Game Of Millionaires

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is where the race is going so lets look at who has the tank and who does not shall we?
3f006ad0-7998-11e5-86cc-d53c38d4c3bf_Screen-Shot-2015-10-23-at-11-08-44-AM.png

Now the site I got this from says if you have less then one million dollars you should be getting out. But I think the more honest figure is if you do not have FIVE million dollars its time to bail.

Wednesday is another GOP debate so some flux COULD happen but far to little far to late. So using a five million dollar limit instead lets say good bye to these folks.

John Kasich
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
George Pataki

And for the democrats.
Martin O'Malley

Out of the remaining group Sanders money raising looks the best with 3 1/4s of steady climb. Trump has already pledged to spend one billion of his own money if needed, so he is set.

I just don't think there will be two tiers after the Colorado debate. You either win BIG compared to your other chances or you go home. Its kind of like the play offs at this point.
You got.
Trump
Carson
Cruz
Carly
Bush

And you got.
Clinton
Sanders

And THAT is when politics gets fun because that is when Politics gets ignorant.
We have already seen some Trump/Cruz, Trump/Carly, Trump/Bush fighting so we KNOW its coming.

Its the battle of the elderly that will be interesting. Clinton VS Sanders. And she is in NO position to go dirty on him and WITHOUT that tactic? She has never run a clean campaign. Simply NOT her style.

Some other presidential candidates likely to drop out soon

How does ted Cruz have so much money ?

On the other hand , nice to see that money really can't buy the election .

Forum List

Back