GAO rules Trump broke the law

Ok..............Ukraine has already fucked us..........by helping China get the Stealth Super fighter tech.

So.............LET ME PUT THIS BLUNTLY.............JOIN RUSSIA.......WE DON'T NEED YOU IN NATO.

They gave the tech to China.............Let them go back to their dang buddies.

According to you people only if a Republican does it, perfectly fine for a Democrat to do this.
Trump did more than threaten to withhold aid.

No quid pro quo is why Trump held the funds..

Quid Pro Quo Joe got his demands met, so he didn't have to have the loans guarantees held.

“no quid pro quo” is why Trump held the funds?

that makes zero sense.

You are dumber than a rock with lips!

Trump held the funds but got nothing in return and released them prior to the requirements of the law. How libtards conjure up a crime out of that is beyond comprehension.

Trump released the funds the day after the whistleblower account was made known to Congress. Not all the money was released because he waited too long and they couldn’t disburse the funds in such a short time frame.

And since when does the fact that a corrupt scheme fails mean that the scheme isn’t corrupt?

Corrupt? That's what you have failed to prove. It is already not criminal by the law, only administrative. That is just another libtard epic failure.

Quid Pro Quo Joe got his demands met, so he didn't have to have the loans guarantees held.

that makes zero sense.

QPQ means "this for that". There was no this, and there was no that. No crime, no foul, no harm, no anything. Call it a big nothingburger.
Trump could have held the funds for many reasons or no reasons, its not a crime.

So y’all going to pretend to have no idea why he held the funds up? Mulvaney admitted why he did it. To get Ukraine to do his little investigation.

Here is Mulvaney's "official" reason why he held up the funds:
Mulvaney brashly admits quid pro quo over Ukraine aid as key details emerge -- and then denies doing so - CNNPolitics
"The only reasons we were holding the money was because of concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption," Mulvaney said in a written statement, adding, "There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server."

Not a crime, period.
Thanks. Mulvaney had to walk back his oopsie. That’s not an official reason. That’s just what he is saying to cover for his boss.

Put him under oath and ask him. You can’t trust this administration without it. They feel no obligation to be truthful to the American people.

LOL!! Yep, Mulvaney had a gaffe and accidentally told the truth, then had to promptly walk it back.
I think that the democrats just don't get that the WH guys will all claim "Executive Privilege" and answer no questions.
So if the Never-Trumpers vote for witnesses, the defense gets rewarded and the democrats get "Executive Privilege". Who wins?

Last edited:
Ok..............Ukraine has already fucked us..........by helping China get the Stealth Super fighter tech.

So.............LET ME PUT THIS BLUNTLY.............JOIN RUSSIA.......WE DON'T NEED YOU IN NATO.

Ukraine doesn't have any aircraft like that. Russia? Oh, yeah. Ukraine? You've got to be kidding. That 2017 article strung you along with its Russia/Ukraine axis fiction. They've been at undeclared war longer than that.

that makes zero sense.

QPQ means "this for that". There was no this, and there was no that. No crime, no foul, no harm, no anything. Call it a big nothingburger.
Trump could have held the funds for many reasons or no reasons, its not a crime.

So y’all going to pretend to have no idea why he held the funds up? Mulvaney admitted why he did it. To get Ukraine to do his little investigation.

Mulvaney brashly admits quid pro quo over Ukraine aid as key details emerge -- and then denies doing so - CNNPolitics
"The only reasons we were holding the money was because of concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption," Mulvaney said in a written statement, adding, "There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server."

Not a crime, period.
Thanks. Mulvaney has to walk back his oopsie. That’s not an official reason. That’s just what he is saying to cover for his boss.

Put him under oath and ask him. You can’t trust this administration without it. They feel no obligation to be truthful to the American people.

You have to have a reason to put someone under oath. There was no crime, so no testimony and no oath.

that makes zero sense.

Not a crime, period.
Thanks. Mulvaney has to walk back his oopsie. That’s not an official reason. That’s just what he is saying to cover for his boss.

You have to have a reason to put someone under oath. There was no crime, so no testimony and no oath.

He should answer as to why the aid was suspended in violation of the impoundment control act. Sounds like a good reason to me.

that makes zero sense.

Not a crime, period.
Thanks. Mulvaney had to walk back his oopsie. That’s not an official reason. That’s just what he is saying to cover for his boss.

LOL!! Yep, Mulvaney had a gaff and accidentally told the truth, then had to promptly walk it back.
I think that the democrats just don't get that the WH guys will all claim "Executive Privilege" and answer no questions.
So if the Never-Trumpers vote for witnesses, the defense gets rewarded and the democrats get "Executive Privilege". Who wins?

Mulvaney accidentally told the truth. That’s the only gaffe.

Ukraine doesn't have any aircraft like that. Russia? Oh, yeah. Ukraine? You've got to be kidding. That 2017 article strung you along with its Russia/Ukraine axis fiction. They've been at undeclared war longer than that.
You are an IDIOT.............they were after the stinking engine tech and now they got it..........Now they have the engines similar to the F-22 Raptor and F-35 aircraft............they are now mass producing the J-20's with the new tech........

Changes the battlefield equation.............Ukraine Engine manufactoring helped them do that.

Not a crime, period.

He should answer as to why the aid was suspended in violation of the impoundment control act. Sounds like a good reason to me.

As you have been told., the ICA has no criminal penalty. It is administrative law. No penalty? No testimony required, even if your accusations were true, and they are not.

Not a crime, period.

As you have been told., the ICA has no criminal penalty. It is administrative law. No penalty? No testimony required, even if your accusations were true, and they are not.

The Breaker of Deals swore an Oath to see the laws are faithfully executed. I know - it's just an oath.

Not a crime, period.

The Breaker of Deals swore an Oath to see the laws are faithfully executed. I know - it's just an oath.
Congress and Senate approved Lethal aid in appropriations with Obama.................Did Obama faithfully execute that AID...............NO HE DIDN'T.........

Where was your IMPEACHMENT THEN...........and as I've shown........the STINKING UKRAINIANS helped China get 4th and 5th Generation Engines for their dang Stealth fighters.................With friends like that .......who the hell needs enemies.

Congress and Senate approved Lethal aid in appropriations with Obama.................Did Obama faithfully execute that AID...............NO HE DIDN'T.........

Where was your IMPEACHMENT THEN...........and as I've shown........the STINKING UKRAINIANS helped China get 4th and 5th Generation Engines for their dang Stealth fighters.................With friends like that .......who the hell needs enemies.
Source?

Not a crime, period.

Great! So he can testify to the body that made the law as to whether it was being faithfully executed. This isn’t a criminal trial we are talking about silly.

You left out Hillary.

Source?
I've been putting data up including to links to Congress and articles about the Senate.........guess you weren't looking............and in regards to the Engines..........I've shown the dang data.

UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE.......POLY WANT A DANG CRACKER LIBS..........

Impeachment when the deals with Ukraine gave the dang Chinese the tech to build the dang engines..........NICE HUH............this is a game changer............NICE GOING..............

Oh........Impeachment for giving not giving aid to a country that handed China the dang tech...........

Tell Ukraine to go back to their dang buddies the Russians.

Source?
I've been putting data up including to links to Congress and articles about the Senate.........guess you weren't looking............and in regards to the Engines..........I've shown the dang data.

Impeachment when the deals with Ukraine gave the dang Chinese the tech to build the dang engines..........NICE HUH............this is a game changer............NICE GOING..............

Oh........Impeachment for giving not giving aid to a country that handed China the dang tech...........

I haven’t seen any of them. I’ve not seen you post before. Can you link the source please?

Defying Obama, Many in Congress Press to Arm Ukraine

Legislation to authorize lethal military aid for Ukraine has gone to the White House before, but Mr. Obama has not acted on it. And while this bill authorizes the weapons it cannot compel the administration to send them. The measure is largely meant to put renewed pressure on the White House.

Source?

I haven’t seen any of them. I’ve not seen you post before. Can you link the source please?
back up and read then troll.........

Forum List

Back