Game, set, match...

Lol
Looks like Dems pick up another one....

Utah Election Results: Fourth House District

During Obama's entire 8 years as president, almost 1000 positions (congress, governors, etc.) changed from Democratic control to right wing. In this first little midterm election during Trump's presidency, more than a third of those already returned to Democratic control. That ought to tell you something.
It tells me democrats cheat and their voters are stupid.

Lol

During Obama's entire 8 years as president, almost 1000 positions (congress, governors, etc.) changed from Democratic control to right wing. In this first little midterm election during Trump's presidency, more than a third of those already returned to Democratic control. That ought to tell you something.

You done good Mikey. You spouted that memorized line like a good little right wing goof ball. Alex Jones will be proud.

Lol

That may be, but Republicans still lost the house. Maybe their voters are stupid too?

Lol

That may be, but Republicans still lost the house. Maybe their voters are stupid too?
Yo aren't smart enough to comprehend what I said, that much is clear from your stupid post.

Lol

Lol
Having pretenders in there is the same as having the enemy in there...

Lol

Yo aren't smart enough to comprehend what I said, that much is clear from your stupid post.

Ooooo. So Salty! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was put in there for one purpose, Getting progressive career politicians to show their true colors.

Lol

Lol

Can I have some of your salt for my popcorn? :party:

Lol

You're right , what you post is often completely unintelligible.

Lol

Lol

Sure, Donald Trump is vetting these career politicians… Right out of office. Lol

Lol

Sure, Donald Trump is vetting these career politicians… Right out of office. Lol

Trump doesn't even vett his own staff.

Lol

vetting if they are conservative or not... Obviously all of the ones that lost are not conservative.
Again why have pretenders in there?

Lol

vetting if they are conservative or not... Obviously all of the ones that lost are not conservative.
Again why have pretenders in there?

Not sure, but you would have to ask Trump about that. His staff turnover is huge. Just a little vetting would solve that.

Forum List

Back