Gangs of black teens robbing, assaulting in downtown Charleston, SC

Roaming swarm of teens caused havoc on streets keeping Charleston police busy - Post and Courier

Not just Baltimore. Herds of blacks robbing and assaulting whites in downtown Charleston SC. Media is trying to minimize it. But its a few dozen groups of 12-15...not just one. I live here. Im watching the groups roam around hurling racial slurs at whites and assaulting a few.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Why don't you go confront them, tough guy?

I dont have to. Cops do it for us. And I did plenty back in my day anyway.

"Tough guy"? Funny comment coming from you...a wannabe poser "MMA fighter" haha.

Roaming swarm of teens caused havoc on streets keeping Charleston police busy - Post and Courier

Not just Baltimore. Herds of blacks robbing and assaulting whites in downtown Charleston SC. Media is trying to minimize it. But its a few dozen groups of 12-15...not just one. I live here. Im watching the groups roam around hurling racial slurs at whites and assaulting a few.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Why don't you go out there and say the things you say here about black people ^_^

No one believes that black people in can handle criticism without resorting to violence, therefore we do our best to avoid you guys.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Why don't you go out there and say the things you say here about black people ^_^

No one believes that black people in can handle criticism without resorting to violence, therefore we do our best to avoid you guys.

You have no idea what race(s) I am ^_^​

11188403_975742495769119_3007703809982527065_n.jpg

Blacks that act and do criminal shit...Deserve to be treated as criminals.

Door locked. Gun loaded.

Knowing your posting history, you're hiding under your mommy's bed.

I mean, you could have told the truth in your thread title. You wrote "gangs" but the article said one group.

Stay under the bed.

:rolleyes:
He said herds. He lives to demonize black people.

Forum List

Back