unfit. That would certainly be a fair assumption for voters to make if she refuses.
She could see the circus around Obama's birth certificate.
After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
In fact, it would likely prolong the foaming and howling.
If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.
That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.
Mitt Romney: Trump Is Hiding a ‘Bombshell’ in His Tax Returns

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.
You say this because you are afraid that Hillary's detailed medical records might reveal she is mentally or physically unfit for office. You are not alone in this concern. Dr. David Scheiner, Obama's personal physician in Chicago who wrote Obama's health letter in 2008, in a CNN interview that was intended as a it piece on Trump, stated that he has serious concerns about the effect of Hillary's concussion on her cognitive abilities, citing recent medical evidence of brain damage caused by even one concussion among football players, and said Hillary should undergo a complete neurological examination right now and both candidates, because of their ages, should release their complete medical records.

Forum List

Back