Gang of 8 Member Marco Rubio Tell FOX He Will Not Support Mass Deportation (VIDEO)

Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 11/12/2015 | Jim Hoft
Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I love it! He's one of the only ones I'm afraid of because of his pro hispanic positions. If he's the nominee, he could win. So I'm hoping he doesn't get the nominee. But I fear he will because the GOP aren't afraid you won't vote for him because you'll vote for anyone running against Hillary.

Mass deportation isn't an option. He knows it, we know it. Only the racist GOP'ers don't.

Yes, like the MILLIONS that DIDN'T vote and brought us the obomanation.... Perhaps the people of this country DESERVE to be hurt more, as they are in Europe, ENOUGH HURT, and the people will sooner or later take to the streets.... We really do need a SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, but this time, the SUBVERSIVES and MOST higher eductaion officials need to be dispatched, it's all for the good of what was once the Greatest Country in the World..... see how the high and might have toppled....Putin now considered the MOST POWERFUL, who would have believed that 8 years ago?

No one will. It'd be political suicide. The visual of buses and deportation camps? No one's that retarded.
^^^^ that, although there are some real dummies out there.
fUCeqj_web.jpg

Yes troll, you are!
I wonder, are you going to deport lots of American citizens again like in Operation Wetback?
Yes, we are calling it "We're DROWNING in Wetbacks!"
11/320 = 3.4%. Not even close to drowning.
Good, when are you ADOPTING 3-4 of them and taking them into your home, feeding and taking care of them?

I guess there's going to be a lot of shocked bubble heads after Trump is elected and the deportations start.

All this "it can't be done" shit will be dismissed as the defeatist leftard blather that it is. They said we couldn't put a man on the moon too, and we did.

The thing is, ALL the deportations won't have to be FORCED. After all the freebies are cut off, businesses fined for hiring illegals, E-verify made mandatory, the wall built, etc, etc, etc, there will be a mass migration of illegals out of America by free will.

It can be done and it will be done, despite all the naysayers. The vast majority of Americans want it, and Trump will do it. Those thinking it won't or can't happen better find a way to deal with it.

fUCeqj_web.jpg

Yes troll, you are!
I wonder, are you going to deport lots of American citizens again like in Operation Wetback?
Good, when are you ADOPTING 3-4 of them and taking them into your home, feeding and taking care of them?

They're here already and not in our homes. Retard.

Vigilante is a subversive pretend-far right but real-statist progressive whiner.

Rubio is right: the American people will not allow any mass deportations.

JakeAss the Manchurian Republican.... Everyone knows it, you just doesn't have the common sense to acknowledge it!
Everybody knows he's a died in the wool liberal by now. It's no secret.

They should be deported, as they came here illegally. Period.

Having said that, it will never happen no matter how much blather the pols put forth.

Let them stay, fine their asses, back of the line, legal status only so they can never vote. That's the consequence for coming here illegally. Get rid of the anchor baby crap too.
You're going to be rather busy eh, amending the Constitution...

I didn't say it would be easy, just that it should be done.

Having said that? It will never happen.

They should be deported, as they came here illegally. Period.

Having said that, it will never happen no matter how much blather the pols put forth.

Let them stay, fine their asses, back of the line, legal status only so they can never vote. That's the consequence for coming here illegally. Get rid of the anchor baby crap too.
You're going to be rather busy eh, amending the Constitution...

I didn't say it would be easy, just that it should be done.

Having said that? It will never happen.
At least you have that part right...

Even if Trump is elected, there will be no mass deportations.

The sillies like RGS and Vigilante are going to be shocked when Trump reveals his real Progressive Statist agendas.

Yes troll, you are!

They're here already and not in our homes. Retard.

So then YOU take them in, and PAY for everything they DEMAND (seems the muslims in Europe are demanding shit, won't be long before OUR INVADERS are doing much the same!) YOU pay for them, I don't want to, and refuse to!

The sillies like RGS and Vigilante are going to be shocked when Trump reveals his real Progressive Statist agendas.

I must say JakeAss, you never give up on the LEFT WING PROPAGANDA.... you're almost effective, EXCEPT we all know what you are up to! :ahole-1:

fUCeqj_web.jpg

Yes troll, you are!
No need, dumbass. Most have homes of their own, hence the problem. Deport them and we lose their labor, their spending, and the value of everything you own drops to jack-shit since we now have even more houses and cars for sale. Go read what the right-wingers I posted had to say - deportation would be a shit plan, for all of us...

I must say JakeAss, you never give up on the LEFT WING PROPAGANDA.... you're almost effective, EXCEPT we all know what you are up to! :ahole-1:
We all know that you are failing, Vigilante. You are a fake conservative supporting a fake conservative candidate. The illegals are home, and they will not be mass deported. You know it, I know it, and they know it.

Seems he also lied about the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty bill, which he now says he doesn't agree with.... This ass, along with Kasick, and Yeb, belongs in the DemocRAT party!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 11/12/2015 | Jim Hoft
Earlier this week Marco Rubio went on Hannity to discuss the current state of his campaign. Rubio was asked about the 'Gang of 8' Amnesty plan he supported immediately after joining the US Senate with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. Rubio doubled down. Marco Rubio: Look I live in a state that was deeply impacted by immigration and I was trying to make a difference. I was trying to make the most conservative bill possible in a senate controlled by Democrats. This morning Gang of Ocho member Marco Rubio told America's Newsroom that he will not support mass deportation of...

Marco-Rubio+Clown.jpg
I love it! He's one of the only ones I'm afraid of because of his pro hispanic positions. If he's the nominee, he could win. So I'm hoping he doesn't get the nominee. But I fear he will because the GOP aren't afraid you won't vote for him because you'll vote for anyone running against Hillary.

Mass deportation isn't an option. He knows it, we know it. Only the racist GOP'ers don't.

Yes, like the MILLIONS that DIDN'T vote and brought us the obomanation.... Perhaps the people of this country DESERVE to be hurt more, as they are in Europe, ENOUGH HURT, and the people will sooner or later take to the streets.... We really do need a SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, but this time, the SUBVERSIVES and MOST higher eductaion officials need to be dispatched, it's all for the good of what was once the Greatest Country in the World..... see how the high and might have toppled....Putin now considered the MOST POWERFUL, who would have believed that 8 years ago?

You talk about the previously uninvolved taking to the streets, yet the more the people become involved, the more right wingers lose. When America stands up as a group, your ideology is always defeated.

Really, they OWN their own homes? Link to that, and IF they do, confiscate all their property under the RICO statutes!

Really, they OWN their own homes? Link to that, and IF they do, confiscate all their property under the RICO statutes!
You know they buy their own homes, and the transactions are legal. You can show no laws against the buying and selling of property by non-citizens.

Forum List

Back