Gang of 8 Member Marco Rubio Tell FOX He Will Not Support Mass Deportation (VIDEO)

Rubio is on the side of 80 percent of Americans.

Sadly, sane people are under-represented in the voting booth on primary days. The bigots and crazies have a disproportionate influence on what our domestic and foreign policies will be.

Really, they OWN their own homes? Link to that, and IF they do, confiscate all their property under the RICO statutes!
I know one. Personally. He and his dad came here illegally 2 decades ago. He was the project manager when I re-did my house. I was invited to his house that following Christmas. Not only a beautiful home....but well cared for. He takes pride in it.
If trump is elected, I have dibs on his house.

I guess there's going to be a lot of shocked bubble heads after Trump is elected and the deportations start.

All this "it can't be done" shit will be dismissed as the defeatist leftard blather that it is. They said we couldn't put a man on the moon too, and we did.

The thing is, ALL the deportations won't have to be FORCED. After all the freebies are cut off, businesses fined for hiring illegals, E-verify made mandatory, the wall built, etc, etc, etc, there will be a mass migration of illegals out of America by free will.

It can be done and it will be done, despite all the naysayers. The vast majority of Americans want it, and Trump will do it. Those thinking it won't or can't happen better find a way to deal with it.
I guess there's going to be a lot of shocked bubble heads after Trump is elected and the deportations start.

You guys are dying off faster then you can spawn, you cannot elect anyone because

Angry_White_Men_thumb.jpg

Really, they OWN their own homes? Link to that, and IF they do, confiscate all their property under the RICO statutes!
You know they buy their own homes, and the transactions are legal. You can show no laws against the buying and selling of property by non-citizens.
He probably doesn't know. Welcome to capitalism, V. I guess he wants,.......................................wait for it,........................................Government Regulation.

Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 11/12/2015 | Jim Hoft
Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I love it! He's one of the only ones I'm afraid of because of his pro hispanic positions. If he's the nominee, he could win. So I'm hoping he doesn't get the nominee. But I fear he will because the GOP aren't afraid you won't vote for him because you'll vote for anyone running against Hillary.

Mass deportation isn't an option. He knows it, we know it. Only the racist GOP'ers don't.

Yes, like the MILLIONS that DIDN'T vote and brought us the obomanation.... Perhaps the people of this country DESERVE to be hurt more, as they are in Europe, ENOUGH HURT, and the people will sooner or later take to the streets.... We really do need a SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, but this time, the SUBVERSIVES and MOST higher eductaion officials need to be dispatched, it's all for the good of what was once the Greatest Country in the World..... see how the high and might have toppled....Putin now considered the MOST POWERFUL, who would have believed that 8 years ago?
You are either a real right wing nut job or a big loser. Are you doing that bad you think its time to revolt? Maybe you aren't rich enough to be voting GOP then stupid.

Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I love it! He's one of the only ones I'm afraid of because of his pro hispanic positions. If he's the nominee, he could win. So I'm hoping he doesn't get the nominee. But I fear he will because the GOP aren't afraid you won't vote for him because you'll vote for anyone running against Hillary.

Mass deportation isn't an option. He knows it, we know it. Only the racist GOP'ers don't.

Yes, like the MILLIONS that DIDN'T vote and brought us the obomanation.... Perhaps the people of this country DESERVE to be hurt more, as they are in Europe, ENOUGH HURT, and the people will sooner or later take to the streets.... We really do need a SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, but this time, the SUBVERSIVES and MOST higher eductaion officials need to be dispatched, it's all for the good of what was once the Greatest Country in the World..... see how the high and might have toppled....Putin now considered the MOST POWERFUL, who would have believed that 8 years ago?

You talk about the previously uninvolved taking to the streets, yet the more the people become involved, the more right wingers lose. When America stands up as a group, your ideology is always defeated.
And don't you think the logical first step is to vote? Why go from lethargic to revolt without at least trying to become an engaged citizen?

Who isn't voting? People who are really poor. So the truth is they are hurting themselves. Look at Detroit. Very few of them vote then they complain the state is ignoring/neglecting them. Maybe they are. Why? Because they don't vote. Don't vote, don't matter.

You know they buy their own homes, and the transactions are legal. You can show no laws against the buying and selling of property by non-citizens.
If you get caught trying to take more than $10,000 out of the country they get in trouble. So if they sell a home for $100k profit, they would have to deposit that money in the bank here in America, leave, and then draw out $9999 a year for 11 years. If they try to take more out they have to pay taxes. They should pay taxes on it all anyways.

B'bye rubio. You can join AMNESTY RINO kaisich and bush in loser town.

It's a funny thing when cons have moved close to the edge of the earth that they are about to fall off. Rubio on immigration is realistic and he does not support breaking up families, which would happen if we deported all illegals. People like you, who support the most draconian of things, are destroying the Republican Party. Rubio could actually win the White House, although it would not be easy. While I say Rubio could, Trump and any of the morons who support deporting all illegals will never come close. I really do hope you clowns nominate Trump or Carson, because Hillary will win in an unbelievable landslide like we have never seen in an open election year.

All this "it can't be done" shit will be dismissed as the defeatist leftard blather that it is. They said we couldn't put a man on the moon too, and we did.

The thing is, ALL the deportations won't have to be FORCED. After all the freebies are cut off, businesses fined for hiring illegals, E-verify made mandatory, the wall built, etc, etc, etc, there will be a mass migration of illegals out of America by free will.

It can be done and it will be done, despite all the naysayers. The vast majority of Americans want it, and Trump will do it. Those thinking it won't or can't happen better find a way to deal with it.

You guys are dying off faster then you can spawn, you cannot elect anyone because

Angry_White_Men_thumb.jpg
Pfft... is that right, zipper head? ... :lol:

demtards_zpsvofgmxcv.jpg

I don't know why you Reich wing Trump supporters are even bothering to talk about this anymore. You've already cost Republicans the White House, and possibly the Senate and many seats in the House.

Historically, since Reagan, the GOP has to capture at least 35-40% of the Latino vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with Hispanics now.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Trump is also losing women by a 2 to 1 margin. Women are the largest voting block in this country at 54%, they outvote men by 10 points. This is the group that you chased off in 2016 by going into issues of abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, always answered by an old white Republican male. You lost them by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points, which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest representing 40% of the electorate.

So I want to congratulate all you Tea Party, Rino/Establishment groupies & Reich wingers. You have cost us another election already. You are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women and Latino voters on election night. You will have to put the Republican party on life support the morning after though.

But don't worry, Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Michael Savage, Marc Levin & Ann Colter and all rest will be there for you the next morning to help you blow your noses, and wipe your tears.

But there is one happy Gal in all of this, that isn't going to deport, and YES you will get immigration reform with her. Right now she doesn't even have to campaign in several states because of your help. She wants to give you all a shout out for making her dream come true. You have officially declared the Republican party the party of old white angry voters, something you have been accused of for years now.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why you Reich wing Trump supporters are even bothering to talk about this anymore. You've already cost Republicans the White House, and possibly the Senate and many seats in the House.

Historically, since Reagan, the GOP has to capture at least 35-40% of the Latino vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with Hispanics now. He's also losing women by a 2 to 1 margin. Women are the largest voting block in this country at 54%, they outvote men by 10 points. This is the group you chased off in 2016 by going into issues of abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, always answered by an old white Republican male. You lost them by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest representing 40% of the electorate.

So I want to congratulate all you Tea Party, Rino/Establishment groupies & Reich wingers. You have cost us another election already. You are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women and Latino voters on election night. You will have to put the Republican party on life support the morning after.

But don't worry, Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Michael Savage, Marc Levin & Ann Colter and all rest will be there for you the next morning to help you blow your noses, and wipe your tears.

But there is one happy Gal in all of this, that isn't going to deport, and YES you will get immigration reform with her. She wants to give you all a shout out for making her dream come true. You have officially declared the Republican party the party of old white angry voters, something you have been accused of for years now.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

You quote the LOS ANGELES TIMES and PMSNBC as sources?

HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA...!!!

What a load of BULL SHIT..!!

B'bye rubio. You can join AMNESTY RINO kaisich and bush in loser town.

It's a funny thing when cons have moved close to the edge of the earth that they are about to fall off. Rubio on immigration is realistic and he does not support breaking up families, which would happen if we deported all illegals. People like you, who support the most draconian of things, are destroying the Republican Party. Rubio could actually win the White House, although it would not be easy. While I say Rubio could, Trump and any of the morons who support deporting all illegals will never come close. I really do hope you clowns nominate Trump or Carson, because Hillary will win in an unbelievable landslide like we have never seen in an open election year.
I saw on Jeopardy the other day Reagan won every state except Minnesota and he almost won that one too.

Rubio is on the side of 80 percent of Americans.

Sadly, sane people are under-represented in the voting booth on primary days. The bigots and crazies have a disproportionate influence on what our domestic and foreign policies will be.

While I disagree with Rubio on a number of issues, he does not scare me and would probably do okay as POTUS. He is by far the best candidate the Republicans have and it has shown in the debates. Even if you disagree with him, he at least knows what he is talking about. These people who believe an outsider can move into the White House and become and effective president are completely missing the fact that they have no idea what the job even entails. As for the other side, Hillary is by far the best candidate the Dems can offer. She would likely work much better with Congress than Obama has, and she too would make a decent POTUS. This idea that she will bring America to it's knees is so funny all I can do is laugh. Those on the fringes are funny to listen to at times, but also scary.

Too bad we are not running Reagan.

The far right would think he was a liberal.

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I see you're joining the liberals with the stupid ass childish clown faces. You'll be well received for your obedience

Forum List

Back