Game, set, match...

Game, set match... Game over
Meh..I don't care if she loses either way just saying that paper is saying its not over. Tells you how bad she was as a congresswoman that she lost in blood red Utah.
It’s mathematically impossible for her to win...
Conservatives did not show up to the polls for her.
It’s a good thing, we don’t need these milk toast candidates. They lose far too many elections they are worthless

Lol
Looks like Dems pick up another one....

Utah Election Results: Fourth House District

Good news for your progressive policies!
I thought you claimed to be a libertarian.

He doesn't decide wtf he is until he wakes up in the morning.

I am by far the most consistent person on this forum.

Since I am not a partisan sheep like yourself I do not have to wait for the newest talking points memo
yes, you're the most consistent hypocrite.

Votes are coming in 3 to 1 for Mia’s opposition...

Lol

Not surprised. She is a RINO Anti Trumper....good riddance.
She hid her progressivism for a little while, Conservatives didn’t not show up to the polls for her after they found out her true colors...

You are calling Trump a Conservative? Put the drugs back in the bottle and cap that booze bottle. It's not the GOP Party anymore. It's the Trump Party. Let's just say that Trump does get re-elected (the ground just shuddered). After that, there is no Republican Party anymore. The King will be dead. Back in the 80s, the Republican Party stood for a lot of good things and were made up of quite a few Fiscal Conservatives. The Party of Trump is neither Fiscal nor Conservative. It's not progressive nor liberal either. We have yet to put a label on it since it changes from day to day, minute to minute depending on the whims of one man. He uses fear and intimidation to rule his subjects. Either show your loyalty to him or else. But you keep spewing the Trump Doctrine of the day or the minute. But the day will come when the Fiscal Conservatives have had enough.

Lol

During Obama's entire 8 years as president, almost 1000 positions (congress, governors, etc.) changed from Democratic control to right wing. In this first little midterm election during Trump's presidency, more than a third of those already returned to Democratic control. That ought to tell you something.
YEah it tells me this midterm election was just like 92% of all midterm elections since the Civil War where the party of the sitting president loses the House

You all need to brush up on some history so as to gain a little perspective.

Lol

Good news for your progressive policies!
I thought you claimed to be a libertarian.

He doesn't decide wtf he is until he wakes up in the morning.

I am by far the most consistent person on this forum.

Since I am not a partisan sheep like yourself I do not have to wait for the newest talking points memo
yes, you're the most consistent hypocrite.

:21::21::21::21:

Lol

Not surprised. She is a RINO Anti Trumper....good riddance.
She hid her progressivism for a little while, Conservatives didn’t not show up to the polls for her after they found out her true colors...

You are calling Trump a Conservative? Put the drugs back in the bottle and cap that booze bottle. It's not the GOP Party anymore. It's the Trump Party. Let's just say that Trump does get re-elected (the ground just shuddered). After that, there is no Republican Party anymore. The King will be dead. Back in the 80s, the Republican Party stood for a lot of good things and were made up of quite a few Fiscal Conservatives. The Party of Trump is neither Fiscal nor Conservative. It's not progressive nor liberal either. We have yet to put a label on it since it changes from day to day, minute to minute depending on the whims of one man. He uses fear and intimidation to rule his subjects. Either show your loyalty to him or else. But you keep spewing the Trump Doctrine of the day or the minute. But the day will come when the Fiscal Conservatives have had enough.
The GOP establishment certainly is not conservative, never have been.
Trump is far from being an saint, but he is the anti-career politician. The more damage he can do to the GOP establishment the better.
These pretenders like Mia love need to realize they are not welcome to represent conservatives. Just all all of these other pretenders in the suburbs that lost Tuesday, It’s better just to have progressives representing urban areas instead of pretend conservatives like Mia love there.
It has never been about trump, it’s about using him to make fools out of progressive GOP establishment career politicians... neutering them, making them quit, resign, leave politics basically running them out of town.

Forum List

Back