Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

Wild animals? They just let the three police officers who'd been standing in front of that barricade walk through them unscathed after pleading with them to leave so they wouldn't be hurt. That's NOT a violent mob acting like wild animals...that's a group of protesters determined to get to the House Chamber and stop what they viewed as an unjust process!

If Byrd really WAS worried about the people evacuating then a reasonable person would wonder why he didn't walk the twenty feet to the door of the House Chamber and ask how the evacuation was going? If he had he would have been told that the Chamber would be evacuated in a matter of minutes. If he had there would have been no reason to jump out from hiding and shoot an unarmed female without warning!

I have never argued that the people storming the Capitol should not have had consequences for their actions! When you break the law you should be punished appropriately. Ashli Babbitt should have been charged with trespassing. She should not have been executed by a trigger happy Byrd.
Fuck off.
1695478774540.png

We don't shoot unarmed protesters in America. That goes for conservative protesters. That goes for liberal protesters. I'd be appalled if a Police Officer shot an unarmed Black Lives Matters protester. I AM appalled that Lt Byrd shot an unarmed Ashli Babbitt. So how is it that I'm a hypocrite?
You are happy she was shot.

IRS Whistleblowers Destroy Garland’s Argument That DOJ Didn’t Block Their Hunter Biden Investigation​

They didn’t feel they could safely retreat.

I think it’s hilarious you think you know better.

They were wrong.

it's sad you defend shooting an unarmed women "pour encouragement les autres"

I guess you would have fired the whiff of grapeshot had you the chance.

They were wrong.

it's sad you defend shooting an unarmed women "pour encouragement les autres"

I guess you would have fired the whiff of grapeshot had you the chance.
The standard for use of force isn’t whether you were right or wrong but if you acted rationally.

It’s sad you lie about the justification of her shooting which I have never said was about “pour encouragement les autres".

It would have been incredibly easy for the offenders to have avoided this tragedy.

The standard for use of force isn’t whether you were right or wrong but if you acted rationally.

It’s sad you lie about the justification of her shooting which I have never said was about “pour encouragement les autres".

It would have been incredibly easy for the offenders to have avoided this tragedy.

the standard is an IMMIDATE threat to life or serious bodily injury, neither of which was being made by that woman.

You don't say it, but that's what it was.

the standard is an IMMIDATE threat to life or serious bodily injury, neither of which was being made by that woman.

You don't say it, but that's what it was.
Yes. Immediate. She was coming straight through that window to get to members of Congress.

What isn’t immediate about it? How do you define immediate?

Forum List

Back