Gangs of black teens robbing, assaulting in downtown Charleston, SC

Stay safe. >.<

My husband and I were talking about the riots when our 16 year old came down, and we noted what we'd do if he ever got caught up in some shit like that. He said no way, I'd be home protecting mom, and I had a "d'awww" moment.

Roaming swarm of teens caused havoc on streets keeping Charleston police busy - Post and Courier

Not just Baltimore. Herds of blacks robbing and assaulting whites in downtown Charleston SC. Media is trying to minimize it. But its a few dozen groups of 12-15...not just one. I live here. Im watching the groups roam around hurling racial slurs at whites and assaulting a few.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Why don't you go out there and say the things you say here about black people ^_^

Stay safe. >.<

My husband and I were talking about the riots when our 16 year old came down, and we noted what we'd do if he ever got caught up in some shit like that. He said no way, I'd be home protecting mom, and I had a "d'awww" moment.

Good for him.

My plan is never be near it. Live in a suburb....which ill do soon...im leaving downtown Charleston. Keep a good gun.

These thugs cant take America. They'll have their shit hole urban areas. But not anything else.

Roaming swarm of teens caused havoc on streets keeping Charleston police busy - Post and Courier

Not just Baltimore. Herds of blacks robbing and assaulting whites in downtown Charleston SC. Media is trying to minimize it. But its a few dozen groups of 12-15...not just one. I live here. Im watching the groups roam around hurling racial slurs at whites and assaulting a few.

Door locked. Gun loaded.
Why not shoot on site? Oh yeah, your retired...

Charleston PD has done a wonderful job getting them herded back to the ghetto and charging the ones caught in the act. Thank God for CPD. Excellent job those men have done here.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Knowing your posting history, you're hiding under your mommy's bed.

I mean, you could have told the truth in your thread title. You wrote "gangs" but the article said one group.

Stay under the bed.

:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Charleston PD has done a wonderful job getting them herded back to the ghetto and charging the ones caught in the act. Thank God for CPD. Excellent job those men have done here.

"... back into the ghetto..."

Can't blame them for finally being fed up with white scum with their boots literally on the backs of their necks.

:ahole-1:

I'm so glad Hussein Osama is president so we don't have any more racism!

Yeah, its all President Obama's fault.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

"... back into the ghetto..."

Can't blame them for finally being fed up with white scum with their boots literally on the backs of their necks.

I'm so glad Hussein Osama is president so we don't have any more racism!

Yeah, its all President Obama's fault.

Black scum are proving they are scum all over America, well mainly in libtard scum holes.

Forum List

Back